Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Are there any animated scenes or is it only text. If text, will it stay that way
Just text and will stay that way

Is there NPC preg in this? Or just PC?
Only PC for now, but NPC pregs soon!

For the point about not everyone liking crafting, it could be an optional survival mode thingy if you wanna go down that route to immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic/adventuring setting. For my own part I imagine I'd probably skip it after trying it out because I'm mainly playing the H-game for the H, but I can see an atmospheric value in it, especially if it lets you set up campsites or something to establish a sort of mini-safe zone in an otherwise dangerous area. I'm a sucker for those.

Good game by the way, I'm trying out both versions and liking them a lot so far. I'd try to muster constructive thoughts and/or criticisms, but in writing moment I don't have the energy for it. I guess the thing I miss the most is some sort of quest log to track my current goals and info with. Suffice it to say I'm intrigued and find more good than bad about the overall thing.

Also a friendly notice to any newbies who might peek in on this particular page who cba reading the rest of the thread that this game effectively has two versions with the newer one being a remake. There's Lust Doll which has more quantity in it, and there's Lust Doll Plus which has less quantity but more quality. Personally I'd recommend those interested to try out Lust Doll Plus first and if they enjoy it and hunger for more to step over to Lust Doll while Indivi is getting shit done on Plus and entertain yourselves there until the next content update for Plus.
Yeah, the main thing is whether or not crafting/cooking adds enough to make it worth the time to figure out. Cooking to build NPC relationships does sound really cute though. We'll see.

Thanks, glad to hear it! Quest log, I'll come up with something. It's definitely been requested a few times.

walkthrough/guide?
I'm making one as a backer incentive. Nothing free/public, unfortunately. Sorry!

Can always just ask here if you need help progressing.

Couple of newgame+ bugs to report for 5.1:

If you have any effects (like tipsy or companion) they are not reset
If you have magic, you keep your skills but have no mana
Your stamina and lust remain the same as before instead of resetting

Unsure if bug or intended, but in the first game, newgame+ didn't reset chests, but in this one it does

Also, might want to do just a basic version of the apartment that just allows sleep - it is currently quite annoying to work/exercise in the upper city since you have to go down to the slums to sleep which requires many scene transitions plus several dialogs.

Thanks for the game, I actually found it years ago apparently right after you started it -- first game was only the abandoned town + the city sewers/slum back then. Went and finished it a bit ago, and then found this version, nice to see that some games actually get some good progress done over time, too many die off, nice to see that this one hasn't.
Thanks, will handle bugs. Chests resetting is intentional. I'll hopefully have the condo open soon. And you're welcome! Game making's a passion for me; been at it for years, and definitely gonna continue doing so!

Reactions: rj45direct

Nerozing

Apr 17, 2018
Indivi loved the original LD
REally happy that this much needed remaster is finally here
Have been waiting for a while now to reach update 5.0
Now i can officially start playing!!!

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
Is this Like a Demo? since i cant seem to progress the main story at all after i came into New Ark City, i tried finding the Milk store to buy Milk for the Cat, but i dont even seem to have that store at all

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Indivi loved the original LD

REally happy that this much needed remaster is finally here

Have been waiting for a while now to reach update 5.0

Now i can officially start playing!!!
Thanks, glad to hear it! Enjoy!

Is this Like a Demo? since i cant seem to progress the main story at all after i came into New Ark City, i tried finding the Milk store to buy Milk for the Cat, but i dont even seem to have that store at all
That's for the original Lust Doll, which this game, Lust Doll Plus is a remake of. You can check out the original here:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Indivi I know it's not new in 6.0, but with the maid you capture in the mansion, if you choose to give her oral the scene says you duck under her dress even if you've already removed that.
EDIT: And one that is new, you don't actually have to collect anything before going to the master bedroom; go there without them and it just proceeds as if you had collected them anyway.

Last edited:

Haolry

Mar 25, 2019
I had hard time having sex with the male partners in the original LD - no matter what option i chose in sanctum there is no sex options with them since i have a penis, i assume plus is the same?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 862093

Seems downloading the game prevents me from seeing my character status live portrait. It's the case for both the linux and windows releases.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Indivi I have some bugs to report:
If you choose the butler outfit as a girl, it looks wrong across the chest.
Screenshot from 2019-09-21 19-48-59.png
Visiting the succubus classroom before rescuing Rinny:
Screenshot from 2019-09-22 19-33-12.png
In the arms above head pose, the arms still don't attach correctly:
Screenshot from 2019-09-22 20-33-45.png
Also when wearing the waitress dress (which blocks the neck slot), loading an outfit that includes a neck item doesn't equip that neck item.

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Indivi I know it's not new in 6.0, but with the maid you capture in the mansion, if you choose to give her oral the scene says you duck under her dress even if you've already removed that.
EDIT: And one that is new, you don't actually have to collect anything before going to the master bedroom; go there without them and it just proceeds as if you had collected them anyway.
Thanks, both fixed!

I had hard time having sex with the male partners in the original LD - no matter what option i chose in sanctum there is no sex options with them since i have a penis, i assume plus is the same?
LD+ is MUCH better about having sex with male partners. Give it a go!

Indivi I have some bugs to report:
If you choose the butler outfit as a girl, it looks wrong across the chest.
View attachment 408069
Visiting the succubus classroom before rescuing Rinny:
View attachment 408033
In the arms above head pose, the arms still don't attach correctly:
View attachment 408071
Also when wearing the waitress dress (which blocks the neck slot), loading an outfit that includes a neck item doesn't equip that neck item.
Thanks, fixed! Not sure I'll fix the clothes though, we'll see...

Any way to enter the Torture Rack known yet? It's in the slums.
Not yet!

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
It probably looks too much like smushed boobs in a binder tbh. It needs some push? If you google women in tux, most all of them look looser and more relaxed.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes