4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
just saw sophie's shower scene and fuck thats so creepy. i thought she was cute before but now... smt is seriously wrong with her. look at that face
View attachment 1111436
Yes. Sophie is really a pain in the ass. But in a way that is sure to be very interesting for the story. In the near future she will definitely bring us some funny and embarrassing WTF scenes :LOL:

This crazy chicken fits in well with the game

Reactions: afterlights

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Loved the beta. I didn't find any bugs, I avoided sex with Marco and there are some more options to reject Sophie. And the new illustrations... Really well choosen.
Seems that the dev did a good job with the feedback.
Okay, how did you avoid sex with Marco? I'm really stumped here if anyone can help. Just did three playthroughs and I still end up having sex with Marco regardless of what I choose.

EDIT: Ugh. Just did another and it seems the only way to avoid sex with Marco is to be a jerk to him completely. Which seems awful. So I just can't be nice to someone without sleeping with them? Seems bad that I can't just be a friend without having sex.

Last edited:

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
Okay, how did you avoid sex with Marco? I'm really stumped here if anyone can help. Just did three playthroughs and I still end up having sex with Marco regardless of what I choose.

EDIT: Ugh. Just did another and it seems the only way to avoid sex with Marco is to be a jerk to him completely. Which seems awful. So I just can't be nice to someone without sleeping with them? Seems bad that I can't just be a friend without having sex.
i really despised sex w marco too, it definitely wasnt the path i wanted. i think there shouldve been a choice, it seems awkward that alice either hates him or fucks with him

Last edited:
Reactions: paddyo73

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

I admit that it could have been solved better. I guess it's meant to be done drunk. After all, Alice was pretty drunk in this scene. So, either the dev should have built in an option to say "No". Or alternatively design the end of the scene. Something like: "Oh my god! What have I done?"

Let's wait and see what happens in the next update. Maybe he is stalking Alice now. And we can see how we deal with it. I think the game will become very interesting, now.

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Tried out the beta, and looks like that Marco issue is still there. No matter what choice I make, I still end up sleeping with Marco. Thought that was a bug?
For me, Marco is trigged near the begining, when Alice has the choice to call him or not about the arrival of Sophie.
If she does, she can send a hot text and launch the romance. If she doesn't, Marco stay cold all the way after.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i am on pure lesbian path with sophie and there was no marco scene at the end i reacted negative too him in the very first interaction, but was friendly with him for the rest also called him too tell about sophie. I did restart the game with this new update btw. I did have another bug though a call with tom even though i had only negative intercation with him before, but at least i could say no too meeting him.

Reactions: nazthelass

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018

Ikr. I forgot how annoying it is when the game thinks that just because you're treating someone as a human being you must wanna fuck them :cautious: What worked for me is replaying and choosing "what an asshole" when they first met instead of giving the guy a chance and, hurray, no sex. You can be a considerate tentant from now on without having to fuck your landlord :whistle:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
there is a bug.. avoid/reject tom at all cost and somehow tom is able to text Alice when she didn't give number to him.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
there is a bug.. avoid/reject tom at all cost and somehow tom is able to text Alice when she didn't give number to him.
It got fixed in the beta (which oddly isn't on the main page yet). You can find a link to it here:

The beta is here!

In this new version you will find two and a half new illustrations, some more options in some scenes and the enlargement of an existing scene. Thanks to everyone who has written to give us feedback about Alpha and help us find all the bugs. We have eliminated the bugs that you have notified us and enabled the Scenes screen.
In the final version, a week from now, we will finish polishing the sprites and if any other bug appears.
We hope you like it!

MAC
PC
ANDROID

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Hello guys!
Oh, I really want to do another dev's diary post and be able to talk a little with you.
Today Javier and I have met to talk about how C3 has gone and agree on the content that will be released in C4.
Yes, we are on the windowsill of a cafeteria. Here in Barcelona there is still lockdown in comerce and since we do not have a study, we have to find any place to meet.
But at least we have looked for a sunny place.
The notebook Javier has in his hands is the holy grail of Lust Campus, where we keep all the planned evolution of the project and how the story is going to follow.
To organize a chapter, we first decide which characters we will give weight to and which hot scenes we want to include. We have to be careful, we want to put many things but due to the type of art we have to be cautious in order to meet the deadline.
In these meetings we decide how many scenes we will include, costume changes, new characters, backgrounds... And we focus on what part of the evolution of each character we want to deal with. And I can tell you that the C4 comes loaded with cool things!

Besides, today we have also uploaded the C3_beta to .
Another thing we've talked about is uploading the game to Steam. It is an important decision, because it involves an investment of money but we believe that it can be a good way to reach more people.
We thought about putting the C4 for free on Steam for everyone who add it on their wishlist before we launch it. But first we want to ask your opinion.
Besides, what would you like a c4's poll about?
Soon I will upload a post with a quick update so that everyone is up to date with how the project is going and the decisions we make.
See u soon!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No changelog? Anything new on the lesbian front?

Ugh. Just did another and it seems the only way to avoid sex with Marco is to be a jerk to him completely. Which seems awful. So I just can't be nice to someone without sleeping with them? Seems bad that I can't just be a friend without having sex.
Seems just realistic...thats how guys work, be nice and they try to jump you...some even try it if you show your hate for them -,-

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes