4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I think Vimfamy is very right in what he says. Compare this game with those of EvaKiss is a mistake that will only make you not be able to enjoy it. With this type of art it is impossible for the developers to do so many sex scenes per episode, also the game is lighter, I don't think it tries to be as complex as Eva's.
I like it because I find that it is written in a very natural way, with a bit of humor and that the sex scenes are very well narrated. And the art is awesome.

Also, Redlolly hasn't been creating content for a year yet. It is not too fair to demand the same level as the great Eva who has been making video games for more than three years and can afford to have more members on her team.

IMO, the best thing we can do is enjoy it as it is and avoid too high expectations comparing it to games as good as ORS.
Ehh... I remember the early hype around this game was partially built around "ooo, her art is much better than Our Red String", and I was one of the few who said that before we make such declarations, we should see if RedLolly could match the pace of Eva's output because Eva's art was that way for a reason. Obviously, it is now clear that she cannot. So, some comparison is warranted. The price of this sort of art is a snail's pace in development.

Also, Eva started out doing everything by herself. RedLolly's first foray already comes with an "art director" and a team. Let's not pretend she's some newbie coming in with nothing but her creativity.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Ehh... I remember the early hype around this game was partially built around "ooo, her art is much better than Our Red String", and I was one of the few who said that before we make such declarations, we should see if RedLolly could match the pace of Eva's output because Eva's art was that way for a reason. Obviously, it is now clear that she cannot. So, some comparison is warranted. The price of this sort of art is a snail's pace in development.

Also, Eva started out doing everything by herself. RedLolly's first foray already comes with an "art director" and a team. Let's not pretend she's some newbie coming in with nothing but her creativity.
I wouldn say better for her art but comperable, tho,Eva's story writing is unmatched.

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
Still no lesbian action and unavoidable sex with the dumb landlord, what a mess. I thought choices make differences then wtf I have to fuck him even if I treat him with hate? Bullshit.
it's still alpha, better wait for the final, whining wont help. if there's a problem, better make a complaint at discord or patreon to fix what is needed to fix

Reactions: afterlights

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
No she's really a newbie, "art director" is just a position name but in reality it's her partner. But he has a drawing background of course
She has a team and the game's presentation is slick. This is not a team of newbies.

Feb 10, 2020
She has a team and the game's presentation is slick. This is not a team of newbies.
Well you're incorrect. The main team is indeed only her and her friend who's the "art director". Unless you're counting proofreaders or one time collaborators as a "team".
The games presentation is slick because she puts a lot of effort into it but overall she is a newbie who does all of that for the first time and on a laptop. Not to mention that it isn't her main profession.
In my honest opinion she's doing an outstanding job.

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I wonder why some people are complaining about lack of scenes in the update? It's only C3 for fucksake and yet they expect her to bang every person that comes along the way from the get go. C3 might not have much to offer when it comes to h scenes but it does serve its purpose of moving the story forward and give you idea of what's to come.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Still no lesbian action and unavoidable sex with the dumb landlord, what a mess. I thought choices make differences then wtf I have to fuck him even if I treat him with hate? Bullshit.

Personally i'm glad for once to find a female protagonist game that has a greater focus on heterosexual content then it does lesbianism, and i hope it stays that way! No doubt lesbian content is coming but if you're feeling impatient there's, *checks notes*, nearly every other game on this website to tide you over.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Well you're incorrect. It is indeed only her and her friend who's the "art director". Unless you're counting proofreaders as a team.
The games presentation is slick because she puts a lot of effort into it but overall she is a newbie who does all of that for the first time and on a laptop. Not to mention that it isn't her main profession.
In my honest opinion she's doing an outstanding job.
You might want to check her "About" section in the game and get back to us on that, lol!!!

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
In my opinion this was a good update! Not sure why people are complaining, it delivered just about what I expected. Besides, now that the introductions are done, things will only get spicier and more sexy stuff will come.
It's building up to optional lesbian sex with Sophie soon, maybe as early as next update.
Charles was an interesting character, I liked him. Perhaps he will be the key to get closer to Lei.

I noticed there was a bug that Alice mentions she fucked Tom when he messages her, even if you chose NOT to do that in the previous chapter. Also, sex with Marco seems unavoidable for now regardless of your choices.

I wasn't a big fan of Lei basically having a "fuck-pet", I was hoping she would be more selective about who get's to touch her body. Then again it is the reason we got to see her in lingerie, so I'll accept it.
I want Alice to be her "fuck-pet" :LOL:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Personally i'm glad for once to find a female protagonist game that has a greater focus on heterosexual content then it does lesbianism, and i hope it stays that way! No doubt lesbian content is coming but if you're feeling impatient there's, *checks notes*, nearly every other game on this website to tide you over.
The problem isn't the heterosexual content but the FORCED choices to make it, it's too hard to understand?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Better check your facts next time.
A search on the latest updates thread will show you 2726 results (out of 8412) with female protagonist tag but only 869 with lesbian content tag.That is less than a third, instead of "nearly every other game on this website". :ROFLMAO:

Is it too hard to understand it's a leaked alpha and the forced sex is due to a bug ?
Iis this true? Interesting, it sure makes it better. Will likely wait for the beta then. :)

The thing that sets this apart is dev asking patrons to not share, as basic as that. It would be pretty stupid if someone went out on a random game's thread and said its unethical to share smt people pay to see.
wth does devs naked photos have to do w this...
That doesn't set it apart. A lot of developers ask that updates are not to leaked for some time but usually it goes the other way because this is a pirate site and people will leak and share things. Cruzading against the very nature of this place seems like a lost cause to me.

Sure that is not to forget that F95 can also be used as a good way to advertise games and to get feedback, which quite a few devs do. But this will never be the main reason for this forum's existence.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes