3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
Lust Complex is a real-time 3D game where you take charge of an apartment complex. Find tenants, place spy cams to find blackmail materials and train them to break them. Upgrade your apartments with better quality furniture and rooms to satisfy your tenants before they decide to leave.

The game is designed to be simple to play with lots of real-time 3D animations and camera control (Coming soon)

Thread Updated: 2019-04-08
Release Date: 2019-03-31
Developer: Gaweb Studio - -
Censored: no
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1 (1).jpg 1 (2).jpg 1.jpg Capture (1).PNG Capture.PNG Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
as the changelog and version name suggest, this is a very early version and doesnt offer that much yet. but it looks worth checking out

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yes, it's a very early version of the game and much like Glassix will probably be rough for a while until the dev can polish it.

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone else tried it yet ?
I can't get it past the character customisation screen , clicking the next button does nothing .

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Anyone else tried it yet ?
I can't get it past the character customisation screen , clicking the next button does nothing .
I can't neither,I w8ed 5 mins,hoped it just loading slowly,but no,it's nothing for me... :(

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Not played it yet but can i suggest changing the title? Just yesterday there were updates for Lust Man Standing, Lustful Desires and Lust Village. Pretty sure that only makes up 1-2% of the games with lust in the title. Just a suggestion to avoid getting lost in the lust epidemic... which is yet another one.

amilking

Apr 10, 2018
Not played it yet but can i suggest changing the title? Just yesterday there were updates for Lust Man Standing, Lustful Desires and Lust Village. Pretty sure that only makes up 1-2% of the games with lust in the title. Just a suggestion to avoid getting lost in the lust epidemic... which is yet another one.
Your comment is lustful

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I assume there are no little kids in the apartment complex... well I hope not.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Nah out of active ones on here that is pretty much 99% of them. I think School or High School is used way more then lust on this forum for game titles lol

Hell Sex is the ultimate buzz word you can find more with Sex in the title then anything else

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Nah out of active ones on here that is pretty much 99% of them. I think School or High School is used way more then lust on this forum for game titles lol

Hell Sex is the ultimate buzz word you can find more with Sex in the title then anything else
I don't know... Of course there's Sisterly Lust but also Echoes of Lust... Ring of Lust... Lust Island...
and just to prove both our points - School of Lust

These creators really need to get more creative with the names of their creations

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
This one might become to grindy. It takes over two weeks to make over $50. Personally, I would like to see the ability to add a $100 sink to the apartment too. Plus $300 as bottom dollar for the apartment.
I haven't been able to interact with the tenants. I don't know if its available or I missed the part on how to do it.
Overall, I'm on the fence with this game. The deciding factor will be how blackmail is used in it.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes