Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks, glad to hear it! And yes, definitely trying to make some more interesting/varied males (and females), at least personality-wise. I've been considering a cooking mechanic, but tbh not sure yet what purpose it would actually serve. Maybe you'll be able to cook them as gifts for npc's?
Other ideas would be healing items, or items to give bonuses like drinking or massages give.

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
iu_53785_6630229.jpg
Hey all, Indivi just updated the game so here's Lust Doll r5.1!

r5.1
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Changelog:
-Fixed Rinny being in Succubus Tower after event in graveyard
-Fixed maid molest scene req's
-Fixed enemy gauges not appearing properly
-Fixed restoring MP past gauge max
-Fixed leaving Forest Grove not resetting area name
-Fixed classroom scene wrong keyword
-Added equipping clothes from item menu

-Fixed bug where Succubus classroom scene changes your spawn point
-Fixed Bandit Girls loss scenes not being identified after first time watched
-Fixed genital items not being removed during scenes
-Fixed so that Gimp Hood type clothes hides furry face properly
-Fixed being bound allowing you to still use skills and items
-Fixed so clothes don't hide chest tattoo
-Added victory creampie against Wildcat
-Redrew Rinny's mouth and feet
-Opened Graveyard
-Added secret area in Forest Park
-Fixed Succubus Tower spawn point not resetting encounters
-Fixed 2nd option in Succubus Tower classroom scene not clearing after selecting once
-Fixed game crashing if choose 'not interested' while Rinny's portrait's acting weird.
-Fixed belly tattoo not updating when remove preggers
-Added stamina cost for running from battle
-Opened Manor
-Fixed Giant Plant being defeatable with Drain Kiss
-Fixed Succubus Trainee and Incubus scene req's
-Fixed Succubus strip garments softlock
-Adjusted Ripped Jeans
-Replaced Bondage Belt Top graphics. Added Strap Top to Succubus Tower
-Edited Gimp Suit for boobpress clothes
-Made adjustments to health bar code

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
hey im just wondering where is my save file in the game files. the doesn't seem to be a save folder.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I've been considering a cooking mechanic, but tbh not sure yet what purpose it would actually serve. Maybe you'll be able to cook them as gifts for npc's?
If you do, here are my recommendations:

Add a cooking skill, and let people use ingredients to make meals that they can give as presents or consume for healing and a temporary buff. Base the value of the gift and the buff strength/healing capability off the ingredients' quality/tier, modified by your cooking skill; either introduce quality levels to each ingredient (which introduces clutter to inventory unless you create a separate menu for ingredients) or more simply have each item on a tier list, so for example apples might always be tier 1 in the second example.

Any consumable that you'd quaff or munch should be usable with effects dependant on skill (so a mutated fish would be a penalty unless skill was high enough, sorta like how highly skilled chefs can prepare pufferfish) but some ingredients should only have one or two effects ; lust drafts, potions, etc. all the already finished consumable products should be usable as ingredients as well. Give everyone a like/dislike list for ingredients and modify the end result for them when given food made with that item.

Importantly, make food *not consumable in combat*. In corrolary, though, should also be able to brew your own combat-use potions, including more powerful variants, at higher skill levels. Crafting should only really be doable in a safe/kitchen environment, as well. Could add some campfire locations that you can use to make simple meals over the fire, but that also carry the risk of attracting unwanted attention.

Add a cook job to the restaurant, so you can cook not just waitress, when you get to a certain skill; maybe requires a high enough cooking skill, and working there enough that one day the cook doesn't show up because of getting sick or enslaved or they ran away or something, and they need someone to cover for them.

Add 'recipes' that unlock the higher capabilities of certain ingredients in cooking so that you need to first find and interact with the recipe or the recipe holder first before you can use that ingredient beyond just adding its basic effect. Would recommend this for at least the common purchaseable consumables.

Food buffs shouldn't be strong, equivalent to minor moods. I'd say they should only be like a +1 or maybe +10%, nothing more, and they go away after the next battle (or next x battles, say 1 'charge' per ingredient in the meal, only factors in the last meal ate) related to the ingredients used in the meal (fish increases int, meat increases def/atk, etc), and if you eat too much while full you get an -1/-2 all-stats penalty debuff called 'Stuffed'/'Nauseous' instead or something? Could base that on satiety, or just number of ingredients? Could also not implement that at all if you feel it'd be too finicky.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The problem with cooking and food buffs is always that they're tough to balance. If they're too insignificant to bother with then there's no reason to care but if they're too strong they trivialize content. Then there's the question of whether to balance things around it or not. Not everyone likes crafting stuff (it can get tedious and I can't think of many games where it was useful enough all the way through to bother with) so if it's optional you can't assume everyone is using it.

Some go in the other direction and require you to eat once in a while but not everyone likes that pointless bit of verisimilitude, either.

If it were included here I'd say just keep it simple and have recipes refill stamina and give the satiated status. Being able to cook for different characters and get little scenes isn't a bad idea, though. That's simple and fun.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey, for anyone playing on android, I screwed up the package names when I rebuilt the project for my new computer (old one died), so that's why it's treated as a different app. I've fixed the name and updated the link in the post below flame's, so please pick that one up instead.

Thanks for the food ideas! I'll jot them down and go over them.

Jul 11, 2019
For the point about not everyone liking crafting, it could be an optional survival mode thingy if you wanna go down that route to immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic/adventuring setting. For my own part I imagine I'd probably skip it after trying it out because I'm mainly playing the H-game for the H, but I can see an atmospheric value in it, especially if it lets you set up campsites or something to establish a sort of mini-safe zone in an otherwise dangerous area. I'm a sucker for those.

Good game by the way, I'm trying out both versions and liking them a lot so far. I'd try to muster constructive thoughts and/or criticisms, but in writing moment I don't have the energy for it. I guess the thing I miss the most is some sort of quest log to track my current goals and info with. Suffice it to say I'm intrigued and find more good than bad about the overall thing.

Also a friendly notice to any newbies who might peek in on this particular page who cba reading the rest of the thread that this game effectively has two versions with the newer one being a remake. There's Lust Doll which has more quantity in it, and there's Lust Doll Plus which has less quantity but more quality. Personally I'd recommend those interested to try out Lust Doll Plus first and if they enjoy it and hunger for more to step over to Lust Doll while Indivi is getting shit done on Plus and entertain yourselves there until the next content update for Plus.

Kelis

Jun 17, 2019
Couple of newgame+ bugs to report for 5.1:
If you have any effects (like tipsy or companion) they are not reset​
If you have magic, you keep your skills but have no mana​
Your stamina and lust remain the same as before instead of resetting​
Unsure if bug or intended, but in the first game, newgame+ didn't reset chests, but in this one it does​

Also, might want to do just a basic version of the apartment that just allows sleep - it is currently quite annoying to work/exercise in the upper city since you have to go down to the slums to sleep which requires many scene transitions plus several dialogs.

Thanks for the game, I actually found it years ago apparently right after you started it -- first game was only the abandoned town + the city sewers/slum back then. Went and finished it a bit ago, and then found this version, nice to see that some games actually get some good progress done over time, too many die off, nice to see that this one hasn't.

Jul 11, 2019
In the Plus version it hasn't been developed yet so you can't do it. In the old version it should be as simple as bringing Rinny with you up to the gate and she'll open a dialogue which gives the option to fly over. If you don't get that in the old version then something is wrong with the game.

Kelis

Jun 17, 2019
Actually you can enter, you just need to talk to the guy to the top in the screen before it first, but you can't finish that questline yet, so you lose Rinny without being able to get them back for now.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes