Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Should consider having an Exit button on the resourse menu.
I've got full storage and nothing to build thus becoming stuck in that menu and can't continue the game..

Other than that, great game so far (y)
We'll add it for the next version

I m stuck :(
Are you still stuck? If that, in which part so I can help

I started new game and can't figure out where to go, I click on every door and location and nothing, tells me to find materials, or look for robots, it is confusing. The language games and such make it a mess. I just met everyone and the beach bimbo left, checked 3 main doors in command, all 3 doors and arrow in hall and each of the 5 locations on the map.
You have to click on the computer on Sophie's room so she can go to sleep and you start collecting materials. We'll add better clues in the next version

Reactions: toshikushi

toshikushi

Apr 1, 2018
We'll add it for the next version

Are you still stuck? If that, in which part so I can help

You have to click on the computer on Sophie's room so she can go to sleep and you start collecting materials. We'll add better clues in the next version
im not stuck anymore, tks man, nice game!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

v1.0
- - -

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
If the game is finished I'll just say well done.
Only a few manage to finish their games ^^.
Theres+no+escape+anime+boku+wa+tomodachi+ga+sukunaihttpmyanimelistnetanime10719boku+wa+tomodac...gif

So yes game is finished could only find small mistakes. That some characters overlap their images in a few small scenes but nothing serious .
(y)

Last edited:

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
said monster in the tag, what type of monsters are in the game and how many h-scenes with them?

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
My resources are maxed out and i'm stuck at that screen and can't progress...is there a way to bypass?

Murakisensate

Feb 18, 2020
I manage to get every ending except britney's, anyone else manage to get her's?
I have the same problem. Her ending doesn't show up and there are parts of her gallery I can only access through old saves and can't get in a new game no matter what I do. I don't know if there's some specific order you're supposed to get the scenes in and I just locked myself out by going out of order or something but if that's the case it's actually bullshit.

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
Do you guys know how to unlock Britney last 2 scenes? I did everything and can't do anything other than the finish the game but they are still locked.

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
Do you guys know how to unlock Britney last 2 scenes? I did everything and can't do anything other than the finish the game but they are still locked.
have sex with her the first chance you get and chose her as your final choice that gives the last 2 cenes

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes