4.20 star(s) 103 Votes
D

Deleted member 3116788

Way too many errors when talking to the Professor and I can only skip one before coming to a dead end.

Reactions: KDXvd

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
Just tried for the first time and already loving it. I say we have the next GGGB or Anna_EA over here.
That being said I would love to have points shown in numbers also as addition to bars some times when you choose, its unclear whee your points lie and how much you have when its just bars and there are some hidden stats that doesn't show in character profiles too.

I wish Dev all the luck and font be afraid to take ques form games such as GGGB and don't think much when people compare each other at the beginning, GGGB and Anna_EA was also compared to lot of LOP games too.

On a side note Does Bonne look like Brie Larson and Sophie especially in that shower scene looks like a blond Natalie Portman ?

Good luck on the next update.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
The final version miss a lot of script in the pr moore and alice conevrsation about the project....... missing script that make it impossible to not flirt with him.......
Yep. The game is fairly small now but has so many script errors already, and every time the dev tires to fix them it only leads to new errors. Feels bad man :rolleyes:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yep. The game is fairly small now but has so many script errors already, and every time the dev tires to fix them it only leads to new errors. Feels bad man :rolleyes:
I guess the dev is not a native english speaker. I'm not either. I guess we have to accept the mistakes. Otherwise the whole thing will break at the end. The english is ok so far that we at least understand what it's about

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wow. Art in this game is so damn well done..
But unfortunately.. playing as a female protagonist is not my fetish.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I guess the dev is not a native english speaker. I'm not either. I guess we have to accept the mistakes. Otherwise the whole thing will break at the end. The english is ok so far that we at least understand what it's about
we don't talk about phrasing, but part of the story who are not found

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
[...]but it would be nice to be able to avoid sexual / intimate interactions with the guy's, without having to be a bi... no better not say that... without being mean, just telling them that you are a Lesbian, or that you are in a committed relationship or something.
You are not wrong. Having one choice Alice makes right at the start be the deciding factor about a sexual scene with Marco way later without any weight being given to posterior dialogue choices is bad design.
...or just being able to straight-up say 'no' to sex/intimacy with a character the player doesn't want. You'd think that would be the most obvious choice, considering the realism and simplicity of such an option, right? I'm not sure why there aren't more multi-romance player-choice games that offer such a simple thing, especially in games that are designed to validate the player's choices. :unsure: I mean, it may be kind of jarring in the situation, but it's not as if you'd care about that if you don't want to be in the situation in the first place.

I think it's a must for the game to adhere to a choice the player makes about their sexuality. However, I think it's probably better and more realistic to give the player the choice of what to say/how to act towards a character in a given situation, and give them the choice to reject or reciprocate any advances a character makes toward them. Agency should always remain in the players hands in choice-based games, and choosing sexuality in a game can actually achieve just the opposite.

So for example, when you've stated you're a lesbian, the game may then assume you want to flirt with and/or are interested in every female in the game. For some people that's just fine, but for other who have more specific taste it can be really off-putting. I think for most people if the game takes the initiative for your character and assumes their actions, your character can end up acting totally different from what you would do if you were actually given the choice in that moment. That's a massive no-no in a game where you're supposed to be able to play the character as you envision them.

Personally, I'd prefer to be able to choose who I'm interested in as I meet and get to know them. As for the other character's actions towards your character, just like in reality it makes sense that you're gonna have people you're not attracted to at all try it on with you, so let that be the case, as long as you always have the choice to reject them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Redgy

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Go play other games. Problem solved.
Yeah I do that.

But you won't stop me from posting in this forum and express my opinion.

/Haha, funny how people come up to it like someone wants to express their opinion about a game. I didn't even criticize the game. I said I like it, art is beautiful. Saying that I only don't like playing as a woman and people giving me faceplam right away? heh. Thanks for the reactions, anyways.

Last edited:

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020

Unlocked
C3_FINAL
Hello guys! You already have here the c3_final.
Important things to know if the last thing you have played is chapter 2 or the demo:
  • The system of naming saved games has been improved.
  • A mini trash can has been added to be able to delete the games more easily.
  • You have 5 new scenes to unlock. That makes C3 the chapter with the most number of scenes to date.
  • You will find 4 new backgrounds and a new character.
  • Your saves have to work without problem.
  • The Spanish translation has not yet been implemented. This chapter will take longer because I want to review the previous chapters (which were not working correctly).

If you come from playing the Beta.
  • We have tweaked the sprites so that they fit better with the dialogues.
  • Fixed a couple of bugs.
  • Added the option not to kiss Marco and be friends.
  • Added a few more lines of dialogue here and there.

**** 9:04am. Bug with the profesor fixed.
There is an error with the stats images, but I will have to ask some programmer to solve it, because I can't solve it by myself. It will be fixed at the end of the week, thank you.

I hope you like it!
As always I leave you the link to the feedback survey, so you can give us your opinion. It will only take you a couple of minutes and it helps us a lot to learn and be able to give a better and better video game.
This coming week I will upload a public post with a little summary of all the changes and everything that we are working on.
Thanks for all your support!
See u soon!

Nanimonai

Mar 14, 2019
whats the update ? i see nothing xD just ended b4 going to her bed wat
If you stuck at the end of chapter 2 even after updated/replaced files to the latest version, I suggest you to delete the old version and just play the new versions. You still can continue from your last save.

Reactions: Sc4r1etz
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes