Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
What will you do when this story finally finished, will you go back to unfinished game such as Rainy Skies where you left off as in same build from Lust Doll or redo everything?
I actually have a unrevealed side project that I've been picking away at for a while now. I'm hoping to get enough of it done at some point to be able to put it out eventually. And I do want to eventually go back to Rainy Skies, but it would need to be remade from the ground up. I don't think I would make it to be similar to LD+.

oh yeah, is will there be an option to actually keep the slave(s) you buy?
probably unlikely, unless it's like an NPC's story route or something.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
probably unlikely, unless it's like an NPC's story route or something.
i hope there ends up being something like that. slavery can be shown in a good light with a character that wants to be a slave as they hate making their own decisions and find it easier too follow someone else's orders.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Is the tying yourself for Fawn a one time event? I cant repeat it after doing it the first time.

Edit: Figured out that Fawn has to be there instead of her not being there.

Last edited:

Dressari

Mar 3, 2019
Indivi, do you have any more plans for the Island arena? It's one of my favorite areas of the game and I would love to see Sammy arrive there eventually.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i hope there ends up being something like that. slavery can be shown in a good light with a character that wants to be a slave as they hate making their own decisions and find it easier too follow someone else's orders.
There could potentially be, but a lot of characters still need to have their routes developed, so I'll likely focus on them for now before introducing anyone new.

Is the tying yourself for Fawn a one time event? I cant repeat it after doing it the first time.

Edit: Figured out that Fawn has to be there instead of her not being there.
You mean Fawn has to not be there, but yes haha.

Indivi, do you have any more plans for the Island arena? It's one of my favorite areas of the game and I would love to see Sammy arrive there eventually.
Glad you like it! Currently, Nymph and Nymosa need to be added there, since their route is done. I do hope to add Sammy eventually as well, but she needs to get her own route first!

Reactions: SylvieRose

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2024-03-20 17_22_53-Lust Doll Plus.png

LD+ r60.0 is now out! Happy 60th release and 5 years of LD+!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added Gold Mine
-Added hooves version of furry Bell when feet kink disabled
-Added a halfway point skip for trading segment of Temple
-Adjusted size of Fawn's tie
-Fixed wrong variable value used when travelling in desert
-Fixed keeping worn hat on when being a test subject for succubi
-Fixed Fawn becoming naked after given bikini
-Fixed being able to get into ankle stocks with Alissa while having hooves
-Fixed not being able to warp to Slaver Hideout after unlocking warp point
-Fixed falling from infected 4th floor of Science Lab Tower potentially leading to wrong place
-Fixed damage values not being logged properly
-Fixed being able to pay for Science Lab Tower 3rd floor reclamation without having enough
-Fixed Linda not putting her glasses back on after domming player in private dungeon

nc1013101

Apr 28, 2019
Sorry for the stupid question but, has this game caught up/surpassed the original yet? i stopped watching the updates a couple of years ago and only just remembered this existed.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question but, has this game caught up/surpassed the original yet? i stopped watching the updates a couple of years ago and only just remembered this existed.
Yes and no; it didn't caught up with the main story of the original (though, it would be reworked anyway; everyone, dev included, thinks it was rushed in order to give game some resolution before switching to remake on better engine), but content-wise, it long has surpassed it; at this point, it's easier to say what was in LDC and isn't in LD+ (while LD+ has lots of stuff that never was in LDC); if only listing major stuff (not minor scenes here and there):
  • Final part of Mistyra's route (early in development).
  • Pyramid (early in development).
  • Final dungeon (no one misses it in the form it was in LDC, so it would be a while before we get it).

sethyboi

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 3520392

LD+ r60.0 is now out! Happy 60th release and 5 years of LD+!

In-browser:
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

-Added Gold Mine
-Added hooves version of furry Bell when feet kink disabled
-Added a halfway point skip for trading segment of Temple
-Adjusted size of Fawn's tie
-Fixed wrong variable value used when travelling in desert
-Fixed keeping worn hat on when being a test subject for succubi
-Fixed Fawn becoming naked after given bikini
-Fixed being able to get into ankle stocks with Alissa while having hooves
-Fixed not being able to warp to Slaver Hideout after unlocking warp point
-Fixed falling from infected 4th floor of Science Lab Tower potentially leading to wrong place
-Fixed damage values not being logged properly
-Fixed being able to pay for Science Lab Tower 3rd floor reclamation without having enough
-Fixed Linda not putting her glasses back on after domming player in private dungeon
Might be a stupid question but can you save file on browser or is there anyway to save where it actually stays for days? cause I lost my save after playing like 6 hr sesh the next day I got on.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Might be a stupid question but can you save file on browser or is there anyway to save where it actually stays for days? cause I lost my save after playing like 6 hr sesh the next day I got on.
If play in normal browser mode and disable a bunch of clean up settings maybe but generally just better to play a local download rather than the browser version as webpage storage is so unreliable.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes