Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Yeah I can't find the last cowgirl. I found the 3 in the city; and the cowgirl selling items (the one you buy from 3 times to get her to the farm. Am I missing something? Because I am at 5 cowgirls right now.
You start off with 3 girls at the farm, unless you reset it to just Bell, and the two I found was the one by the Science center and the one selling items, so if you already found the third one I couldn't find, then I'd appreciate a bit of info if you please.

AstralPaladin

Jan 3, 2018
You start off with 3 girls at the farm, unless you reset it to just Bell, and the two I found was the one by the Science center and the one selling items, so if you already found the third one I couldn't find, then I'd appreciate a bit of info if you please.

So from a reset, one is next to the gym, one is next to the science lab, one is next to the police station; the one underground starts in the bar (you have to buy 700 credits worth of items), then after you rest she shows up in the Gentlemen's Club and you have to buy 300 credits worth of items, then after you rest again, she show up in front of the sewer enterance and she'll just join you. I think there are 6 cowgirls, but I can't find the last one.

I'm at 5 cowgirls, and I'm not getting any message from Bell about bulls.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
So from a reset, one is next to the gym, one is next to the science lab, one is next to the police station; the one underground starts in the bar (you have to buy 700 credits worth of items), then after you rest she shows up in the Gentlemen's Club and you have to buy 300 credits worth of items, then after you rest again, she show up in front of the sewer enterance and she'll just join you. I think there are 6 cowgirls, but I can't find the last one.

I'm at 5 cowgirls, and I'm not getting any message from Bell about bulls.
If that's the case, then this last one is a cowgirl that neither of us has found. All that we know is that we start at 3, including Bell, and that there are three more to find, all in the city. This means that there must be a secret way to find her, whether we have to talk to someone or that she will approach us in the right conditions. I'll scout around and see if anything happens.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
One of the cowgirls isn't in the city!

Also, one of them will not go to the barn immediately. For that one, once she leaves, sleep, then go looking for her again.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
One of the cowgirls isn't in the city!

Also, one of them will not go to the barn immediately. For that one, once she leaves, sleep, then go looking for her again.
Got it, thank you. Also, you said before that they were all in the city, so that was the confusion.
*Edit* Found her. Sneaky Cowgirl was in Transylvania, but it seems like you need to complete the Transylvania story mission to have her appear. Not positive about it, but her dialogue suggests a cell, so that might be the case.

Last edited:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
So just out of curiosity, is there more limbless/amputee content in this game other than the one in the manor?

And is there more of it planned for the future?

Reactions: JohnSmith1968

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So just out of curiosity, is there more limbless/amputee content in this game other than the one in the manor?

There isn't presently, but probably will be in the future. It's not really my thing personally but I did kind of like the helpless aspect of it, regular bondage is more my thing but it was kinda fun.

Reactions: Psicomaniaco

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
There isn't presently, but probably will be in the future. It's not really my thing personally but I did kind of like the helpless aspect of it, regular bondage is more my thing but it was kinda fun.
Yeah, I really like the way it was presented in this game, in a more "magical" way, and eventually reversible.

I DO like more extreme fetishes though, including permanent amputation (as long as there's no blood shown), but I think the way Lust Doll presents it is a great middle-ground.

Reactions: JohnSmith1968

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Got it, thank you. Also, you said before that they were all in the city, so that was the confusion.

*Edit* Found her. Sneaky Cowgirl was in Transylvania, but it seems like you need to complete the Transylvania story mission to have her appear. Not positive about it, but her dialogue suggests a cell, so that might be the case.
Only the bulls. And definitely won't stay that way once I add more.

Only the Manor right now. But yes, more is planned!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I made some notes when version 8 came out, but I don't think I got around to posting them.
Reactions to version 8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also a few more suggestions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Indivi Patreon has apparently blacklisted me from leaving comments or something, so I'll have to ask this here: I can't play 0.9, none of my save files are appearing.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Sounds good, glad to hear you enjoyed it! I'll see about using more skills on cute girls instead XD. And yes, Bell will have some interesting developments.

Sure, can see about cow tail and large fox ears option. I'll see about a avatar breast groping pose. It's much harder to do, since there's so many different breast sizes.

Are navel piercings a thing yet?
Not yet. Having difficulty with this, since piercings take up a slot, that means it would either clog up the upper undies slot, or require me to add an additional slot, which at this point would be a lot of work to set up.

Alternately, I could make piercings permanent things like tattoos instead of items, so that they don't take up slots.

Indivi Patreon has apparently blacklisted me from leaving comments or something, so I'll have to ask this here: I can't play 0.9, none of my save files are appearing.
Huh, weird. Which version are you planning? Windows? Android?

Reactions: Megumin.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Huh, weird. Which version are you planning? Windows? Android?
Linux. I've played around with my save files, the save location is still the same as if I move my old saves and start a new game saves are created there, but none of my old saves show up in the load menu.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Linux. I've played around with my save files, the save location is still the same as if I move my old saves and start a new game saves are created there, but none of my old saves show up in the load menu.
Try this: move out your old saves. Open up the game. For each old save you want to transfer over, make a save file in that slot (So if you wanted to transfer over save07, make a save file in the seventh slot.) Then, overwrite those new save files with the old saves.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Try this: move out your old saves. Open up the game. For each old save you want to transfer over, make a save file in that slot (So if you wanted to transfer over save07, make a save file in the seventh slot.) Then, overwrite those new save files with the old saves.
Haha, that's exactly what I tried after posting, it seems to work just fine. Really weird issue, but it's working now.

Reactions: Indivi
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes