4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
It really is like children insisting on touching a hot stove.

"I want to touch it."
"It's hot."
"I want to touch it!"
"It'll burn you."
"I WANT TO!"
** touches the hot stove / screams in pain **
"IT BURNS!"

"I keep getting this error!"
"This game is unplayable!"
"It's the worst!"

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Just wait ffs

"I want to touch it."
"It's hot."
"I want to touch it!"
"It'll burn you."
"I WANT TO!"
"IT BURNS!"

"It's the worst!"
Five minutes, huh? More like five months. That's how long this update has been delayed for. But that still wasn't enough time to not release a buggy mess, I guess. You'd think they aren't in such a rush to cut all these corners.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

"I want to touch it."
"It's hot."
"I want to touch it!"
"It'll burn you."
"I WANT TO!"
"IT BURNS!"

"It's the worst!"
Same crying and from the same entitled pirates too. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sztrb

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
when the Beta is avarible?
Spend the night
(as alpha)

• Bug tester
    : Be the first to play and give me wise advice! (Early access to the game).
  • Unique role in Discord.
  • Specials sneak peeks and polls (+3 votes).
  • All renders and wallpapers in HD.
  • Your name will appear in the credits (isn't it cool?!)

Dinner out
(Beta)

There are good vibes between you and the Game, it’s undeniable. And its cleavage suggests that there is more to it, to go deeper if you know what I mean.
  • Access to the Beta release of the game (1 week after).
  • Upcoming content voting and polls (+2 votes).
  • Access to all the game's artwork and its creation process.
  • Unique Discord role.

So one plus one= Next monday.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So there's a PC link..nice. Waiting for Mac drop, I've been looking forward to a new update.
If there's a PC link to the updated version you don't need the Mac one.
Download the pc version unzip it take the game folder and drag it in the Autorun folder of the Mac version (holding the alt key) release it and when a pop up window will appear click merge and you'll have an updated version.
The path to find the Autorun folder is: right click on the game icon and click Show Package Contents (in the windows that appear)/Contents/Resources/Autorun.
Just do a backup of the older game folder (inside the autorun folder) for security and you're done. :)

P.S.Release on to the autorun folder and not on the game folder or else you will be asked to replace the file and sometimes this could lead to a broken game, if you release on the autorun you will merge the files and the update will work, I use a Mac as well so I tested this solution and it works fine.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
If there's a PC link to the updated version you don't need the Mac one.
Download the pc version unzip it take the game folder and drag it in the Autorun folder of the Mac version (holding the alt key) release it and when a pop up window will appear click merge and you'll have an updated version.
The path to find the Autorun folder is: right click on the game icon and click Show Package Contents (in the windows that appear)/Contents/Resources/Autorun.
Just do a backup of the older game folder (inside the autorun folder) for security and you're done. :)

P.S.Release on to the autorun folder and not on the game folder or else you will be asked to replace the file and sometimes this could lead to a broken game, if you release on the autorun you will merge the files and the update will work, I use a Mac as well so I tested this solution and it works fine.
What if I delete the original autorun and replace it with the new one instead? Can that work too?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What if I delete the original autorun and replace it with the new one instead? Can that work too?
No, it's not necessary since you will update the files in the game folder in a chronological order ( you're going from the 0.4 to 0.5 version), not from a very old version.
In that case you could have the necessity ( a change in the renpy engine just to make an example) to do it, but this is not the case. :)

As you can see I did it and it worked, I take a screenshot of the updated version it shows in the lower left part of the game starting page.
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 11.19.10.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes