4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020
Yes, she is quite active in her discord and Patreon. She has said that in a little more than a week the alpha would be ready.

Reactions: nazthelass

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
The art is super. Im really impressed, congrats! Overal game design too. Its well build for sure. I like it!

But the story i found very "cliché" shallow chars and events until now. I hope it improves and get more depth. Its just the beginning and have a lot of potencial!

I will keep a eye on this!

PS: Sorry my english!

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
At the expense of the game, it's good that the author is helped by the developer GGGGB, who knows, maybe in the future the joint project will be muddled, and so it has added to the number of good games. To the question of the path of the whore, in any case, he adds volume to the passage, although it seems that the author hurried with this path, somehow she spread her legs very quickly:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope, can't agree. That path was creepy. The guy literally assaulted her as soon as they saw each other. The idea she would already be all wet for this molester she just met was weird. That path need some reworking to be less creepy.

Anyway, from patreon.

Quick update C3!
Hi guys!
I hope this message finds you well. I come to give you a little update on how Chapter C3 is going!
Yes, I know you are impatient, but it only takes one last effort because, if all goes well, the C3_Alpha will be ready next SUNDAY 21st. Yay!
And to make the wait even more bearable, next week you will have two new Sneak Peeks to feed the hype.
Remember that the C3_Alpha will always have some other bug, and in the C3_Beta, which comes out a week later, we always add a new scene or illustration.
This time chapter 3 will be available for both Mac and PC as... for android! I hope you like this new format, I know that for some of you it is more comfortable.
Last, but not least, thanks for all your support and patience. We hope it's worth it when you play it!
See you soon in another post

Important! Last call to all the patreons that have a tier higher than 20eu: if you want your name to appear in the credits of c3 send me the name with which you want to appear by DM or in the corresponding Discord channel.
Thanks!

Source:

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
Nope, can't agree. That path was creepy. The guy literally assaulted her as soon as they saw each other. The idea she would already be all wet for this molester she just met was weird. That path need some reworking to be less creepy.

Anyway, from patreon.

Source:

Agree.

And her reaction options are terrible.
Remain silent? What? I wanted to shoot him in the face option!

This need to be rewritten.

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Unlocked

Who doesn't love a good set of lingerie?
This is how part of the outfit you chose for her fits Bonnie. What do you think? Do you want to see how it looks whole?
And I don't want to say anything, but Lei has WONDERFUL the one you chose for her. But hey, seeing Lei with less clothing is always welcome, right?

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

Unlocked

Who doesn't love a good set of lingerie?
This is how part of the outfit you chose for her fits Bonnie. What do you think? Do you want to see how it looks whole?
And I don't want to say anything, but Lei has WONDERFUL the one you chose for her. But hey, seeing Lei with less clothing is always welcome, right?
Thank you

Reactions: nothingitsnothing

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
If everyone can't express their feelings, what else is there to discuss?
Hi, sorry about the late reply... I check out the games that I like regularly for updates, but not every day.

Nobody generally likes to be criticised... so I get your reaction to people's comments but let's look at what your original comment was and the context.

It's too bad!
Why do new games now prefer to use female characters as MCs?
I don't want to play a female role and be fucked by a man. I can only give up.
F95 has a total of 8375 "games" and 2715 of them have a female protagonist tag. So about one third have female protagonists. Looking at the newer games (Renpy and HTML) F95 has a total of 3227 newer games with 712 having female protagonists: so less than one quarter of the newer games, according to my assumptions, have female protagonists.

So the basis of your frustration is not only incorrect, it is self-delusional. But the real reason, I am guessing, that players criticised you was that not only were your comments purely NEGATIVE towards this [wonderful] Visual Novel but also FUTILE, as others have pointed out, as the game clearly states that the MC is a female protagonist.

Keep it real!

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Hi, sorry about the late reply... I check out the games that I like regularly for updates, but not every day.

Nobody generally likes to be criticised... so I get your reaction to people's comments but let's look at what your original comment was and the context.

F95 has a total of 8375 "games" and 2715 of them have a female protagonist tag. So about one third have female protagonists. Looking at the newer games (Renpy and HTML) F95 has a total of 3227 newer games with 712 having female protagonists: so less than one quarter of the newer games, according to my assumptions, have female protagonists.

So the basis of your frustration is not only incorrect, it is self-delusional. But the real reason, I am guessing, that players criticised you was that not only were your comments purely NEGATIVE towards this [wonderful] Visual Novel but also FUTILE, as others have pointed out, as the game clearly states that the MC is a female protagonist.

Keep it real!
It's one thing to catch a lot of shit for saying a model in one game with just a gross amount of pubic hair was such a turn off it would keep me from downloading the game (happened to me once). It's another to see a feature that is openly advertised and think people will agree with you wholeheartedly.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes