Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't mind her having non-BDSM scenes; there's actually a few of those in the original iirc. What I'm saying is her plot development revolves around the BDSM stuff. A route for her where the player doesn't get involved with said BDSM stuff doesn't work, because it would throw out everything she was designed for. Besides, she'd never accept a lover who's not willing to join her in her BDSM practices.
Sounds a bit strange but I haven't played the original so I don't really know what her story is going to look like. Definitely looking forward to domming her.

Reactions: Indivi

PAMQLZ

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough of any kind available? I am completely stuck at this point and have tried everything i can think of and can't seem to progress

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there a walkthrough of any kind available? I am completely stuck at this point and have tried everything i can think of and can't seem to progress
I'm making a guide, but it's backers only I'm afraid. Do you want to say what you've done so for and we can tell you what else there is to do? You can also check the Logbook for outstanding tasks.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I'm making a guide, but it's backers only I'm afraid. Do you want to say what you've done so for and we can tell you what else there is to do? You can also check the Logbook for outstanding tasks.
I'm in new ark city, bought the house in the condo, done some striptease. How do I go ahead in the game? I want to enter the upper city and the don's liar. Btw I love your game!

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
I'm in new ark city, bought the house in the condo, done some striptease. How do I go ahead in the game? I want to enter the upper city and the don's liar. Btw I love your game!
The Don and the Upper City are not yet available, but they are coming up soon, along with Cassie's advancements. In the meantime, there's another town to explore, more quests to do, and a unique traveling encounter to do.

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
If you mean the cowgirl thing, you gotta go out of NAT and travel back and forth from the ruins for a while. Might work from Transilvania, I'm not sute. There is not a whole lot of content there, though. AFAIK there is like, three cowgirls that you can have there? Plus the one that is there already, which is the only one with content. There's also some Protagonist tit TF and lactation, but I haven't explored that, either. Not my thing.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
How finished was the original game? Was it complete, and is it worth playing when one has finished the latest version of LD+?

Sep 28, 2018
Can you go to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yet? I think I am done for the most part. I completed the farm, and new ark. What else is there to do? I only ask because it is shown as one of the pictures on the first page.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
So, no saving Rinny for now, wish I've know that before going in the tombs area.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
So, no saving Rinny for now, wish I've know that before going in the tombs area.
Huh? When you mean after the mirror event, go to the map you come to after the first tomb dungeon and activate the rightmost grey box thing on the bottom.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
It's hard to say how finished the original was, but there really wasn't that much more to do than exists in LD+
Well, the original wasn't finished at all - so there's that. Nevertheless, there are still some things missing, I'm just gonna try to get them from the top of my head:

The research lab had some events, which were parcially connected to a yet not implemented location (that you had to do random exploration for - also missing, but great for stat boosting and actually discovering locations like it and transylvania) which had its own share of events, some of which I remember were quite difficult at the time. The entirety of upper new ark is missing, which also had a couple events to play through, mostly related to fawn. As mentioned before, Don's lair is missing from the slums and thus the entire character arc for Cassie is still not in, which had a somewhat elaborate quest line which led to exploration of a desert and its hazards. Fawn and all her interactions are all also still in active development.

From what I can remember/tell, half the stuff the original had is in, and hey, there's scenes that I haven't seen in the base game.

Reactions: mehmeme

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
If lust doll wasn't finish why making lust doll plus? Why making the plus version of something unfinished and not implementing its features in the first one???

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If lust doll wasn't finish why making lust doll plus? Why making the plus version of something unfinished and not implementing its features in the first one???
Plus isn't a sequel, it's a remake.
Starting from scratch lets you do more stuff than trying to tack more and more features onto an existant system.

To put it another way, something baked into the core framework of the original game was (i assume) holding it back and preventing the developer from adding the features he wanted, so he had to start over with a whole new framework.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Starting from scratch lets you do more stuff than trying to tack more and more features onto an existant system.

To put it another way, something baked into the core framework of the original game was (i assume) holding it back and preventing the developer from adding the features he wanted, so he had to start over with a whole new framework.
Ok I understand.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
As mentioned, if you've saved the succubus in the starting area, that'll open up Transylvania for you to explore! The upper city won't be ready until later, and the Don's lair is coming next release. Thanks, glad to hear it!

How finished was the original game? Was it complete, and is it worth playing when one has finished the latest version of LD+?
It has an ending, but there's a few things left undone. Might be worth checking out if you want to see how things have changed between the two versions!

Can you go to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yet? I think I am done for the most part. I completed the farm, and new ark. What else is there to do? I only ask because it is shown as one of the pictures on the first page.
Deserted base isn't in LD+ yet, no. Should be within a few releases! For now, you definitely want to head to Transylvania and do the quest there!

you can save her!

Huh? When you mean after the mirror event, go to the map you come to after the first tomb dungeon and activate the rightmost grey box thing on the bottom.
the grey box thing is suppose to be a tombstone XD.

Basically this! Plus the new engine lets me easily do mouse support and port to way more platforms than the original could.

Impatiently waiting until the 7th, give me some good news Indivi!
It's coming XD. Here's a sneak preview~.
Lust Doll Plus.png

9.3 is out
r10.1 coming on the 7th!

Reactions: mehmeme

Reclaimzy

Nov 20, 2019
As mentioned, if you've saved the succubus in the starting area, that'll open up Transylvania for you to explore! The upper city won't be ready until later, and the Don's lair is coming next release. Thanks, glad to hear it!

It has an ending, but there's a few things left undone. Might be worth checking out if you want to see how things have changed between the two versions!

Deserted base isn't in LD+ yet, no. Should be within a few releases! For now, you definitely want to head to Transylvania and do the quest there!

you can save her!

the grey box thing is suppose to be a tombstone XD.

Basically this! Plus the new engine lets me easily do mouse support and port to way more platforms than the original could.

It's coming XD. Here's a sneak preview~.
View attachment 537471

r10.1 coming on the 7th!
Yay!

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes