4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

verved

Mar 14, 2021
I was interested in one thing. There is a scene section in the game settings. So there are a lot of closed scenes, and as I went through the game in all possible ways, I opened less than half of these scenes. Explain someone please, otherwise I'm not blowing at all.
nope, those locked scenes are for future releases. There are only 7 scenes (i might be wrong) right now

Reactions: sske30

19you

Feb 17, 2020
Yo this art is fucking amazing, so far loving the story and the spanish to english is not even bad at all. I look forward to seeing how this develops,.

Reactions: nazthelass

verved

Mar 14, 2021
Will there be any lesbian routes/endings in this game?

You have asked it a lot in networks and here you have it: A list of what you can find in the world of LC and what will not appear.
I'm working on redoing the About section of Patreon, where I will include this list so that it is easier for you to consult and I will update it with the topics that appear in the chapters.

What can I expect to find in LC?
  • Romance
  • Vanilla
  • Lesbianism
  • Masturbation (included)
  • Blowjob (included)
  • Boobjob
  • Handjob
  • Footjob
  • Vaginal
  • Anal
  • Domination
  • Mild BDSM
  • Ropes
  • Consented sleeping sex
  • Trios -FFM and MMF-
  • DILF
  • MILF
  • Interracial
  • Striptease (included)
  • Teasing (included)
  • Drugs
  • Costumes
  • Toying (included)
  • Role play
  • Exhibitionism (included)
  • Voyeurism (included)
  • Cheating
  • Corruption

What will not be included?
  • Gay
  • Futa
  • Scatological
  • Watersports
  • Pregnancy
  • Furry
  • Sexual fetishes that are illegal or against ToS of Patreon

We can't promise that topics that are not included in this list will appear in-game.
Do you think we have forgotten any of them? Nothing is set in stone! You can leave your ideas in the #suggestions channel of our Discord.

So the short answer is YES! Hope this helps.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Just discovered this, but have yet to play it. Seems like it could be fun. Quickly looking over the preview images, the art seems really nice. :) I got the sense, however, that perhaps the art is based on photographs. How's my read on that? Anyway, hopefully I'll come on board on this one and be a fan like you guys! ;) Heard the next version release will be less than a week away on the 21st! Woot! Cheers and be safe, y'all! :D
Oh, and is this really the dev? She's pretty. :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes