4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
hey quick word to anyone trying to make piracy an issue, this forum is designed for piracy and is here for us (pirates) to share, so as such that's what it should be used for, it is not a place to bring up the ethics of doing that.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Still no lesbian action and unavoidable sex with the dumb landlord, what a mess. I thought choices make differences then wtf I have to fuck him even if I treat him with hate? Bullshit.
I haven't tried it yet but I guess that scene is somehow important for storyline to move forward, I mean it doesn't make sense if It's something otherwise.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
for those like me who is left too horny and wanting more by the Lei in lingerie scene (especially because of her sexy bush) :p, here's her naked from the game assets:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update itself is good, I think the problem that the dev might run into is because a lot of her audience comes from Eva Kiss, they're used to Eva's incredible work rate with like 4-5 sex scenes each update and the dev hasn't really matched that so far and I don't think ever will. Once the expectations are tempered a bit, you can appreciate the update more.

Last edited:

sske30

Nov 14, 2017
for those like me who is left too horny and wanting more by the Lei in lingerie scene (especially because of her sexy bush) :p, here's her naked from the game assets:
Hi, do you mind if I ask where's the game's assets located? It'd be very helpful thanks

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I haven't tried it yet but I guess that scene is somehow important for storyline to move forward, I mean it doesn't make sense if It's something otherwise.
Doesn't make sense at all oblige player to fuck him even if you don't want. I can accept a kiss for the drunk but no further action.

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
Am I the only one a bit irritated about how this dev is trying to ride Evakiss' hype? Even before the first release it was advertised as a game made by Evakiss' friend like it means something. Even the vocabulary in the status reports is the same "very proud" "biggest release so far" etc. and honestly I find it a bit lacking in quality ( haven't played the newest version yet) the drawings are nice but that's about it. Maybe I'm biased towards the quality because of the aforementioned stuff...

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Am I the only one a bit irritated about how this dev is trying to ride Evakiss' hype? Even before the first release it was advertised as a game made by Evakiss' friend like it means something. Even the vocabulary in the status reports is the same "very proud" "biggest release so far" etc. and honestly I find it a bit lacking in quality ( haven't played the newest version yet) the drawings are nice but that's about it. Maybe I'm biased towards the quality because of the aforementioned stuff...
The main reason of her early success is because she's friend with eva kiss and promoted this game

verved

Mar 14, 2021
The main reason of her early success is because she's friend with eva kiss and promoted this game
I get the point where you think she's little fussy, but imo it's a little too far for saying her success are purely because of Eva Kiss. It's a good game with high quality of art after all. And again I do agree that she's shouldn't be taking those piracy things this far because these kinda sites are where her patreons came from.

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020
The developer has not asked that the chapter never be leaked, she only asked us to wait a week. We know that leaking the game was not going to please her, I think it is normal that if she finds who she was, she blocks him. It is one of the dangers of pirate life!
Maybe she doesn't want the Alpha to be leaked to avoid bitchy comments, which is just what is happening now.
A shame because being such an active developer with her fans, I don't think she can put up with these sites for long,
as has happened before with other creators.

Anyway, I loved this chapter. I find Charles a very interesting character.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I get the point where you think she's little fussy, but imo it's a little too far for saying her success are purely because of Eva Kiss. It's a good game with high quality of art after all. And again I do agree that she's shouldn't be taking those piracy things this far because these kinda sites are where her patreons came from.
I didn't say the only reason but the main. The art is good, writing too but the atmposhere feels like a copy of eva kiss(even the cat c'mon) with a worst story, less choices, characters and wayyy less contents. Last but not least, forced choices. I don't want to fuck that dumbass and i can't refuse

Last edited:

verved

Mar 14, 2021
I didn't say the only reason but the main. The art is good, writing too but the atmposhere feels like a copy of eva kiss(even the cat c'mon) with a worst story, less choices, characters and wayyy less contents. Last but not least, forced choices. I don't want to fuck that dumbass and i can't refuse
But hey we're supposed to enjoy the update instead of talking about this piracy nonsense righttt :rolleyes:. And to make things clearer, it's one of those bugs I said earlier. You only have to sleep with that "dumbass" if you agree to do so.

Reactions: GrimWraith

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020
I think Vimfamy is very right in what he says. Compare this game with those of EvaKiss is a mistake that will only make you not be able to enjoy it. With this type of art it is impossible for the developers to do so many sex scenes per episode, also the game is lighter, I don't think it tries to be as complex as Eva's.
I like it because I find that it is written in a very natural way, with a bit of humor and that the sex scenes are very well narrated. And the art is awesome.

Also, Redlolly hasn't been creating content for a year yet. It is not too fair to demand the same level as the great Eva who has been making video games for more than three years and can afford to have more members on her team.

IMO, the best thing we can do is enjoy it as it is and avoid too high expectations comparing it to games as good as ORS.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why don't these games add some sort of DRM?
DRM don't prevent piracy, only slow it for a few days at max. And it's bad practice, I wouldn't support a game with DRM.

That said, alphas are always bugged so is it necessary to leak them this early ? Moreover if you play it with a pirated version you can't complain. But it's nice to report the bugs anyways.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes