4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
got any data to back up that first claim our did you just pull it out of your ass
I do. It is the simple fact that LOADS of devs actually post their games up here themselves to generate traction and interest. It is a little foolish to say that advertising like this doesn't generate increased income. Sure, there are a bunch of people playing the game for free, but the fact is those folk wouldn't pay for it anyway.

SO yes, it is extremely clear that a game getting put up on a site like this POSITIVELY improves market awareness of it for people who do support games, there are MANY people here who do that very thing after trying it out over a few months to make sure the games isnt a one update cash grab

Now, ask yourself a question. Why are you here?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is one of the few games I am not going to complain about regarding the content, art work as good as this doesnt fly off the computer screen, as for the slow pace, well why not, it makes the corruption all the sweeter when it happens. If dots can make a full kiss seem like a victory after months of blue balling me, I can wait a bit for this lady and her team to produce the goods

Now get to planning the bimbo tatted up bukkake queen version of the mc Miss Dev, because Kronn is on the case and innocence is something she used to have!

And get her smoking first, because that is always the first step in a really good corruption game!

Reactions: alex andrews
Feb 19, 2021
I do. It is the simple fact that LOADS of devs actually post their games up here themselves to generate traction and interest. It is a little foolish to say that advertising like this doesn't generate increased income. Sure, there are a bunch of people playing the game for free, but the fact is those folk wouldn't pay for it anyway.

SO yes, it is extremely clear that a game getting put up on a site like this POSITIVELY improves market awareness of it for people who do support games, there are MANY people here who do that very thing after trying it out over a few months to make sure the games isnt a one update cash grab

like I said i need data not something you think is the case I prate stuff all the time do i buy it after wards nope and most pirates don't I can give you more if you like View attachment mister-gotcha-4-9faefa.webp

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
If you want data go to google brother. Or better yet, go into some of th egame threads that were oped by the actual game dev and ask them

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You might want to go and pose this very same question to the myriad of devs posting their own games on here. Apparently you know better than them and their own Patreon numbers.

And since they are too many, in order to do that you might need a small break from bitching about piracy on a pirate forum...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You might want to go and pose this very same question to the myriad of devs posting their own games on here. Apparently you know better than them and their own Patreon numbers.

And since they are too many, in order to do that you might need a small break from bitching about piracy on a pirate forum...
Was going to suggest something along those lines...lol

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
like I said i need data not something you think is the case I prate stuff all the time do i buy it after wards nope and most pirates don't I can give you more if you like View attachment 1104216
Why are you even here, on a pirate site if you don't like piracy? Even if f95 didn't leak patreon release other site would have done it anyway, just enjoy free stuff and support the Dev if you think his/her game was decent after played the leaked update. Without site like f95 most of the time you won't know if games was good and developers was worthy to be follow and giving money or not
Now, can we stop with the copyrights drama and back to discuss if the new update was good or not, did it have any bugs or any weird problem in dialogues to giving feed back to Dev?

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Looks great, seems there is a lot less scenes in it than what the menu lets you think..

Also some scenes look a bit off model prob due to sticking too close to different references but this is mostly noticeable because of how high quality the base sprites are.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
when i try to start the game i have error message:

api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll missing

edit: i just downloaded the old compressed version and i can play that one without problems

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Lei had this conversation after test:
Anmerkung 2021-03-25 015943.png

But Darren isn't her 'friend' in my lez route...he is even absent here:
Anmerkung 2021-03-25 020001.png

Crome18

May 9, 2017
Is it just me or are all the Marco Scenes "locked" atleast in the Gallery it suggests like multiple scenes O-o

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I get a bug where if you reject the creepy rapey son in the start he still texts you asking to fuck and when you reject him a second time she talks about having made out with him in a classroom? eww

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes