4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020

Unlocked
Poll C3: Lingerie for Lei

We know that many of you really want to see more content about Lei. We listen to you!
Today it is in your hands to choose which lingerie you would like Lei to wear in the C3.
And although all designs are different, we are not lying when we say that they are all very sexy! Why would Lei need such a set on the C3...? Chan, chan, chaaaaan! It's a mystery.
But we know that just imagining her with all those outfits already whets your appetite.
You have two weeks to leave your vote! Keep in mind that depending on which tier you belong to, your vote can count for +1, +2 or +3.

Remember that these are only reference images, when we include the sets to the game they will undergo some modifications to make the design unique.
Number 2

Zero919

May 2, 2017
No matter what, any outfit will look super cool to her
just give me my Lei already :love:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
15 days left in polling and 255 votes so far, I think #4 will be the winner.

What's more interesting to me is in what situation this occurs. Is it another "Meanwhile"? Is there a sexy sleepover?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Maybe something Lei bought for Bonnie to wear (twinsies!) and that's why she's watching Bonnie's weight.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This one isn't so much of a misaligned choice/consequence but rather how black and white the options were.
Oh, but it is both. The game has cardboard characters that have their roots in telenovelas. Many reactions seem forced and over-the-top. It's especially noticeable since the art is vastly superior.

Reactions: 0culus

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
It’s basically the free version of C2 for everyone. Don’t think there’s any significant changes from the patron version, besides old saves not working.

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020

Unlocked
Sneak peek C3: Mystery character❔

New chapter, new character!
In C3, 4 new backgrounds and a new character will appear, of which today we reveal the silhouette.
What do you think? Who can hide behind this shadow? Female, male? Friend, enemy, romantic interest, sexual partner?
As always, we will reveal 'its' identity to you slowly, starting with the highest tiers.
But for now you can place your bets!
See u soon ❤

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
I know it's apparently the most popular choice, but I'm going to have to go with 4 as well! 4 and 6 are both amazing though, and whatever you end up going with will surely be awesome.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes