4.20 star(s) 103 Votes
Nov 15, 2020
At first I thought the man was Lei's brother, but if the dark pixels on his chin are beard, it will more likely be Alice and her landlord. If it's Lei's brother, I guess it's possible the woman is either Alice or Bonnie, considering the choices you have after the blowjob video.

Personally I'm not too interested in the route with Lei's brother, he comes across as a brat in my opinion. I hope there's a route with Bonnie which doesn't include him.

verved

Mar 14, 2021
At first I thought the man was Lei's brother, but if the dark pixels on his chin are beard, it will more likely be Alice and her landlord. If it's Lei's brother, I guess it's possible the woman is either Alice or Bonnie, considering the choices you have after the blowjob video.

Personally I'm not too interested in the route with Lei's brother, he comes across as a brat in my opinion. I hope there's a route with Bonnie which doesn't include him.
I hope there's a route with Bonnie which doesn't include him. Amen to that bro

D

Deleted member 3392963

Unlocked

Oh shit! This wonderful illustration of the C3 has been pixelated.
What a pity! Now you can't see who the protagonists of this more than hot scene are, but you can see that they are having a VERY good time. But with a little imagination maybe you can get the idea of what it would look like with our art style... delicious!
Although you will not need to imagine to much because the C3 is almost here. Let's see if I can de-pixelate this before the chapter comes out!
Am I the only one that seems to think this is a weirdly realistic looking figure for a blur?

Reactions: sevensick
Nov 15, 2020
A brat and a creepy molester. Weird that he was the first sexual option available.
I would also like a lesbian route with Bonnie.
I don't think I have any big issues with him being included per se, as long as you can completely ditch him soon. As a developer promoting a new game, you'll have to include some sexual content in the early episodes. And it would be hard to write a plausible scene where Alice is having sex on the second day without someone else initiating it by being quite straight forward towards her.

In that sense he reminds a lot of Robert in Our Red String, for those who are playing that as well. He's also a not too interesting douche, but I see why he's included early on in the game. It would have been nice to be able to downright reject Lei's brother, though, instead of having to put up with his slightly pathetic bad boy act. Hopefully there's enough options within a few episodes that he'll become a peripheral character, for those of us who prefer that.

Nov 15, 2020
Am I the only one that seems to think this is a weirdly realistic looking figure for a blur?
It sure does! The one thing that separates the drawings in the game from real images, is probably the colouring and shadows, which it would be extremely time consuming to make completely realistic. Since those small nuances aren't visible with the blurring effect, it looks even more photo-like than usual.

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
Lei is one of the pretiest asian char in all games ive seen so far .... hope you can have a romance option with her , without her creppy brother ofc

Dec 17, 2019
I really hope this turns out like ORS where every update has more and more comment due to the branching paths. Though Chap 2 was good, only had one scene.

Still, it was kinda unfortunate that none of the branches seemed to have a major effect on the story other than "See CG" and "No CG".

I also agree with that point someone made earlier about getting creampied being "future Alice's problem" dev should reconsider having a pregnancy scare or something.

Reactions: ZelvanInRow

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
This game looks amazing and after ch1. my expectations were so high that ch2. was kinda too short for me. For example there could be at least optional different sex positions for the only scene.

Reactions: Chimi Changa

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I really hope this turns out like ORS where every update has more and more comment due to the branching paths. Though Chap 2 was good, only had one scene.

Still, it was kinda unfortunate that none of the branches seemed to have a major effect on the story other than "See CG" and "No CG".

I also agree with that point someone made earlier about getting creampied being "future Alice's problem" dev should reconsider having a pregnancy scare or something.
Better temper your expectations.
This developer is starting now, meaning less experience, resources and money. Meanwhile Eva is already on her second game, she had time to hone her craft plus all the money and resources to help build a better game, like contracting people to drawn the backgrounds.

So it is not really fair to try to compare them now with Eva's ORS and expect the same amount of content per update.

Nov 15, 2020
I love how the developer have drawn Bonnie. Most of the female characters in the games on this site have tits that are far bigger than average, but they're still always firm and incredibly perky – even for the classic MILF characters in their forties. Which just feels completely unrealistic. Sure, some women have really big and perky tits, but most don't.

Instead, Sophie have slightly smaller than average tits and Bonnie have tits that are just … hanging more downwards, in the way gravity usually makes tits do when they're of that size. They're still great and completely normal, just different looking within that rather gigantic scope of various forms and sizes that tits (like most other body parts) can have. For me, I think she might be the best looking character in the game so far.

verved

Mar 14, 2021
Just in

C3_alpha is almost ready! And from what I've been reading, the hype is very high. Yay!
In my opinion and the proofreaders as well (thanks to the lovely Cassie, Simon and Lara, who are always making the best corrections so that it seems that my English is better than it really is ) this chapter is the most complet and complex of the three. Which makes sense, as it is the last introductory story.
The truth is that it has one of the scenes that I feel most proud of as a videogame writer. So I hope you enjoy them too !!
I also announce that in Chapter 3 a new game dymanic is put into practice, within the path of BMB. I really want you to see it and give me your feedback! I think it gives a lot of dynamism to the story and will make you feel more involved (although I have to confess that programming it has been quite a headache).
Important! Remember that the Alpha will always have some bugs and that later in the beta we always add some more scene or illustration so that those who have played Alpha have some more surprises.
And as with chapter 2, after releasing the beta we will publish a form to know your opinion, which is always very important to us.
These last days we have a lot of work to try that everything is as good as possible. And, as in previous chapters, you already know that the best way to encourage us is... with images of puppies in discord! (Okaaaaay, they are more for me than for Javier, but it's just that they are so cute!)
See you soon in another post!❤

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes