4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
It just amazes the artistic style of this work.
If this is an ugly work or a common "Daz" type, I don't care if it is a female mc or a male mc.
It's just a pity that there are such beautiful female characters, but I can't enjoy the gameplay.
I just don't love the female mc perspective. Why can't I express this opinion?
Because we don't give a shit about what you like or not. It would be better if you talk about your mental issues with a good psychiatrist. Now you can leave this thread, thanks.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just don't love the female mc perspective. Why can't I express this opinion?
You on purpose choose to come here cry over the fact the game has a female protagonist knowing said fact (game is properly tagged). You can have your opinion but be sure the others will also have theirs too about it.

Or did you expected a pat on the back after coming here just to complain about something you don't even want to play? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
===================================================================

Anyway, back to the game.

Sneak peek C3: Mysterious character reveal

Today is your turn to find out who is hiding behind the mysterious character from C3!

I present to you Charles, the new character that you will meet in C3. It goes without saying: he is a true silver fox. How do you think he is going to influence the story? I still can't tell you anything about him, you'll have to wait to play C3 yourself to find out.

Another professor? :unsure:

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
The comments from a few guys are really ridiculous! Are you an authority?
If everyone can't express their feelings, what else is there to discuss?

Then all the games should have 5 stars, because even if you don't like the design of a certain game, you should be quiet? Shouldn't you say your opinion? Just because "some people like it".

I didn't rate the game directly, nor would I rate it, because I don't like the female perspective, so I just gave up.

Just say what I think, and there are a lot of "If you don't like it, then leave it and don't leave a message"?
Who are you?

So you people have never commented or expressed dislike of other games? It's ridiculous.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020

Then all the games should have 5 stars, because even if you don't like the design of a certain game, you should be quiet? Shouldn't you say your opinion? Just because "some people like it".

I didn't rate the game directly, nor would I rate it, because I don't like the female perspective, so I just gave up.

Just say what I think, and there are a lot of "If you don't like it, then leave it and don't leave a message"?
Who are you?

So you people have never commented or expressed dislike of other games? It's ridiculous.
I think the problem here is, what you dislike about the game is such a fundamental part of the game (and 100% obvious going into the game) that it is pretty pointless to express your dislike about it. If it was about certain specific scenes and content it would be different.

Think of it like this: it's fine to go into an ice cream shop and complain if they don't have Rocky Road and point out you would like it to be added. It's stupid to go into an ice cream shop and say you don't like ice cream. Just find a shop selling what you do like.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Who are you?

What is there to discuss?
Your "opinion" is akin to someone going to a vegetarian restaurant and deciding to ask for grilled meat. :FacePalm:

I don't like guro. So you won't see me going to threads for guro games just to say "HEY EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE THIS GENRE WHY CAN'T THIS GAME BE DIFFERENT"?

However here you are doing exactly that... :rolleyes:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Who are you?

If this game did not have the 'female protagonist' tag prominently displayed, and I downloaded and started to play it only to find that the protagonist was indeed a female, provided I disliked that genre I would certainly protest. If for no other reason than to warn people who are like-minded about the misleading tags. Then I would leave, place the title in my Rejected list, and not come back.

But that is NOT the case here, is it? This game is exactly what it claims to be.

I'll tell you what I don't do. Every day I look at what the latest releases are for the last 24 hours. When I see tags I don't like, I do NOT even open the thread. I don't play; I don't download; I DON'T COMMENT! Why not? Because I'm not a narcissist who wants to inflict my views on everyone else.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
1615405074273.png

The other day you could see one of the new locations in this chapter: the bathroom.
And as you could foresee, it is a place where interesting things can happen.
As the illustration to which this image fragment belongs. Water, heat ... loneliness? Maybe. Or maybe not. You will discover that when you play C3!

See you soon in another post!❤

_

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
View attachment 1077696

The other day you could see one of the new locations in this chapter: the bathroom.
As the illustration to which this image fragment belongs. Water, heat ... loneliness? Maybe. Or maybe not. You will discover that when you play C3!

_
Thank you so much ❤

Reactions: nazthelass

bankonit

Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 1077696

_
Damn this game’s character models are gorgeous.

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
View attachment 1077696

_
tenor.gif

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes