DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Sorry, the manual translation isn't done yet, but I can give you a machine translated version of the latest update... It's not perfect, but it's pretty easy to follow and should help you get the gist of the story. And I can update the translation almost instantly when a new version arrives.
RHFlash I leave this choice up to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Let’s go it lives! I probably would personally want to wait for him to finish his manual translation because I am excited at the idea of reading the vn as a fluent story. But I don’t want my opinion to ruin things for others so I would like to pass the decision back to you XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeltaDragon

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
Translators, be ready for some problems. She reworking some of scenes, so if you copy/past ur current translation for next update, it would be broken

Reactions: RHFlash

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Even a machine translation is better than none. Giving some time for a manual one to be done as well.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Even a machine translation is better than none. Giving some time for a manual one to be done as well.
That's what I thought too, actually. In case someone needs it, I'm putting the MTL English version here. If anyone wants to try it out, be sure to backup the original files.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyFuta

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That's what I thought too, actually. In case someone needs it, I'm putting the MTL English version here. If anyone wants to try it out, be sure to backup the original files.
Is this for the compressed or the full version? Thanks for uploading this btw.

Reactions: DonOps

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I decided to make a compressed version for folks who actually want this game but think 30GB is ridiculous ;)

WARNING: This is in Russian ONLY for now, it's not been translated yet! You have been warned!

Lust City v1.3 BETA Twins Epilogue

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux

Lust City v1.3 BETA Twins Epilogue
I will make some more links later today for ones that don't have Pixeldrain premium, as when I made that Pixel still had a 10GB limit...

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Sorry for not conisdering it in the earlier discussion, this thread only has a few "regulars" that check in and I kinda figured we were all on the same page.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sorry for not conisdering it in the earlier discussion, this thread only has a few "regulars" that check in and I kinda figured we were all on the same page.
I do check in and lurk around a bit, but yeah not so much a regular I guess.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm getting a game crash with this error. I loads to the Pink Lust City logo, takes a while then crashes and displays this when using the MTL on the compressed version. Sorry.

Reactions: Jim Webb

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Where do you extract this too?

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm getting a game crash with this error. I loads to the Pink Lust City logo, takes a while then crashes and displays this when using the MTL on the compressed version. Sorry.
Remove the file twins_dialgs.rpy from the game folder.

Where do you extract this too?
Inside the game folder which is located where the games exe file is. Be sure to backup the original files first.

Reactions: Icarus Media

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I’m sorry too. I probably should’ve just requested the machine version as well for if anyone wanted, but live and learn. Hopefully people will enjoy the game

Reactions: yzasgy

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
V1.3 Beta is broken. Rei no longer appears at home on weekdays, so no progress with Anna is possible.
I dont think so, i played 1.3 from the begining and finished it till the end. Perhaps you missed some of events and this is the reason you cant progress further

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes