4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

BoomerWooman

Feb 22, 2022
I thought that all this delay was because C5 will be launching with the new art (from start till C5) but this makes zero sense...

Has the dev released a plan for the new art about whether it would be incremental or all in one package.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I thought that all this delay was because C5 will be launching with the new art (from start till C5) but this makes zero sense...

Has the dev released a plan for the new art about whether it would be incremental or all in one package.
Incremental. After C5 old art will be C1 new art, then C2 new art, etc. with some rewriting. At this pace, don't count on C6 new art before 2024

Reactions: BoomerWooman

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Enter Patreon, you will see that there are some reworks of the characters in the game, because the artist who draws has changed. So, I don't know if it's going to release anything anytime soon, since they're remaking it

The-=Jun=-

Jul 14, 2020
It was advertised as being released in early March, and even though it is mid-March, there is no news that it has been developed to some extent and it is too irresponsible to post only as hot.
If there is no exact date of development
Let's not talk, it's not a money-eating machine.

Dec 17, 2019
I was under the impression that the new alpha would have all new art in it. You guys are saying the situation is that she planned to release chapter 5 before taking care of all the art shit for 1 to 4?

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
I was under the impression that the new alpha would have all new art in it. You guys are saying the situation is that she planned to release chapter 5 before taking care of all the art shit for 1 to 4?
yep she will after 5 re-release 1 to 4 with new art and move foward from that , she also said new content in 1 to 4 with more chars ... but who knows ... to see the story go foward prob a year from now tough

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes