4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Aw I think he's one of the hottest male characters out there (including other games like ORS)! The sex scene was super hot!
I don't mind it, it was just bothersome before that we didn't have a choice in the matter. We couldn't be nice and just stay friends with him without having sex with him (in the alpha and beta versions). We had to be a jerk to him in order to avoid sex with him, which felt wrong. So it kind of ruined my Sophie save lol.

But I have another save with Marco where we do the tango, and now I can have my Sophie save as well while still being friends with Marco. So it's all good now. :)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Regarding sex with Marco: this final version seems to have added an extra choice at the start of the chapter about trying to be friendly with Marco or avoid him. Except it seems to have no effect whatsoever, because in my playthrough in both instances Alice ended up having sex with Marco...

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Linux version is broken, tries to load "future.standard_library" which is not present. Replacing the RenPy runtime fixes the problem.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Does anyone have the fixed version for mac where it doesn't completely crash during the convo with Prof Moore?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Quick update!

Hello guys!
I hope this message finds you well.

First of all, I wanted to apologize for the bugs that this chapter has had. We are trying to do a quality project and if it comes out like this is unacceptable.

I suppose that trying to carry out all the programming by myself, that not a year ago I started learning to program, has been a mistake. . Right now you have the C3_final links functional (without the teacher's bug and the android file can be opened), but even so there are some errors with the stats.

To prevent it from happening, I have contacted Tadej, the programmer who helps me with the things I do not know how to do, to make a hotfix for the end of this week and then make a review of all the code to solve all the bugs that can be found.
I am very sorry for the discomfort that playing it with errors may have caused you and I promise that the following versions will come out better.

I suppose that after three chapters we are feeling like when you create a character in a role-playing game without knowing how to play at all and in the middle of the game you realize that there are things that you could have chosen better. But the important thing is that we can continue learning and improving as much as possible to be able to offer you an increasingly better project. Thanks for the patience!

Apart from that, I have more things to tell you.

Javier and I are at full capacity with chapter 4, structuring the scenes and already working on the graphic material.

At the same time we are designing a trailer for LC, which we will post on Patreon. And we are planning to upload the C4 for free to Steam. What do you think? You will only have to add it to the wishlist when it is available to access.

We are also reviewing the translation into Spanish because it was giving problems, to be able to give a more refined version.

For the next few weeks we have a few posts about art prepared, and we are thinking about what to do the polls in the next chapter so that you can participate in it.

In addition, for the 30eu tier we have started to do some vlogs so that anyone who is interested can join us in our work and get to know us a little more (especially me, Javier hates the camera). I hope you like them!

Thank you for the feedback and support that you send us. For anything you need, you already know that I try to be as active as possible here and in discord.

See you soon!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes