4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game looks promising. Not enough content to judge it fully, but I appriciate the art and the setting.
Female Protag is always a plus too.

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Is there any possibility for lesbian route?
There are points where I have had to be mean to avoid kissing a guy, but so far I have not been forced into sexual situations with a male. If you install the walkthrough mod you will see points, and there are lesbian points to be had, so I think yes.

Quite enjoyable so far, I realize its a VN, and not everything can be made available, but it would be nice to be able to avoid sexual / intimate interactions with the guy's, without having to be a bi... no better not say that... without being mean, just telling them that you are a Lesbian, or that you are in a committed relationship or something.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I really like the art style here and am glad to have a game with a female protag that has attractive but normal dudes (lol from the limited perspective of a straight dude myself). I love EvaKiss but GGGB had pretty much one non douchey dude and he was the best friends boyfriend so she had to steal him and in Our Red String besides the male protag all the dudes are creeeeeepy (like I get Lena just wants sex but would she really fuck a guy who would fire her if she holds out on him?). I find EvaKiss writers better F/F romances than F/M.

The landlord (lol I've been playing too many incest games when I heard the word landlord I assumed they were related for a hot second) is both very handsome and not a douche/player. The nerdy friend is okkkayyyy if he stops giving off incelish vibes he could be a potential for her. The rapey domineering guy is there for people who are into that sort of fantasy not my cup of tea but ok and the professor is cool because for once it seems like the female protag will be the one seducing the older dude rather than the creepy older dude trying to fuck the young girl.

Definitely a nice F-protag game.

And to all the people crying that its not a dude - really? Theres AOA academy BADIK University of Problems College Bound and tons and tons of male college student games out there. Plus did no one else here grow up playing RPG's? Or are you just the type of person that when presented with an rpg that lets you select different gender/race/species you always end up playing a straight white dude? Because even as a straight white dude I find its fun to play from other perspectives from time to time.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are points where I have had to be mean to avoid kissing a guy, but so far I have not been forced into sexual situations with a male. If you install the walkthrough mod you will see points, and there are lesbian points to be had, so I think yes.

Quite enjoyable so far, I realize its a VN, and not everything can be made available, but it would be nice to be able to avoid sexual / intimate interactions with the guy's, without having to be a bi... no better not say that... without being mean, just telling them that you are a Lesbian, or that you are in a committed relationship or something.
You are not wrong. Having one choice Alice makes right at the start be the deciding factor about a sexual scene with Marco way later without any weight being given to posterior dialogue choices is bad design.
I really hope the same does not happen with Sophie, Bonnie or even Lei.:oops:

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Is there another scene getting added in the final version ? (Trying to wait for the final version before playing)

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Oh my god! The art looks GORGEOUS!!! And the men are sexy! I hope that the ladies will be romanceable too. Best of luck to the devs!

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Ok. Now that i am calmed down, I must say that this is very promising project. The writing is pleasant, the characters look beautiful and have nice facial expressions. The Patreon page says that we can expect FFM and MMF threesome content in the future, (which is nice in my opinion) but FFF threesome and polyamory are unfortunately missing from the list.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes