4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Just some info about the Moore convo errors.
They seem to all be a problem with the sprites.

In game/scripts/chapters/c3/C3_E6.rpy:
  • Line 555: $aleft ="sad " should be $aleft ="sad" (remove extra space).
  • Line 723: $pleft ="sad" is wrong because he doesn't have a sad expression (yet).
    • Replace it with $pleft ="n" and his left arm will go back to resting pose (seems more natural to me in the scene).
    • Or remove / comment out the line so he stays in the explanation expression: # $pleft ="sad"
If the file is not there then unpack it from scripts.rpa with unren/rpatool.

Didn't play the rest of the update through before writing it here, but that scene finishes without errors (on all three outcomes).

I'm also playing it with JokerLeader's mod so didn't test it without that but the lines are the same in the rpa too so it should work if somebody want's to make a hotfix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vilbrig

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Just curious, I rarely post here, but I see this a lot. What is the ultimate point of going into a thread of a game you have no intention of playing and saying "I don't play female MC games"? It happens vice versa often too.

No drama intended, I'm just interested to see what people expect to get out of these posts. Why they feel the need to come into every female MC game and make them. What is goal?
exactly.. like i don't post in sts thread and said i dislike the art style. i have no intention of playing that game.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Just some info about the Moore convo errors.
They seem to all be a problem with the sprites.

In game/scripts/chapters/c3/C3_E6.rpy:
  • Line 555: $aleft ="sad " should be $aleft ="sad" (remove extra space).
  • Line 723: $pleft ="sad" is wrong because he doesn't have a sad expression (yet).
    • Replace it with $pleft ="n" and his left arm will go back to resting pose (seems more natural to me in the scene).
    • Or remove / comment out the line so he stays in the explanation expression: # $pleft ="sad"
If the file is not there then unpack it from scripts.rpa with unren/rpatool.

Didn't play the rest of the update through before writing it here, but that scene finishes without errors (on all three outcomes).

I'm also playing it with JokerLeader's mod so didn't test it without that but the lines are the same in the rpa too so it should work if somebody want's to make a hotfix.
patreon have a newer version that solve all the moore bug issues.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
What's the difference between v0.3 beta and v.03 final?
Final officially means all bugs removed and complete polished version. Practically not that different from beta but sometimes dev's might do a slight adjustment or correction. I always wait for the final version though it can be a VERY VERY frustrating wait :LOL:.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port:

Lust Campus apk v0.3final+[jokerleader's walkthrough MOD[67MB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updates of my other ports, here-
Just wanted to let you know it bugs out when you're talking to the professor the second time.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes