RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
you need to talk with her, the day after, if not still, the day after that, because she will say he joined the military
I tried talking to Anna everyday for a week straight and further scenes will not trigger. The last time she had a scene she said Alexander got a summons. Did you get more content in 0.9 or is it only available in 1.0?

Mar 16, 2020
I tried talking to Anna everyday for a week straight and further scenes will not trigger. The last time she had a scene she said Alexander got a summons. Did you get more content in 0.9 or is it only available in 1.0?

0.9 finish with picking what u want to do with anna son. Everything else after that u can do when new version come out. My opinion dev of this game put this waiting period with reason so to do with something else in new update. Playing hour or more just to unlock scene where u can go to toilet and shower in anna apartment is just a waste of time.

Reactions: RHFlash

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
0.9 finish with picking what u want to do with anna son. Everything else after that u can do when new version come out. My opinion dev of this game put this waiting period with reason so to do with something else in new update. Playing hour or more just to unlock scene where u can go to toilet and shower in anna apartment is just a waste of time.
i got version 1.0 beta 3

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this game was worth the wait
jumped in my top 3 for sure
10/10 would recommend
kinda disappointed by dev behaviour but u cant get everything u want

Reactions: Lord_von_Bern
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes