4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
bro I do understand your point and it has nothing to do with dev's physical appearance (I guess...). I mean a subscription isn't a purchase so much as a show of support, so it definitely benefits the creators more than it does the viewer. And the main reason I spend like 30ish bucks every month is to see Lei in lingerie lmao :WeSmart:
R u upload the game here is it possible?

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
IMPORTANT I know that fighting against piracy is impossible, but this week of difference with the beta version is very important for us as developers. Alpha is not a one hundred percent finished product and we offer it as early access to the Parteons that support us the most, so that they can see the story first. A week is not a long time: please, if you could respect that it would mean a lot to us and to the project. Thanks!

dev wrote this on discord, i believe the least we can do to suport her is waiting for a week to start sharing and not repeatedly ask for the update

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
IMPORTANT I know that fighting against piracy is impossible, but this week of difference with the beta version is very important for us as developers. Alpha is not a one hundred percent finished product and we offer it as early access to the Parteons that support us the most, so that they can see the story first. A week is not a long time: please, if you could respect that it would mean a lot to us and to the project. Thanks!

dev wrote this on discord, i believe the least we can do to suport her is waiting for a week to start sharing and not repeatedly ask for the update
It’s literally impossible to hide one week

Hanz01

May 24, 2020
I seriously don't get the game makers sharing the update early, based on the donor level. If you want the game to be tested, it makes more sense to reach more people.I respect her opinion, too, but I think $ 25 is too much for pretesters.

Reactions: dobzzz

verved

Mar 14, 2021
welp since someone already shared the link, so I think there's no point to do "fighting piracy" or stuff. This is the full post

Here is chapter 3 of Lust Campus!
Ugh, you don't know how much it takes to process ...
After two hours trying to launch the android version, I give up. My computer does not want. I'll try uploading it tomorrow, I'm really sorry.
(Maybe chapter 3 is going SO WELL that for the C4 I can buy a new computer ... Hey, let me dream big, right?)
But the important thing is that you already have it.
Remember that ALPHA always has bugs and some scenes and illustrations have yet to be added, in addition to "refining" it a bit more. So if you can, treat him with love.
Old saves should load without problem.
In this chapter we incorporate a new game mechanic: BMB chats. You will tell me what you think!
As always I will be here and by discord for any questions or comments that you want to make me.
Oh, I am very excited that you play it. Behind this chapter there is a lot of work and love, and I hope it shows in the result. In my opinion, it's the best so far.I hope you like it as much as we do!

IMPORTANT
I know that fighting against piracy is impossible, but this week of difference with the beta version is very important for us as developers. Alpha is not a one hundred percent finished product and we offer it as early access to the Parteons that support us the most, so that they can see the story first.
A week is not a long time: please, if you could respect that it would mean a lot to us and to the project.
Thanks!

I take this post to thank you for your support to the project. You make a big difference! We feel very lucky that you have decided to support LC and trust us. As always, we in return promise to give 150% in each chapter, doing the best we can.
And, hey, for just two people working on it, it's looking pretty good, right?
I'm going to sleep now, see u in the morning guys!❤

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes