Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks flame~

I just hate the thought of there being some content there that I haven't seen. And also there isn't really much of a reason to sleep regularly, until I read about needing to for this dream event I avoided doing so because you lose the bonuses you've picked up.
Haha, I get what you mean. You do eventually get sleepy though, which if you let it continue for long enough, will eventually negate all your bonuses and then some. It's a pretty generous timer though.

Reactions: Masterlordflame

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
Just a question :
I had a lot of fun with the first version of this game, and I would like to play it again. But is the Wiki for the original game still valid for the "plus" version ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can you still do the scandalous act with Rinny? I can't seem to get the option to show up
What scandalous act? If you mean sexing her up when you enter the tower, that only happens once per visit to the town. Leave Transylvania and return to see it again.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Ok, so I have two questions and two corresponding suggestions tied to one of them
Question 1: Will we get to improve relations with Cassie in the next version?
Suggestion: Move Cassie into our room in New Ark City, where we feed and care for her.
Suggestion: Increase her affection by giving her more fish.
Question 2: Do you plan to code in a system to become Mayor of the Abandoned Town and revive/repopulate it?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Whoa, okay, that was weird. I'm reporting a bug. I started a new game, decided to talk my way out of a battle with the first bandit girl I met (second fight, random battle, in the abandoned town's store) and suddenly my game screen is vibrating up and down like an earthquake. The screen was shifting between normal position and an inch or so up. I saved, backed out to title and it fixed itself. Never had that happen before, just thought you'd like to know it could happen.

I used the trick to get the game to save in its own folder, in case that is where the bug is coming from, but I hadn't saved yet, so who knows.

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
How do you do the crypt puzzle? The wiki seems to be outdated (up, left is not possible from the entrance of either the second or first section).

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
How do you do the crypt puzzle? The wiki seems to be outdated (up, left is not possible from the entrance of either the second or first section).
Treat it like a memory game. Remember which exit leads to and be mindful of which area you wind up appearing at. I know it can be a bit jarring, but just stick it out and you'll get through it soon enough. As a bonus, after you go through it all once, you NEVER have to do it again. I won't say why though, that you'll have to find out for yourself.

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
Treat it like a memory game. Remember which exit leads to and be mindful of which area you wind up appearing at. I know it can be a bit jarring, but just stick it out and you'll get through it soon enough. As a bonus, after you go through it all once, you NEVER have to do it again. I won't say why though, that you'll have to find out for yourself.
It doesn't end at the mirror, does it? I don't have the mystic level to resist...

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes