Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
How does one progress in the new version?

The old one had you alk with the Don, and explore areas.
As far as I know, it's just opening up the Condo and introducing the Logbook and a new girl. Also, I didn't know you could talk to the Don in the last version. I know to give 5 credits to the guy in the alleyway for a quickish transition between Middle and lower levels of the city, but I figured the interactions with the Don weren't implemented yet.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
There could be an option to choose what piece of clothing is shown on top. Take the police hotpants, for example. If you wear them with a sleeveless shirt they end up looking pretty bad, since the shirt sprite goes on top and gives this unkempt look. On the other hand, when the hotpants are on top they look much more sexy (you can view this when you're shopping for it).

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
So, looks like, for now, old version has more content and version r7.3 is just an unfinished remake.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How does one progress in the new version?

The old one had you alk with the Don, and explore areas.
Last version was mainly just finishing tying up loose ends with the Manor and Rinny, as well as introducing Fawn. There'll be more to play next release~.

As far as I know, it's just opening up the Condo and introducing the Logbook and a new girl. Also, I didn't know you could talk to the Don in the last version. I know to give 5 credits to the guy in the alleyway for a quickish transition between Middle and lower levels of the city, but I figured the interactions with the Don weren't implemented yet.
Don/Cassie's route will likely come after Fawn's!

There could be an option to choose what piece of clothing is shown on top. Take the police hotpants, for example. If you wear them with a sleeveless shirt they end up looking pretty bad, since the shirt sprite goes on top and gives this unkempt look. On the other hand, when the hotpants are on top they look much more sexy (you can view this when you're shopping for it).
Hmm, I'll see about it.

So, looks like, for now, old version has more content and version r7.3 is just an unfinished remake.
Yes, the old version was in development for significantly longer after all. LD+ will definitely surpass it someday!

hi! are there any scnes with cassie? or do you just meet her, take the key, and leave?
No scenes yet! Her route will likely start being developed after Fawn's, who's next in line right now!

Reactions: Cofman and Singaia
Aug 27, 2018
Fawn is cute, but the whole being dommed thing is just bleh for me :T
But also, will lust maintain the ability to transcend time and space?

Apr 21, 2018
It'd be nice to have a list of routes that are actually developed, because there's a lot of choice in where to go and what to do, and stuff is hidden, and it's hard to know if i'm just missing something or if there just straight up isn't anything yet.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Indivi I have a couple of suggestions if you're interested in taking suggestions:
  • A layer adding abs and maybe other muscle definition to characters
  • Some public bench interactables around the world that a player wearing one or more vibes can sit on and crank it up for a stealthy public orgasm scene. Could have some random variations with different passers-by.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Indivi I have a couple of suggestions if you're interested in taking suggestions:
  • A layer adding abs and maybe other muscle definition to characters
  • Some public bench interactables around the world that a player wearing one or more vibes can sit on and crank it up for a stealthy public orgasm scene. Could have some random variations with different passers-by.
Adding to this, maybe we can get some facial hair options? Like beards, gaotees, mustaches, and such? I know that would be a whole new coding thing, but I think it would be greatly beneficial! Also, would be awesome to learn some Erotic attack skills and have some Erotic Weaponry so that the base minimum for Ero attack is raised from 5.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Hmm, I'll see about it.
Thanks for considering it. Since I just only started playing the game, I don't know if there are pieces of clothing other than the bottom that would make sense for this. Common fashion sense applies :)

Jul 31, 2018
I'm having issues where the game seems to soft lock a lot. I can hear my going through the menus in the background, but it's just a still image of whatever I was doing just before it locked. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening or make it less likely to happen?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Fawn is cute, but the whole being dommed thing is just bleh for me :T

But also, will lust maintain the ability to transcend time and space?
Slight spoiler I suppose, but I'll actually see if I can make her route work without having to force the player to subbe.

And, definitely yes~.

It'd be nice to have a list of routes that are actually developed, because there's a lot of choice in where to go and what to do, and stuff is hidden, and it's hard to know if i'm just missing something or if there just straight up isn't anything yet.
There is a logbook that tells you if you've reached the end of playable content in each character's routes, but only if you've started them. I'll try to be more proactive about putting down 'Still Under Development' signs where needed.

A layer adding abs and maybe other muscle definition to characters
Some public bench interactables around the world that a player wearing one or more vibes can sit on and crank it up for a stealthy public orgasm scene. Could have some random variations with different passers-by.
Hmm, there's a limit to how much muscle definition can happen, since it's not viable to make multiple copies of formfitting clothes to account for different muscle sizes. I'll see about it.

Stealth sex does sound fun~.

Adding to this, maybe we can get some facial hair options? Like beards, gaotees, mustaches, and such? I know that would be a whole new coding thing, but I think it would be greatly beneficial! Also, would be awesome to learn some Erotic attack skills and have some Erotic Weaponry so that the base minimum for Ero attack is raised from 5.
Could be a thing. I'll see about it.

Thanks for considering it. Since I just only started playing the game, I don't know if there are pieces of clothing other than the bottom that would make sense for this. Common fashion sense applies :)
Yeah, most of the upper body clothing has to be on top to look right. Some of the layering issues could be solved if I had a third upper body slot, but too late for that now. It would be a lot of slots to handle anyways though.

I'm having issues where the game seems to soft lock a lot. I can hear my going through the menus in the background, but it's just a still image of whatever I was doing just before it locked. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening or make it less likely to happen?
From what I've researched, someone apparently was able to fix the problem by messing with the settings to use another graphics card they had.

The good news is, that may not be necessary. I'll try putting in a fix someone did that should stop that from happening.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmm, there's a limit to how much muscle definition can happen, since it's not viable to make multiple copies of formfitting clothes to account for different muscle sizes. I'll see about it.
I was thinking just of surface texture definition, bulking up the arms and shoulders a little for muscular characters would be perfect but yeah, a second set of clothing to account for it would be a hell of a lot of work. It should be possible to get most of the effect with a few faint lines for definition when naked though.

Also a couple of bugs with the new content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah, most of the upper body clothing has to be on top to look right. Some of the layering issues could be solved if I had a third upper body slot, but too late for that now. It would be a lot of slots to handle anyways though.
Yes, there are many slots already. A possibility would be to add a manual toggle on the clothing menu, dictating if a bottom clothing would go on top of below the top clothing (not coats, ofc) at the player's discretion. I doubt there would be a need for this on say... underwear (unless you're Superman and wear your underwear above your bodysuit :)). If you find a way to make this look unobtrusive on the interface, it seems it would be a pretty harmless change.

Just my 2 cents though :). No clue what kind of other complications that might generate.

slandy

Apr 9, 2019
Is there/can there be a way to disassemble Rinny at will? That was my favorite part pretty much and I'd like to torment her with a maybe less mean version of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Is there/can there be a way to disassemble Rinny at will? That was my favorite part pretty much and I'd like to torment her with a maybe less mean version of it.
For now there is no way to do that, but at least you can do pretty much naughty things with her and also grow up her dick and play with him (only in old version, made on rpg maker)

Reactions: Indivi

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Yes, there are many slots already. A possibility would be to add a manual toggle on the clothing menu, dictating if a bottom clothing would go on top of below the top clothing (not coats, ofc) at the player's discretion. I doubt there would be a need for this on say... underwear (unless you're Superman and wear your underwear above your bodysuit :)). If you find a way to make this look unobtrusive on the interface, it seems it would be a pretty harmless change.

Just my 2 cents though :). No clue what kind of other complications that might generate.
I did try that at first, but tbh, not sure any other clothing really works well tucked in.

I'm right uderstand what if here dev, no one will be post last game version and dev mod codes?
I, or Flame usually post the latest public release here. It's only the extended bad ends that are backer exclusive. You're not otherwise missing anything from the story.

When do you estimate Hypercock content will be added?
Probably around where hyperboobs got in. It'll likely be a while I think.

Haha, that does sound fun. Rinny's gotten a lot of content in the past few updates, so will likely hold off for now. But I'll make a note of the idea to come back to later.

Reactions: Cofman

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Haha, that does sound fun. Rinny's gotten a lot of content in the past few updates, so will likely hold off for now. But I'll make a note of the idea to come back to later.
Regarding Rinny, I'd love it if the scene where you restrain her had a couple of variations; one where when you finally let her cum you make out with her and jerk her off, and a whole scene variation where she doesn't grow the cock, you edge and tease her pussy instead.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes