Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is there any non lesbian sex in this game?
Well, I found 1 non lesbian sex scene and now I cannot do anything else, Wherever I go I am told I cannot do anything there.
There are two non lesbian scenes an "extra scene" that can be found on Sophie's closet and the one in the forest close to the end of this version.

On latest games & updates page you can use the tag filter to select Male Protagonist.

Anyways, I thought the game was pretty good, although I have a few suggestion.

1: The bed isn't highlighted as a clickable object, I was stuck for a short amount of time because I didn't know I could go to the next day.

2: Right now, it's not easy to tell where you are supposed to go if you take a break and come back later. Implementing a menu with the current task would be a good quality of life move. Possibly integrated with the Crew menu.
I guess you are right, at least some general direction would make the game easier to play. We'll try to add to to the next version that should be out this month.

Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
I don't know if it's supposed to be, but my textbox is white and the text is also white. When I look at the screenshots it's supposed to be blue. It makes it real hard to read. I'm using the android version.

Reactions: Devilman88

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I got bored and decided to create a mod revamping the sex scenes a bit to make the details more raunchy. It's a small patch, so I only fixed a small amount of typos this time around. If I made any myself, I can always update it my mod. If you want it gone, just let me know. If you like the writing, let me know as well. All of the files are clean (since well I'm the one that made the mod). So if you get it from anywhere else and something goes wrong, it does not involve me.

See ya!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

AsgoreEnzo

Jan 24, 2022
Like the game so far
I'm still at the first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i was wondering if any of you have the OST ? Because i LOVE the OST for this moment

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
"monster" tag but I don't see any monster content in the preview images. Are there any monster/human scenes?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes