4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Slattee

Jun 12, 2020
V3 went into beta but i dont rlly wanna download it because i feel there was little content added, please update the changelog :oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
click ignore and continue playing you will miss only few lines of text nothing more.
Exactly. Also, sometimes you can still read the lines at the top of that error screen.

But yeah, a fix would be nice.

PS: I finished the beta like that no problem, no iea for future versions.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't quite understand is there a slut route or is it vanilla?
For now it is mostly "slut routes" that have the most content: jumping on the molester's dick or the landlord's.

But there are some character development with Sophie and specially with Bonnie that shows promise for some good relationship.

Reactions: Fzk

Xenephon

Jun 18, 2017
Looks like a typo in scripts/characters/c3/C3_E10.rpyc on line 77

'c1_mooremeetting' is not defined. I assume that's supposed to be 'c1_mooremeeting'

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
For now it is mostly "slut routes" that have the most content: jumping on the molester's dick or the landlord's.

But there are some character development with Sophie and specially with Bonnie that shows promise for some good relationship.
Wait, you can have sex with the landlord in the current version? Last time I played the furthest you got was like this chat in the living room where he talks about his past a bit. Has more been added to his route?

Reactions: BarniB

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wait, you can have sex with the landlord in the current version? Last time I played the furthest you got was like this chat in the living room where he talks about his past a bit. Has more been added to his route?
Yes on V0.3 it was added sex with Marco.

Reactions: Zedire

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
The final version miss a lot of script in the pr moore and alice conevrsation about the project....... missing script that make it impossible to not flirt with him.......

Reactions: KDXvd

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I am hoping for Alice X Darren , I would love to see some cherry boy graduation :)
Whenever i play female MC i try to throw the nerds a bone, no luck in LC thus far.
Come on, give me a choice wether to accept his D&D invitation(and jump him) lol.

Ps:I got one scene locked in between "Sophie Shower" and "Bonnie changing room", where did i miss the train?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Whenever i play female MC i try to throw the nerds a bone, no luck in LC thus far.
Come on, give me a choice wether to accept his D&D invitation(and jump him) lol.
Patience. You will get your chance (y)

Reactions: LSC82
Mar 18, 2019
Can you skip sex with Marco when it is about to happen in the final version, or do you still need to restart the game and be an asshole to him?

Reactions: Priappus
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes