4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Lightsword

Jan 9, 2019
Great one!
Reminds me of GGGB (which is still one of my favorites),.... surely has to be developed further to be as intense as GGGB was but it´s a very good start,....

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
This is one of the few games that I go on like: Damn how the f does this game looks so good. And I still wouldn't have the answer

B1gCh33sy

Jul 22, 2018
Is there a correct set of responses to get the 'reward' from the guy on the dating site? I've tried a ton of combinations but always get ghosted.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So... is this game already finished or something? I'm thinking of giving it a go as the art looks ridiculously good but I'm a bit confused by the "multiple endings" tag.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
So... is this game already finished or something? I'm thinking of giving it a go as the art looks ridiculously good but I'm a bit confused by the "multiple endings" tag.
It's not, it's only at chapter 3. There's planned multiple endings, but I don't know why the unfinished game already has the tag.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's not, it's only at chapter 3. There's planned multiple endings, but I don't know why the unfinished game already has the tag.
Yeah, I think that tag is useless. First I don't understand how it's used on this site, some games with not an ending yet have it and others with early ending/game over don't.

Then isn't the purpose of a VN with multiple choices to have multiple endings ? so all finished games should have that tag. Unless it's a kinetic novel, but there is a tag for it

:unsure:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
shut fuck up don't acted like piracy does not hurt small projects all the time She has every right to pissed that he work is being stolen I bet 100 bucks you would being trying to dmc this site if you could the fact you think it's piracy help small projects is just plan dumb
Well I with a straight face am telling you this type of piracy helps developers. If you haven't noticed advertising is important for video games. If people do not know about your product how will they support it? I wouldn't be DMC striking it, I would be posting on this site personally to get as many eyes on my art.

I support a few games on patreon and one on subscribstar because I want to support the developers. Patreon isn't about buying a product, its about supporting an artist so they can keep doing their work. The fact that you can get something for free shouldnt matter, do you want the product to continue? If yes then donate.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes