Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
One way I found to be a safe way to rack up Mystic is to Go to the park in the Abandoned Town, encounter Fairies and try to resist their call. If you fail, all you do is miss the chance to do combat with no ill after-effects and if you succeed you just do the combat normally. I think if you succeed in the mystic check you can keep the experience even if you run away, but let me test it out before you try it.
*Edit* You do get to keep the mystic experience if you succeed the call then run away from the combat, in fact you also get an exp point for agile if you run away from the fight. Also, whether you pass the Mystic check or not when resisting their call, you get the Mystic exp for attempting the check, so It's really a win-win-win since it's easy, it's quick, and it's safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One way I found to be a safe way to rack up Mystic is to Go to the park in the Abandoned Town, encounter Fairies and try to resist their call. If you fail, all you do is miss the chance to do combat with no ill after-effects and if you succeed you just do the combat normally. I think if you succeed in the mystic check you can keep the experience even if you run away, but let me test it out before you try it.
*Edit* You do get to keep the mystic experience if you succeed the call then run away from the combat, in fact you also get an exp point for agile if you run away from the fight. Also, whether you pass the Mystic check or not when resisting their call, you get the Mystic exp for attempting the check, so It's really a win-win-win since it's easy, it's quick, and it's safe.
The quickest and easiest way would just be to use the training room in the succubus tower.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Can you still do the scandalous act with Rinny? I can't seem to get the option to show up
Yes, you definitely can! Probably best not to force it though.

Hi !
Just a question :
I had a lot of fun with the first version of this game, and I would like to play it again. But is the Wiki for the original game still valid for the "plus" version ?
Awesome! Some parts of the wiki do work for plus, but a lot of it is definitely changed, so I wouldn't rely on it for answers.

will the final product let us see the full detailed endings?
Likely not, sorry!

Ok, so I have two questions and two corresponding suggestions tied to one of them
Question 1: Will we get to improve relations with Cassie in the next version?
Suggestion: Move Cassie into our room in New Ark City, where we feed and care for her.
Suggestion: Increase her affection by giving her more fish.
Question 2: Do you plan to code in a system to become Mayor of the Abandoned Town and revive/repopulate it?
Cassie will probably come after Fawn's done. Her route is getting a major rehaul for sure. Might be an interesting idea to repopulate the abandoned town... I'll jot the idea down.

Whoa, okay, that was weird. I'm reporting a bug. I started a new game, decided to talk my way out of a battle with the first bandit girl I met (second fight, random battle, in the abandoned town's store) and suddenly my game screen is vibrating up and down like an earthquake. The screen was shifting between normal position and an inch or so up. I saved, backed out to title and it fixed itself. Never had that happen before, just thought you'd like to know it could happen.

I used the trick to get the game to save in its own folder, in case that is where the bug is coming from, but I hadn't saved yet, so who knows.
Whoa, weird. Are you able to replicate it? What OS are you playing on? (Windows/android/etc.)

Do you need mystic pre-succubus tower?
Probably not right now, but that might change once more routes open up.

Reactions: zh and Shura Matoi

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Indivi No, I haven't been able to replicate it. I am running Windows 7 with a 1080 ti video card. My guess is that it is one of those one in a million bugs and I just happened to stumble across it.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Will anything else be done with the Pixie Queen or will she just give the blessing?
There'll be more to her, most likely when I start Drua (tree girl)'s route.

Indivi No, I haven't been able to replicate it. I am running Windows 7 with a 1080 ti video card. My guess is that it is one of those one in a million bugs and I just happened to stumble across it.
Weird. First I've heard of this happening.

IgnisDominus

Sep 3, 2018
I am playing Lust Doll Plus 7.3 for the windows version, but I cannot interact with anything other than short dialogues with the main NPCs, in addition to the fighting, but everything is limited until I reach Ark City, is there still no more content ?, or I am doing something wrong?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I am playing Lust Doll Plus 7.3 for the windows version, but I cannot interact with anything other than short dialogues with the main NPCs, in addition to the fighting, but everything is limited until I reach Ark City, is there still no more content ?, or I am doing something wrong?
Have you rescued the succubus in Forest Park? If you do, when you leave the city, you can go to Transylvania, where there's a big quest available.

IgnisDominus

Sep 3, 2018
I have already done it, but there is no more content than that? There are no more interactions with the NPCs? What happened to the XXX themes? Only the main character can be pregnant to go to the infirmary?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Looks like Bandit Girl is pulling ahead of Manor Maid in the poll now. Bit of a shame, but it's not like BG isn't hot, I'd just prefer a nice clean maid to a grubby bandit.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Looks like Bandit Girl is pulling ahead of Manor Maid in the poll now. Bit of a shame, but it's not like BG isn't hot, I'd just prefer a nice clean maid to a grubby bandit.
Hey, we all love a little maid action, but the idea of getting down and dirty with a ba~d girl is just too good to deny. :sneaky:
I have already done it, but there is no more content than that? There are no more interactions with the NPCs? What happened to the XXX themes? Only the main character can be pregnant to go to the infirmary?
Did you go to Transylvania, talk to Rinny and go around the place with her? There is another quest to do in Transylvania, but I'll let you find out how to engage it. As far as the pregnancy thing, I believe that does only apply to the main character for now, but I have a feeling with more time and demand, something might just start "brewing in the oven", as it were. ;)

medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
Got a bit of an issue. Got separated by the scythe bitch again and I wanted to see the extended ending, but apparently the version being hosted here isn't the patreon version? I have a grayed out option that says to support on patreon to access.
Is this a bug, unfinished extended ending, or is the patreon version not being hosted here?

Also, the logbook is a fantastic addition. I thought the multi-layered city was where I was supposed to focus on all this time.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Actually, one of the NPC's can get pregnant too~. Most will be able to as well with time.

It's still so close! I'm just glad they're both doing well popularity-wise.

Got a bit of an issue. Got separated by the scythe bitch again and I wanted to see the extended ending, but apparently the version being hosted here isn't the patreon version? I have a grayed out option that says to support on patreon to access.

Is this a bug, unfinished extended ending, or is the patreon version not being hosted here?

Also, the logbook is a fantastic addition. I thought the multi-layered city was where I was supposed to focus on all this time.
Yeah, it's the public version. Extended endings are for patreon only I'm afraid.

And yes, first major quest is outside the city. There'll be stuff to do inside too eventually of course. Glad to hear the logbook helps!

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes