4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I searched the thread but could find no definitive answer.
Is there a full-on lesbian route? Where the MC has no sex whatsoever with guys?
Or at least a bisexual route leaning heavily on the lesbian side?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
shut fuck up don't acted like piracy does not hurt small projects all the time She has every right to pissed that he work is being stolen I bet 100 bucks you would being trying to dmc this site if you could the fact you think it's piracy help small projects is just plan dumb
1. Piracy on this forum does indeed help games, especially small ones, because they get an audience here they could never get elsewhere. If only one out of 25 or 50 people who downloads and plays the game becomes a patron, that alone could multiply the donations.
2. This is a pirate forum, if you come here to rage and whine against piracy, you are barking up the wrong tree.
We are filthy pirates, matey! Argh!!
3. That being said, of course most/many devs will be pissed if the game gets leaked almost instantly.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
botc76 I'm not 100% sure if there will be a pure lesbian route where you avoid all sex with guys, but there will definitely be lesbian content in the game, confirmed by dev. Sophie seems very likely to get a route for herself, whether she will be all lesbian I'm not sure. (Hopefully Lei will be an option too)

So far, it's possible to avoid both sex scenes with the guys.

Reactions: botc76

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
So far there's only two sex scenes involving the protagonist in the game, both are MF.

Reactions: Priappus

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Now that's a game with art equal to Good Girl Gone Bad. AMAZING artwork, could be a very nice sandbox game (or with a nice storyline with many choices). I can't wait to see how far this will go. Keep it up!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
This game is not for me it seems... I don't know if I'll keep playing.
Don't get me wrong, the art are awesome and storyline is nice on this one... but I'm a straight man and everytime I play this game something feels off and weird?, I don't know how to explain it but it seems like this game targeted for female players? with how the dialogue and the protagonist inner thoughts goes... I've never got fully aroused (well except for the lesbian scene :ROFLMAO:). Such a shame for me

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
One user asked the developer if there will be a purely lesbian route, and the developer answered yes. Still, I wouldn't get so excited. It looks like the game will focus on straight routes. From what I've read, there are currently two (avoidable) straight scenes and no lesbian scenes except a shower with a girl, but meh.

The Dev responded me that there's going to be a pure lesbian path.

View attachment 859426

I summon Avaron1974 and the other lesbian fans.

Reactions: Tara Mede
Feb 19, 2021
1. Piracy on this forum does indeed help games, especially small ones, because they get an audience here they could never get elsewhere. If only one out of 25 or 50 people who downloads and plays the game becomes a patron, that alone could multiply the donations.
2. This is a pirate forum, if you come here to rage and whine against piracy, you are barking up the wrong tree.
We are filthy pirates, matey! Argh!!
3. That being said, of course most/many devs will be pissed if the game gets leaked almost instantly.
got any data to back up that first claim our did you just pull it out of your ass

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Amazing artwork.
Anyone else disappointed that Bon-Bon's text message wasn't the beginning of some elaborate plan by Lei to publicly humiliate Alice - like Lei had taken her cell phone and sent that message?

Reactions: Travica

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Man, that art is something else. Almost thought it was one of those photoshop actions that give off that paint effect to photos at first, but it clearly isn't in a bigger form. Looks fantastic.

Reactions: L7Bear

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
"our beloved alice" i totally agree, wish her succes, and hot sex whenever with girl or guys or even ffm threesome, but please avoid turn her into a dumb corrupted slut, go for marco and sophie route, and ruin the hudson' s assholes:devilish:

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
after getting out of the shower the graph button is bugged to where if you click on it there is an error stating something about Alice_naked.png. I've also attached the traceback to see if there is a fix for it.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I wonder what styling products she uses, the hair remains in the same position regardless of the tilt of the head.:unsure:

1616671877108.png 1616671902177.png

No negativity, I like this game)

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes