4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Okay, how did you avoid sex with Marco? I'm really stumped here if anyone can help. Just did three playthroughs and I still end up having sex with Marco regardless of what I choose.

EDIT: Ugh. Just did another and it seems the only way to avoid sex with Marco is to be a jerk to him completely. Which seems awful. So I just can't be nice to someone without sleeping with them? Seems bad that I can't just be a friend without having sex.
Does this happen even on the beta? Wasn't this a bug?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
No changelog? Anything new on the lesbian front?

Seems just realistic...thats how guys work, be nice and they try to jump you...some even try it if you show your hate for them -,-
Never had that problem, but sorry that that is your only experience with the male species.

Does this happen even on the beta? Wasn't this a bug?
Yes this happens in the beta as well. Only way to avoid sex with Marco is to treat him like a jerk at the beginning when you first meet him. If you say he is okay, then no matter what you do afterwards will automatically lead to sex with him.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Ikr. I forgot how annoying it is when the game thinks that just because you're treating someone as a human being you must wanna fuck them :cautious: What worked for me is replaying and choosing "what an asshole" when they first met instead of giving the guy a chance and, hurray, no sex. You can be a considerate tentant from now on without having to fuck your landlord :whistle:
I have managed to avoid Marco in last playthrough... I think I thought negatively of him first time (Jerk?) then sent kisses because I hit wrong button and couldn't be bothered to change it. There may also be other factors?

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I'm generally not interested in girl-girl romance, but I really hope Alice can befriend Bonnie and get her away from Lei's toxicity. Lei is terrible and I want to ruin her life. I would say by sleeping with her father, but I like Tom's assholery for now. So I'll just fuck with her brother... who I think she may or may not have a... weird relationship with.
I get a Cruel Intentions vibe between those two... as in Tom and Lei have a bet and if Tom wins he can fuck his sister (in the ass, like the bet in the film)...

Reactions: dasflute2

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Okay, how did you avoid sex with Marco? I'm really stumped here if anyone can help. Just did three playthroughs and I still end up having sex with Marco regardless of what I choose.
I'll share my experience too. I did 2 playthroughs, one of them not full. Never triggered any Marco scene, save for a masturbation scene in bed. Didn't even knew there was a scene with him, before I read last 2 pages of comments here.

I'd say I had an opposite experience. I tried to be nice to him (mostly?) and it always backfired and he was snarky with me. So, first I chose "what a jerk". Because yeah, his reaction was unnecessary cold and non welcoming. Then I chose to stare at him in a bathtowel, which prompted the masturbation scene afterwards. And finally I chose not to warn him about Sophie. OUT OF GOOD INTENTIONS! I mean come on, the game just showed us how foul-mooded can a person (Alice) be when woken early. To go and poke my grumpy, cold, muscle mountain landlord in his bed? I let the guy sleep. 'Cause what harm can be done by innocent Sophie just sitting on a couch as a guest, till I return back home or the landlord wakes and Sophie can tell everything to him herself.

Eh, I digress... so yeah, no sex with Marco further. Even though I would not have minded. Got definitely better vibe from him than from Tom (eww).

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
wait why my game end after having sex with marco? (after drink together)
its say that's all the story for this version.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to avoid Sophie kissing you? I know you can push her back afterwards but I want to avoid that scene.

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020
I was nice with Marco and I didn't text him about Sophie. Then, in the morning, I have the option to choose if I like Marco ir not and I avoid Marco's sex. I'm helping Bonnie but I'm not in the sugarbaby option, and I slept with Tom and seduce the profesor at the same playthrough...

Maybe there is more paths than it seems.
I think that sex with Marco can be important for the story, at least my Alice seems stressed the morning after.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The next morning after the little welcome party.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/chapters/c3/C3_E12.rpy", line 64, in <module>
NameError: name 'c3_meet_charles' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/chapters/c3/C3_E12.rpyc", line 64, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/chapters/c3/C3_E12.rpy", line 64, in <module>
NameError: name 'c3_meet_charles' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
LC C3_BETA
Thu Apr  1 12:25:51 2021

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes