Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Very good start. The art look great and cohesive. Was thrown bit off by voice acting, but quickly got used to it. My only real nitpick are the voice clips that pop up every now and then. I suggest you use the voice acting for important bits and leave the rest sillent.

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
interface color scheme could use a little more contrast, and viewing crew bios imprints it on the main screen otherwise looks to be as good as your other game

Last edited:

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Nice to see you back to working on a new game. The last game was great and I like that you're sticking to the "Lust" branding. Hopefully this game goes smooth for ya!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Graphics look nice. Score.

Female protagonist, no way of selecting another. FAIL. MOVING ON.
I'm not a fucking woman and don't want to play as one.
And I'm sure the entire world has been waiting with baited breath just to find out what you want and don't want.

Tell us, do you intend to go to every game that is prominently tagged as a female protagonist game, and inform the public that you won't play it. I'm sure that every developer who sees that will immediately stop development on their game and beg for your forgiveness, since no one who sees your proclamation will ever play the game, much less support the developer.

Sounds like a worthwhile way to spend your time. Go for it!

Jun 6, 2020
Graphics look nice. Score.

Female protagonist, no way of selecting another. FAIL. MOVING ON.
I'm not a fucking woman and don't want to play as one.
On latest games & updates page you can use the tag filter to select Male Protagonist.

Anyways, I thought the game was pretty good, although I have a few suggestion.

1: The bed isn't highlighted as a clickable object, I was stuck for a short amount of time because I didn't know I could go to the next day.

2: Right now, it's not easy to tell where you are supposed to go if you take a break and come back later. Implementing a menu with the current task would be a good quality of life move. Possibly integrated with the Crew menu.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Well, I found 1 non lesbian sex scene and now I cannot do anything else, Wherever I go I am told I cannot do anything there.

Ashani

Nov 1, 2017
Totally sold on preview pic - will check the game out

Also good to see female protag game with drawn art over 3d

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes