Aug 27, 2018
You have to go to the nursery, and buy a fertility pill, and then give that to Rinny. Then after the next romp she gets preggo, which has it's own sex scene

Also not a huge priority, Indivi, but it's a little jarring that walking around with preggo Rinny, the two succubi encounters don't have altered dialogue

Last edited:

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
iu_74933_6630229.jpg
Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll r8.3!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

For people confused on how to access the latest content, move between the city and any other location a couple times.

-Made Dream requirements easier to get (only need to have saved Rinny)
-Fixed fingers appearing over gloves
-Skills now sorted alphabetically
-Made sleeveless shirts worn under lower garments
-Implemented fix for graphics freeze bug

-Adjusted how respawn works
-Fixed issue with Gimp Suit sleeves preview not disappearing
-Added a bull
-Added ability to reset inhabitants of Milk Farm
-Fixed lactating error when flat-chested
-Shrank negligee width to hide it better

-Added milking scenes and bulls to Farm
-Implemented limit on milk received
-Fixed erect cock showing over hands during masturbation
-Fixed issues with Milk Farm event

-Added Secluded Farm (found via Wilderness event when leaving the city)
-Added bushier and white tipped tails
-Logbook now shows certain finished tasks
-Made erect cock show over shirt
-Fixed Vibrating Buttplug not working
-Added option to turn off encounters in Transylvania after completing Manor.
-Added black outline for non-passable tiles
-Fixed Spaghetti Straps taking 2 database slots
-Fixed bug where renaming clothing sets causes your portrait to become nude.
-Fixed issue with re-spawning while accompanied by NPC's.

Reactions: PugWug and Arkus86

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks flame~.

Regarding Rinny, I'd love it if the scene where you restrain her had a couple of variations; one where when you finally let her cum you make out with her and jerk her off, and a whole scene variation where she doesn't grow the cock, you edge and tease her pussy instead.
Hmm... I'll write it down.

You have to go to the nursery, and buy a fertility pill, and then give that to Rinny. Then after the next romp she gets preggo, which has it's own sex scene

Also not a huge priority, Indivi, but it's a little jarring that walking around with preggo Rinny, the two succubi encounters don't have altered dialogue
Yes, Rinny can indeed get preggers, and also make the main chara preggers XD.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

dadadah

Jul 5, 2017
bring 3 cowgirls to the farm, then talk to Bell to access them. They're all in the city!
i currently have 4 cows and the message didn't changed when asking about farm state, is there special prompt and Bell references bulls?

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
bring 3 cowgirls to the farm, then talk to Bell to access them. They're all in the city!
I found only 2 cowgirls and I only got 1 of them to the farm. The other one just disappears and I have no idea where she ran off to, and if the third one appears after you recruit the second one, then I won't be able to get all three. Someone, please help.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
There's 3 cowgirls you can find currently, for 6 total. For the one that disappears, sleep, then go search for her again in the same area!

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
There's 3 cowgirls you can find currently, for 6 total. For the one that disappears, sleep, then go search for her again in the same area!
I tried that before by sleeping at the condo, but she wasn't back at the spot I first found her at. I'll try sleeping in different places.
*Edit* Found her. She was in the strip club.
*Edit 2* Now I've recruited 2 cowgirls, but the third one isn't showing up at all. I don't see her anywhere and I have no idea what to do.

Last edited:

AstralPaladin

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah I can't find the last cowgirl. I found the 3 in the city; and the cowgirl selling items (the one you buy from 3 times to get her to the farm. Am I missing something? Because I am at 5 cowgirls right now.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes