Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmm, barber works okay for me. Is there an error msg?
No, no error message. Choosing 'bangs' works, choosing 'sides' or 'back' just does this:
Screenshot from 2019-10-22 12-54-01.png Screenshot from 2019-10-22 12-54-48.png
The game then doesn't accept any input, I have to close it. Nothing in the error log either.

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
I had a few questions
First after getting to ark city, how do I get the apartment or is it the condo that is blocked off?
Second how do I explore the wilderness?

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
I had a few questions
First after getting to ark city, how do I get the apartment or is it the condo that is blocked off?
1. the apartment/condo is still under development, probably for another character (forgot her name) story

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
No, no error message. Choosing 'bangs' works, choosing 'sides' or 'back' just does this:
View attachment 437357 View attachment 437358
The game then doesn't accept any input, I have to close it. Nothing in the error log either.
Thanks, it's fixed now!

I had a few questions
It's the condo, and it'll come in r7!

No exploring wilderness for now. That part's getting revamped.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
So, I tried out this game so far and I am enjoying it very much. I've gotten to the point where i saved the succubus for access to the tower, got the Ark City pass, got the waiter job, and as far as I know, the only things I have left to do is build stats. If I missed anything, I would appreaciate anyone telling me, and also, why is there no save folder for the game? Kind of makes me feel like there's no way to transfer saves to newer versions and that's just downright annoying.
*Edit* Btw, was wondering how the process goes for each version becoming free to download.
*Edit 2* Uh, what's with the giant plant boss? I get enough hp and stuff to get its health to 0, even with overkill, but it keeps regenerating 100 health instead of falling! Is this supposed to mean that this boss is unbeatable or that there's nothing built in for after its defeat?

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So, I tried out this game so far and I am enjoying it very much. I've gotten to the point where i saved the succubus for access to the tower, got the Ark City pass, got the waiter job, and as far as I know, the only things I have left to do is build stats. If I missed anything, I would appreaciate anyone telling me, and also, why is there no save folder for the game? Kind of makes me feel like there's no way to transfer saves to newer versions and that's just downright annoying.

*Edit* Btw, was wondering how the process goes for each version becoming free to download.

*Edit 2* Uh, what's with the giant plant boss? I get enough hp and stuff to get its health to 0, even with overkill, but it keeps regenerating 100 health instead of falling! Is this supposed to mean that this boss is unbeatable or that there's nothing built in for after its defeat?
Awesome, glad to hear it! Have you been to Transylvania? There's a lengthy quest there you can do with Rinny, the succubus. The safe folder is located in appdata. You can check the readme to see the exact location. Don't worry, when you switch to a new version, your save files will transfer over without you having to do anything.

Backer versions go up around 18-20th of each month. Public versions go up at the end of the first week of each month.

Sorry, can't beat the giant plant yet!

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Awesome, glad to hear it! Have you been to Transylvania? There's a lengthy quest there you can do with Rinny, the succubus. The safe folder is located in appdata. You can check the readme to see the exact location. Don't worry, when you switch to a new version, your save files will transfer over without you having to do anything.

Backer versions go up around 18-20th of each month. Public versions go up at the end of the first week of each month.

In order, I did go to Transylvania and did stuff with Rinny, but I might not have done everything with her, so I'll take another run, thank you for letting me know about the save folder, thank you for the info about version releases, I look forward to the next release, and finally, thanks for letting me know about the plant, I won't waste any more time on it.

Reactions: Indivi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm curious what her weak spot is when we can. I've seen Alraune portrayed with very sensitive breasts before, rubbing and teasing a girl's nipples is a lot of fun, even more so when she can have multiple orgasms from it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I still have no luck with the 'Dream' event; the guide says you have to say 'No' to each of Rinny's sex options until she gives you the list, then it should show up when you sleep, based on how many steps you've taken. I've been walking around and sleeping for ages and still nothing.

igg

Feb 25, 2018
Still like the game but there are something I would like you to add and some suggestions.

1:When the character gets an erection the shirt, and other tops of similar length, covers it. Can one of your next update make sure that the erection is outside the shirt. Since the old version does show the erection outside the shirt, unless it was the no pants one.

2:Can you change the vibrators a bit. I dislik how it randomly on and would prefer if we coul set it or have an action that increases arousal.

3:I would also like if you can add an erection bulge on lower clothes for large penis. But I will understand if that can't be coded.

4:And if you do put in crafting can you allow us to add modifier to clothing's like stocking +5 allure. So that we can keep our preferred clothing.

I don't expect all to be done, or in the next one to two updates, but I hope you can at least do request 1.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One new scene I would really like to see is in the strip club, when offered the handcuffs. Accepting them is a really hot scene for sub and sub-leaning characters, it would be really nice if there was an equivalent scene for dominant characters. Instead of slinking away when you reject the cuffs, how about pointing out another dancer to cuff and joining in with teasing her?

Reactions: Beggarman

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I'm curious what her weak spot is when we can. I've seen Alraune portrayed with very sensitive breasts before, rubbing and teasing a girl's nipples is a lot of fun, even more so when she can have multiple orgasms from it.
Those large breasts of hers could definitely be a weakness~. We'll see!

I still have no luck with the 'Dream' event; the guide says you have to say 'No' to each of Rinny's sex options until she gives you the list, then it should show up when you sleep, based on how many steps you've taken. I've been walking around and sleeping for ages and still nothing.
Best just to leave it for now. Seriously, trying to force it is the worst way to bring it about. Just let it happen naturally.

Still like the game but there are something I would like you to add and some suggestions.

1:When the character gets an erection the shirt, and other tops of similar length, covers it. Can one of your next update make sure that the erection is outside the shirt. Since the old version does show the erection outside the shirt, unless it was the no pants one.

2:Can you change the vibrators a bit. I dislik how it randomly on and would prefer if we coul set it or have an action that increases arousal.

3:I would also like if you can add an erection bulge on lower clothes for large penis. But I will understand if that can't be coded.

4:And if you do put in crafting can you allow us to add modifier to clothing's like stocking +5 allure. So that we can keep our preferred clothing.

I don't expect all to be done, or in the next one to two updates, but I hope you can at least do request 1.
Thanks! 1 for sure I should be able to do.
2, probably best just to remove them if they're being bothersome.
3, I actually do do this for some clothes, but not all. Coding it is fairly straightforward. It's having to do duplicates of several lower garments that's rough.
4, actually don't think I'll add crafting after all. No real point in it. Clothes in LD+ don't have stat modifiers, so just wear whatever you want!

One new scene I would really like to see is in the strip club, when offered the handcuffs. Accepting them is a really hot scene for sub and sub-leaning characters, it would be really nice if there was an equivalent scene for dominant characters. Instead of slinking away when you reject the cuffs, how about pointing out another dancer to cuff and joining in with teasing her?
That'd be fun XD. I'll consider it!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Best just to leave it for now. Seriously, trying to force it is the worst way to bring it about. Just let it happen naturally.
I've already done everything else in the game though. Either the chance of it activating is really low, or there's a bug stopping it from happening.

igg

Feb 25, 2018
I also liked that you started adding more named male npc who we can have sex with, maybe start from the manor quest by giving us the choice to capture a butler and torture him for the info like the maid instead.

And once you implement Fawn I would like it if we can choose to become a switch, rather than stay a sub, with her after her quest.

I think you should also add stat boost to held item, like a +2 to erotic for the whip or the -5% accuracy with the flashlight, like the old version. And add more items like maybe a shield. And give an option where we could not show our held items on character, because it looks a bit weird to me holding a whip and bat. And make it that after succubus class we don't have to requip our held items, unless that was patched in r7.

And, if possible, can you give different feet types, like hooves to standing on toes like a cat or dog, and give the limbs a furry texture like the body.

But I won't mind if you choose not to, you do what you think is best, because I will still like it.

Last edited:

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
As a potential thing for later, would it be possible to choose to have sex with things, without being aroused?

Like, most fights require Lust to be aroused, which makes sense at first, but after walking around town naked and fucking a worm, you think you'd be able to do more.

Maybe if you level up Ero enough, it'll unlock kinkier stuff?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As a potential thing for later, would it be possible to choose to have sex with things, without being aroused?

Like, most fights require Lust to be aroused, which makes sense at first, but after walking around town naked and fucking a worm, you think you'd be able to do more.

It would be nice. I don't think most of the non-combat scenes are gated by arousal (obviously some are), and it's nice to be able to see them when you want without the game telling you you aren't in the mood.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I've already done everything else in the game though. Either the chance of it activating is really low, or there's a bug stopping it from happening.
The idea is that it's low, but goes up the longer you've been playing for. Play it long enough, and there's no way you won't get it. But trying to force it might mean having to sleep 100+ times before it shows up.

I also liked that you started adding more named male npc who we can have sex with, maybe start from the manor quest by giving us the choice to capture a butler and torture him for the info like the maid instead.

And once you implement Fawn I would like it if we can choose to become a switch, rather than stay a sub, with her after her quest.

I think you should also add stat boost to held item, like a +2 to erotic for the whip or the -5% accuracy with the flashlight, like the old version. And add more items like maybe a shield. And give an option where we could not show our held items on character, because it looks a bit weird to me holding a whip and bat. And make it that after succubus class we don't have to requip our held items, unless that was patched in r7.

And, if possible, can you give different feet types, like hooves to standing on toes like a cat or dog, and give the limbs a furry texture like the body.

But I won't mind if you choose not to, you do what you think is best, because I will still like it.
Named male NPC is planned, hopefully soon.

Fawn, you could already switch in the original game?

Stat boost to held items, hmm, maybe. I'll consider it. Unlikely that I'll have an option to hide them though. Thanks, will look at succubus class.

Digitigrade limbs are being considered. We'll see.

It would be nice. I don't think most of the non-combat scenes are gated by arousal (obviously some are), and it's nice to be able to see them when you want without the game telling you you aren't in the mood.
Hmm, that's true. I'll think about it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The idea is that it's low, but goes up the longer you've been playing for. Play it long enough, and there's no way you won't get it. But trying to force it might mean having to sleep 100+ times before it shows up.
I just hate the thought of there being some content there that I haven't seen. And also there isn't really much of a reason to sleep regularly, until I read about needing to for this dream event I avoided doing so because you lose the bonuses you've picked up.

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
iu_67498_6630229.jpg
Hi everyone, here's the release for Lust Doll r7.3!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Changelog:
-Fixed changing hair color in Transylvania causing soft-lock.
-Increased storage closet menu size.
-Added Logbook in warehouse in Abandoned Town.

-Fixed talking to Rinny causing crash.
-Marked unusable items.
-Fixed bug where clothes can be duplicated.
-Added storage closet to condo.
-Fixed changing hair sides and back in Transylvania causing soft-lock.

-Fixed landlord prompt asking for 5000 creds, but only needing 2000.
-Fixed talking to Rinny causing crash.
-Fixed Bandit Girl futa creampie not impregnating

-Fixed not being able to run after Edith fight
-Rinny puts clothes back on again after revenge on Edith
-Fixed changing credits not updating hud
-Fixed clothes preview not going away
-Opened condo in New Ark City
-Fixed NG+ allowing random encounters early
-Added lots of things to do with Rinny, mainly pregnant and futa related
-Fixed position of balls in down position
-Fix Rinny staying naked after Edith revenge
-Prevented selling Anywhere Seller. Can now only buy one.
-Prevented making more Your Milk after reaching the max carry limit
-Leaving New Ark City without the pass no longer gives you one.
-Fixed Fishnets graphic
-Added haircut place to Transylvania
-Removes blindfold during certain part of manor quest
-Prevent NPC's from taking action during encounters after surrendering
-Fixed certain graphics not updating with state/clothes changes
-Added futa scenes for Bandit Girl

Reactions: Singaia
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes