4.20 star(s) 103 Votes
Nov 15, 2020
What is the usual time interval between updates?
One update so far, ~3 months! So we've halftime atm.
According to the latest post on the dev's Patreon page, the Alpha of the new update will be out in mid March (and it will be bigger than the two previous episodes). The Alpha of episode 2 was out by the end of december, I think. So yeah, just short of 3 months seems to be correct so far.

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Quick update C3

Hi guys!

I hope this post finds you well.

I want to update you a bit on how the C3 is doing.

For now C3 is being the longest chapter, with the largest number of illustrations (which, on the other hand, is normal, since little by little we are getting more into the story and leaving the presentations behind).

That also means that C3 will be the chapter with the largest number of illustrations, so you can imagine that it is taking a lot of work (you can Javier!). The level of art we have slows down the pace of work, but we think that's better than reducing quality. We are also seriously considering hiring an art assistant for Javier as soon as it is economically profitable, in order to better handle the entire workload involved in making this type of video game.

At the script level in this chapter I am integrating the mechanics of BMB, which I hope you like. For my part, I'm trying to make it as dynamic and adaptable to the player as possible, so that you can feel more immersed in the game.
And make the hot scenes more and more hot and vivid, of course!
Besides from the new character, there are also 3 new backgrounds (if we have time there will be 4 in total) and the two outfits that you chose with the polls, which are already designed and implemented in the code.

Ok, and now the part that interests you: When will the C3 come out?
If nothing strange happens (please, 2021, be still now) the C3-Alpha will be released in mid-March, for both mac, pc and android.
So the moment is getting closer and closer!

Javieeeeeeer, where have you left the coffee pot? I need more coffeine!
See u soon! ❤

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Sneak peek C3: New location

Chapter 3 is getting closer and closer and it's time to warm up the atmosphere with some previews!

Today it's time to unveil one of the 3 new locations that you will discover in C3: the bathroom!

A place where we spend most of our time naked, so it seems that sexy things can happen in there...
In chapter 3 the introduction of the story ends, leaving the important things already raised so that from C4 onwards they can flourish. And don't misunderstand me: there will be still a lot of new characters to appear and the C3 already has its good dose of dirty things!

But slowly cook things are always better and this is starting to burn

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Sneak peek C3: Mysterious character reveal

Today is your turn to find out who is hiding behind the mysterious character from C3!

I present to you Charles, the new character that you will meet in C3. It goes without saying: he is a true silver fox. How do you think he is going to influence the story? I still can't tell you anything about him, you'll have to wait to play C3 yourself to find out.

D

Deleted member 3392963

Sneak peek C3: Mysterious character reveal

Today is your turn to find out who is hiding behind the mysterious character from C3!

I present to you Charles, the new character that you will meet in C3. It goes without saying: he is a true silver fox. How do you think he is going to influence the story? I still can't tell you anything about him, you'll have to wait to play C3 yourself to find out.

Goddamn. Nice thing about Lust Campus is the really attractive characters. Even the old men are nice tbh (which a lot of games here seem to get miserably off).

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes