4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
I actually loved the game,really hoping she has a thing with Bonnie .I find Bonnie really attractive ,so far so good, look forward to a update soon.Keep up the great work~!

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I'm a little disappointed by the sort of forced interactions with Sophie (the cuddling, the shower situation, etc.). She's easily my least favorite character. Even from a friend standpoint, I find her personality annoying. She's the kind of person I would actively avoid in real life, so I really would've liked the option to push her away when she drunkenly kissed Alice. It's a little strange to me that it wasn't an option since immediately after, we can decide whether or not to kiss Marco (which triggers them to go further, but still...). I also thought it was weird that you can't not fantasize about someone in the shower and the only options are the best friend, the bitch, or the professor. I generally enjoy this game, but the forced interactions might be enough to make me stop playing if they continue.

Edit: I'm generally not interested in girl-girl romance, but I really hope Alice can befriend Bonnie and get her away from Lei's toxicity. Lei is terrible and I want to ruin her life. I would say by sleeping with her father, but I like Tom's assholery for now. So I'll just fuck with her brother... who I think she may or may not have a... weird relationship with.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Wow. This game could be a gem again.

The graphics have style, I don't know how to dress it in words at the moment. The characters all look good without exception, even the nerds and the "bad guys". In addition, the stories and all dialogues are well written, without being overwhelmed with a lot of text. And the routes, as they are indicated, seem to be rich in construction plans. Which makes it difficult to decide which route to take. There really seems to be something for everyone.

This game promises great replay value. I will follow it with great interest. If it keeps its quality, it could become one of my favorites, here.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Please help me. The game breaks here and cannot continue:
I'm totally guessing here, but it could be the clothes you have Alice wearing (tbottom could be the tan pants, maybe?). Is this after a clothing choice? If so, what happens if you make a different choice?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes