dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
so is the game zip already translated in OP? because i dont find the 0.9 translation in the thread

eoo

Jun 23, 2020
Said he is working tail 5 AM and he will upload when he finish, could be today or tomorrow
She. Dev is a girl. She wrote that she had a main job. that's why it takes so long. Also she's begginer in development. Her words.

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
She. Dev is a girl. She wrote that she had a main job. that's why it takes so long. Also she's begginer in development. Her words.
Well she had too much different problems, idk if any of them were truth, but its kinda ridiculous how many delays she made, ive been supporting her almost year, and only things i've seen its delay, delay and delay again. Actually it was the only reason why i'm leaked her posts, its not honest to get money for telling us cool stories about delays

eoo

Jun 23, 2020
Well she had too much different problems, idk if any of them were truth, but its kinda ridiculous how many delays she made, ive been supporting her almost year, and only things i've seen its delay, delay and delay again. Actually it was the only reason why i'm leaked her posts, its not honest to get money for telling us cool stories about delays
yeap. that's why i canceled my subscribe year ago on patreon.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Not to undermine the delays or anything that’s going on over there. But be thankful ya’ll can read Russian. I’ve haven’t played any new content in this game for 2 years and 5 months lol

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
This games Dev is a huge basket case, when we originally started showing support for the game via this thread they kicked off about how the translations are unauthorised and new builds should not even be translated for 2months or so and how we on this forum are terrible people for not supporting creators even tho alot of people here actually do either one time or longer, so them giving excuses about when a build will drop is nothing you should be surprised at, at this point Im waiting for either the game to be finished or Abandonded.

dreamkoil

Jun 17, 2018
The new post is a delay again?
Yes, she's saying that only one scene left to do and that montage of this scene would be around 10 hours after that she will start to archive the game which would probably take another day and after that she'll start to send it out. I really don't expect it to come out earlier than october tbh( if it comes out at all) )

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes