• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
Can someone tell me how i get:
Britney's 3rd cene.
Rugisk's 3rd, 4th and 5th cene.
Others 6th cene.

Any help is apreciated.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to get the Prequel achievement on steam?
To get that you need to have sex with Dr.Selene and find all the images regarding Lust Vessel. You can be sure if you have them by checking the others tab in the gallery the only ones for that tab that aren't related to this achivement are the center left and middle bottom images.

Reactions: NutellaOrgies

NutellaOrgies

Mar 1, 2020
To get that you need to have sex with Dr.Selene and find all the images regarding Lust Vessel. You can be sure if you have them by checking the others tab in the gallery the only ones for that tab that aren't related to this achivement are the center left and middle bottom images.
I'm missing one and not sure where to get it.

20230515212528_1.jpg

Reactions: lockerxx

aowu007

Sep 4, 2023
Britney's 3rd cene.
Others 6th cene.

Any help is apreciated.
Britney's 3rd cene.
Others 6th cene.

Any help is apreciated.
Britney's 3rd cene, at you finish the Landing port, find Britney and complete a series of conversations,Zeena tell you Britney on the beach. The next day,don‘t go to Britney's room,and go straight to the beach.

Rugisk's 3rd, 4th,at chose him as your final choice that gives the last 2 cenes.

Others 6th cene, it's in Sophie's room computer. If you have something to do, please take a moment.

And, I'm not good at English, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: FunForFree

Nutter89

Nov 18, 2018
I've unlocked everything besides the last two Britney scenes, anyone else still got luck with that? I couldn't get her as a last option for some reason.

aowu007

Sep 4, 2023
I've unlocked everything besides the last two Britney scenes, anyone else still got luck with that? I couldn't get her as a last option for some reason.
You unlocked Britney's 3rd cene, can't unlocked last two Britney's scenes 。You need to load the save, When Zeena tell you Britney on the beach,the next day go to Britney's room,can't go to the beach。This may be a bug。

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes