Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is this game complete? If not then why is it version 5.1 and not 0.5.1?
Originally instead of going from 0.1 we started with alpha 1 (and alpha 3 for the public) but if it's confusion or missleading I'll change the number to 0.5.1

"monster" tag but I don't see any monster content in the preview images. Are there any monster/human scenes?
One of the main characters is a lizzard man, we have a plantgirl too.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
I am having this problem, hopefully someone can help me. This is outside in the world map.
View attachment 1853034
Same here, after I select the Build -> "Leisure Area" a second time and exit the building my screen turns black.
If I skip the day after I selected "Leisure Area" my Building materials are not used up and I can build again.

Is there a way to fix this please?

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
There are just lesbian sex scenes or straight too?
There is straight content with a lizard man if you want. If you don't mind futa there is that as well.
You can opt out of any sex scene you do not want to see.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
There are just lesbian sex scenes or straight too?
Around 50% lesbian 25 straigh and 25 futa

Same here, after I select the Build -> "Leisure Area" a second time and exit the building my screen turns black.
If I skip the day after I selected "Leisure Area" my Building materials are not used up and I can build again.

Is there a way to fix this please?
I fixed it and I'm uploading it now. Sorry for that

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Lust Colony 0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
does anyone know the name of that game that a dev posted some time ago where you control a female character and you need to recruit monsters from various planets to play i think that was the premise i can't remember the name of the game.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Nice art, not that original premise (not a problem though), but mostly I'd advise the dev to do some proofreading as there are some grammar issues, even in the intro.

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (487 MB/ ~91 MB) : (0.6.1)

Last edited:

Devilman88

Feb 13, 2018
I don't know if it's supposed to be, but my textbox is white and the text is also white. When I look at the screenshots it's supposed to be blue. It makes it real hard to read. I'm using the android version.
Im having this same problem, also on Android. Have downloaded several versions now, all do the same.

Devilman88

Feb 13, 2018
I don't know if it's supposed to be, but my textbox is white and the text is also white. When I look at the screenshots it's supposed to be blue. It makes it real hard to read. I'm using the android version.
Same problem, also on Android. Instaled a couple times, different versions, keeps happening.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
You can avoid all sex scenes if you want to, so you can have a 100% lesbian playtrough
I started new game and can't figure out where to go, I click on every door and location and nothing, tells me to find materials, or look for robots, it is confusing. The language games and such make it a mess. I just met everyone and the beach bimbo left, checked 3 main doors in command, all 3 doors and arrow in hall and each of the 5 locations on the map.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes