4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
You have asked it a lot in networks and here you have it: A list of what you can find in the world of LC and what will not appear.
I'm working on redoing the About section of Patreon, where I will include this list so that it is easier for you to consult and I will update it with the topics that appear in the chapters.

What can I expect to find in LC?
  • Romance
  • Vanilla
  • Lesbianism
  • Masturbation (included)
  • Blowjob (included)
  • Boobjob
  • Handjob
  • Footjob
  • Vaginal
  • Anal
  • Domination
  • Mild BDSM
  • Ropes
  • Consented sleeping sex
  • Trios -FFM and MMF-
  • DILF
  • MILF
  • Interracial
  • Striptease (included)
  • Teasing (included)
  • Drugs
  • Costumes
  • Toying (included)
  • Role play
  • Exhibitionism (included)
  • Voyeurism (included)
  • Cheating
  • Corruption

What will not be included?
  • Gay
  • Futa
  • Scatological
  • Watersports
  • Pregnancy
  • Furry
  • Sexual fetishes that are illegal or against ToS of Patreon

We can't promise that topics that are not included in this list will appear in-game.
Do you think we have forgotten any of them? Nothing is set in stone! You can leave your ideas in the #suggestions channel of our Discord.
So based on this, can someone (a moderator or some such person) update the tags for this game? It would make it a lot easier for other people, interested in these themes/fetishes, to find this game.

Reactions: LeeCleef

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
It makes more sense to add the tags as the themes appear in the game, tbh.
Is that really, true? Explain that to me, if you could.

Because, the way I see it that makes it less likely that people will find this game until it does, lowering this game's potential support. I know [Reddolly] has gotten a huge bump from the shout out he got from EvaKiss, but every other person who doesn't know this game yet won't be able to find it until then. And also there are a few tags here that could be added based on what's already in the game, but haven't been added. For instance [Reddolly]'s post mentions this game includes mild-BDSM, from my own personal point of view it already does contain both (male) Domination and (female) Submission. Neither of which are tags currently attached to this game.

If I'm wrong for thinking this way please tell me, but please explain your reasoning to me.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

Because, the way I see it that makes it less likely that people will find this game until it does, lowering this game's potential support. I know [Reddolly] has gotten a huge bump from the shout out he got from EvaKiss, but every other person who doesn't know this game yet won't be able to find it until then. And also there are a few tags here that could be added based on what's already in the game, but haven't been added. For instance [Reddolly]'s post mentions this game includes mild-BDSM, from my own personal point of view it already does contain both (male) Domination and (female) Submission. Neither of which are tags currently attached to this game.

If I'm wrong for thinking this way please tell me, but please explain your reasoning to me.
This site has its own rules regarding when and why tags are added to the OP. If you still consider some tags are missing, you can always report the OP suggesting them, mods are usually quite responsive to reports. Engaging in discussions in the thread is not that useful

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It makes more sense to add the tags as the themes appear in the game, tbh.

This site has its own rules regarding when and why tags are added to the OP. If you still consider some tags are missing, you can always report the OP suggesting them, mods are usually quite responsive to reports. Engaging in discussions in the thread is not that useful
And herein lies the problem.

Many people don't want to be bothered downloading a game if it doesn't contain the tag(s) they're looking for. So if a tag is listed, but it's not in the game yet, they get pissed when they download and play the game and are completely unsatisfied with the content.

Other people, like myself, want to know where the game is going before they download and play it. If I see that a game will eventually go in a certain direction, I don't mind playing it, knowing that eventually I will get what I want.

Forum rules demand that tags only reflect the current state of the game. What is needed is also a mandatory listing of future tags. This would satisfy both camps in this dispute. Some developers are kind enough to list the tags that will eventually be implemented. Not enough though.

[Of course, some developers have no clue as to where their games are going. Those games are the ones that soon display an Abandoned tag.]

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
And herein lies the problem.

Many people don't want to be bothered downloading a game if it doesn't contain the tag(s) they're looking for. So if a tag is listed, but it's not in the game yet, they get pissed when they download and play the game and are completely unsatisfied with the content.

Other people, like myself, want to know where the game is going before they download and play it. If I see that a game will eventually go in a certain direction, I don't mind playing it, knowing that eventually I will get what I want.

Forum rules demand that tags only reflect the current state of the game. What is needed is also a mandatory listing of future tags. This would satisfy both camps in this dispute. Some developers are kind enough to list the tags that will eventually be implemented. Not enough though.

[Of course, some developers have no clue as to where their games are going. Those games are the ones that soon display an Abandoned tag.]
Thank you, this is exactly the kind of reasoned response I was looking for. I was having a difficult time coming up with an argument against adding future tags, but I can see the downside now that you mention it.

Just to be sure, I need to DM the OP about adding tags?

Reactions: Walter Victor

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Thank you, this is exactly the kind of reasoned response I was looking for. I was having a difficult time coming up with an argument against adding future tags, but I can see the downside now that you mention it.

Just to be sure, I need to DM the OP about adding tags?
Click on "Report" button (bottom left corner of the OP, just under the preview pics) then fill in the pop up explaining what is missing. I think that's the most effective way to update tag lists in this kind of threads that are not created by the game's devs themselves. A mod will read your request and will do a little research on the game before introducing the changes you suggested, if they are OK with forum rules

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I've overlooked posts including "planned/future tags," to my detriment.
Yeah, it's a good idea to do a search on the developer's Member Name, especially early in development. Developers are often generous with their comments and responses here... until the 'haters' get to them.

Reactions: jinzom

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020

Unlocked
Sneak peek C3:
Today it's time to show you an image that you will find in the C3.
It seems that someone is going to have a drink... or several more. And you know what happens with alcohol, a few laughs and characters as attractive as our beloved redhead...

hujianan1981

Jun 1, 2020
Yep looks like out lovely redhead is going to have a little action, especially if the name of the drinks (Red Lolly or is it Solly?) is a major clue as to which character it's going to happen to. (y) :)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yep looks like out lovely redhead is going to have a little action, especially if the name of the drinks (Red Lolly or is it Solly?) is a major clue as to which character it's going to happen to. (y) :)
is the name of the developer.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes