factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
As mentioned, if you've saved the succubus in the starting area, that'll open up Transylvania for you to explore! The upper city won't be ready until later, and the Don's lair is coming next release. Thanks, glad to hear it!

It has an ending, but there's a few things left undone. Might be worth checking out if you want to see how things have changed between the two versions!

Deserted base isn't in LD+ yet, no. Should be within a few releases! For now, you definitely want to head to Transylvania and do the quest there!

you can save her!

the grey box thing is suppose to be a tombstone XD.

Basically this! Plus the new engine lets me easily do mouse support and port to way more platforms than the original could.

It's coming XD. Here's a sneak preview~.
View attachment 537471

r10.1 coming on the 7th!
Thank you!

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Hey Indivi ! I played pretty much all there is to do on the old version of LD (20.4) and I LOVED it. What a neat concept, the open world done like that.
There's only one kink I'd like explored/expanded (no pun intended) in Plus if you'd be so kind? Would it be possible if you could make Massive Boob TF content part of the actual game instead of just being 2 game-over scenes? Lactation/BE are pretty much my top 2 fetishes so I was a little disappointed when I saw the Massive Boob content toggle in the Sanctum but after playing the game thoroughly only finding that it was just game-over scenes. I loved the rest of the game so it's not like a huge disappointment, but it did make me a little bit sad.

No problem at all if you can't/won't for whatever reason. But I don't lose anything by asking :giggle:.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey Indivi ! I played pretty much all there is to do on the old version of LD (20.4) and I LOVED it. What a neat concept, the open world done like that.
There's only one kink I'd like explored/expanded (no pun intended) in Plus if you'd be so kind? Would it be possible if you could make Massive Boob TF content part of the actual game instead of just being 2 game-over scenes? Lactation/BE are pretty much my top 2 fetishes so I was a little disappointed when I saw the Massive Boob content toggle in the Sanctum but after playing the game thoroughly only finding that it was just game-over scenes. I loved the rest of the game so it's not like a huge disappointment, but it did make me a little bit sad.

No problem at all if you can't/won't for whatever reason. But I don't lose anything by asking :giggle:.
Where are the massive boob game over scenes? I don't remember seeing those.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Where are the massive boob game over scenes? I don't remember seeing those.
1. Surrender to slavers random encounter while exploring the wilderness and pick the breasts option when prompted.
2. Milk farm event and decide to stay instead of coming back.

I wish there was a way to keep the massive tits and keep playing though, since most of the other fetishes are also included in game-play and aren't game-over exclusive scenes.

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Lust Doll Plus.png
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r10.1!

r10.1
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

This covers the first part of Cassie's route, which you can start by going to the toll guy in the slums. It does cut off early, as there's a point where it gets pretty complicated, so was better to save it for next release (it's very different from how it went down in the original.) Apologies to Cassie fans hoping for lots of cute catgirl content. Next release, there'll definitely be lots to do with her!

I've also added several semi-random events, including scenes for Fawn, Bell and Arlene. There's a few obscure event triggers (designed to happen when you're out doing other things,) so to save you some time, here's some hints:

-Collect milk several times from Bell
-Work at Roxie's diner several times
-Masturbate in different places across town
-Sleep to pass 'in-game' time

-Coded Input Number function
-Improved Input Name functionality
-Updated Stat Mod in character design to use new number input method
-Fixed bug where kink settings could prevent progressing Cassie's route
-Added strength requirement for forcing past toll guard. Fixed bug where cancelling out auto-forces
-Fixed graphical issue with gloves
-Fixed pussy piercing graphic bug when changing positions
-Fixed bug where doing sex work for Don doesn't reset route properly
-Made frilled stockings semi-transparent
-Made adjustments to wrestling with Sammy
-Fixed cock milkers being too short
-Atk/Def modifiers won't show as negatives now

-Added cock milking scenes at barn
-Added a public subbe scene with Fawn
-Added forcing past slums toll guard
-Added Arlene's events
-Can now randomly meet certain NPC's when working at Roxie's Diner
-Can show Bell items now
-Added random event for Bell
-Added Booties to Transylvania shop
-Added Booty Shorts, Heart Boxers and Heart Lockets to Underground Mall
-Added Blindfold to succubus tower shop
-Fixed invisible block bug in mirror room of crypt
-Prevented buying cock milker twice
-Fixed chest on slogan shirts
-Made Logbook more legible
-Fixed issue with text not being stored when using items/skills
-Resized Arlene's hat
-Fixed graphical issues with piercings

i really need more gay sex scene :(
Working on it! Need to add male NPC's so yes, will be more of a thing in the future.

Thank you! And yes, planning on making Massive Boobs something you'll be able to bring around to other places, not just have it be temporary!

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 544418
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r10.1!

r10.1
In-browser:
Win: https://mega.nz/#!WEdHzaDS!xFryIlySB...FnxsIhQFO2kXpU
Mac: https://mega.nz/#!fNVRyQAA!-FOTE3MYo...YispX8uhcWqtLM
Linux: https://mega.nz/#!Tdd3WIiY!FEfuQ0E3Q...PR1X9lmWwbifZc
Android: https://mega.nz/#!6McXgYhS!jiBt0BYHJ...V6hQH5nCJrHtIg

This covers the first part of Cassie's route, which you can start by going to the toll guy in the slums. It does cut off early, as there's a point where it gets pretty complicated, so was better to save it for next release (it's very different from how it went down in the original.) Apologies to Cassie fans hoping for lots of cute catgirl content. Next release, there'll definitely be lots to do with her!

I've also added several semi-random events, including scenes for Fawn, Bell and Arlene. There's a few obscure event triggers (designed to happen when you're out doing other things,) so to save you some time, here's some hints:

-Collect milk several times from Bell
-Work at Roxie's diner several times
-Masturbate in different places across town
-Sleep to pass 'in-game' time

-Coded Input Number function
-Improved Input Name functionality
-Updated Stat Mod in character design to use new number input method
-Fixed bug where kink settings could prevent progressing Cassie's route
-Added strength requirement for forcing past toll guard. Fixed bug where cancelling out auto-forces
-Fixed graphical issue with gloves
-Fixed pussy piercing graphic bug when changing positions
-Fixed bug where doing sex work for Don doesn't reset route properly
-Made frilled stockings semi-transparent
-Made adjustments to wrestling with Sammy
-Fixed cock milkers being too short
-Atk/Def modifiers won't show as negatives now

-Added cock milking scenes at barn
-Added a public subbe scene with Fawn
-Added forcing past slums toll guard
-Added Arlene's events
-Can now randomly meet certain NPC's when working at Roxie's Diner
-Can show Bell items now
-Added random event for Bell
-Added Booties to Transylvania shop
-Added Booty Shorts, Heart Boxers and Heart Lockets to Underground Mall
-Added Blindfold to succubus tower shop
-Fixed invisible block bug in mirror room of crypt
-Prevented buying cock milker twice
-Fixed chest on slogan shirts
-Made Logbook more legible
-Fixed issue with text not being stored when using items/skills
-Resized Arlene's hat
-Fixed graphical issues with piercings

Working on it! Need to add male NPC's so yes, will be more of a thing in the future.

Thank you! And yes, planning on making Massive Boobs something you'll be able to bring around to other places, not just have it be temporary!
thank you for actually replying to my replies (and still surprised that you did lol)

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Thank you so much :love::love:!!! I'll wait patiently for that day. Keep being awesome <3

And don't worry, I know this is not as easy as slapping bigger boobs on someone, re-writing and re-adjusting clothes takes time. You're doing god's work here, props to you for tackling such an underappreciated kink in visual form. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: noble 271

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
thank you for actually replying to my replies (and still surprised that you did lol)
Eh, it's a valid request XD

Thank you so much :love::love:!!! I'll wait patiently for that day. Keep being awesome <3

And don't worry, I know this is not as easy as slapping bigger boobs on someone, re-writing and re-adjusting clothes takes time. You're doing god's work here, props to you for tackling such an underappreciated kink in visual form. :giggle:
Thanks! And yes, it'll be a lot of work XP. Hopefully it'll satisfy!

Does Fawns route so far end at the rope thing at the torture rack??
Yes, for now. Her route will continue later!

the lack of Crop-topped outfit making me a bit sad lol
I can add it to the list!

and also, will i be able to fight Don in the future?
yes, very soon!

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Cant seem to get past grave yard. Can someone help? Please?!
Have you examined every single square on every map? Depending on what happened last in your run, you either need to find the correct way to go or to find something out of the ordinary.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Eh, it's a valid request XD

Thanks! And yes, it'll be a lot of work XP. Hopefully it'll satisfy!

Yes, for now. Her route will continue later!

I can add it to the list!

yes, very soon!
Thanks for answering. Amazing work on remaking the game. great new content

Reactions: Indivi

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know where to find Bell?

Edit:
Found her in the forest of the abandoned town
Edit2:
If she isn't in the forest, try the police precinct inside the city. She's in one of the cells

Last edited:
Reactions: babu3850 and Indivi
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes