oaksumm

Jul 29, 2019
I can't replay cassie's scene, the "invite cassie for some fun" option greyed out for me after having alissa join. Am i missing something?

nymphie

Sep 27, 2019
On the Linux Version, after chosing the body type, pressing `x` crashes the game with

ReferenceError
storecl is not defined.

Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Edit:
It seems the windows version (via wine), is a lot more detailed, and after chosing that, one's character box does come up, so I'm guessing the linux port is just broken?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
On the Linux Version, after chosing the body type, pressing `x` crashes the game with

ReferenceError
storecl is not defined.

Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Edit:
It seems the windows version (via wine), is a lot more detailed, and after chosing that, one's character box does come up, so I'm guessing the linux port is just broken?
Read the Linux version readme.

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019
Also wanted to know, will you add dommie way of game? Cause Marline roots seems unawalibale to finishing without PC sub scences. As well as Arlene's and Lin Lin's. This is really disappointing.

Last edited:

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Also wanted to know, will you add dommie way of game? Cause Marline roots seems unawalibale to finishing. As well as Arlene's and Lin Lin's. This is really disappointing.
Don't worry, I'm sure our friendly creator is working hard on the game and could very well add those into the game, either because they planned for it, or they like the sound of it. A lot of people have suggested stuff and the creator said they may consider or even add it in. Have patience and you will be rewarded.

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019
Don't worry, I'm sure our friendly creator is working hard on the game and could very well add those into the game, either because they planned for it, or they like the sound of it. A lot of people have suggested stuff and the creator said they may consider or even add it in. Have patience and you will be rewarded.
I don't try to hurry them or somrthing like that, they are working really hard, and even give big part of their work for free, just imagine about some good additions.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Do you know where this readme is? It doesn't seem to be included in the provided zip file, the top post of this thread, nor on the associated wiki, though I could have just easily missed it.
It's in the game folder. '!zLINUX USERS PLEASE READ.rtf'. Long story short, the Linux implementation of RPGM is slightly broken, but it works fine if you run the 'nw' rather than the 'Game' file.

Reactions: Foo-fuu

nymphie

Sep 27, 2019
It's in the game folder. '!zLINUX USERS PLEASE READ.rtf'. Long story short, the Linux implementation of RPGM is slightly broken, but it works fine if you run the 'nw' rather than the 'Game' file.

Huh thanks....

I don't really see that file anywhere, is it hidden in some directory, a simple find or locate does not do the job.

also as a side note, it seems I need some more fonts to properly run the linux version, oh well.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i can figure out how to unlock I think her name is Chloe or charlre in her warehouse that's about it everything else is just a lot of walking around around but with no instruction or any help with any directorion I got lost very quickly
Once you've placated her, she'll give you directions to the city. After that, you can catch a fish and give it to her!

I hope this question isn't asked a lot, but how far along is the remake? What is it missing compared to the original?
Rinny's, Cassie's and about half of Fawn's routes are done, with a lot of extra new content that isn't in the original! Still a lot of things left to port though

I have to say.. this readup is very complicated and can barely make sense of it :/

Cheers for the readup though
I'll make sense of it later and post more decipherable instruction

Wery cool work! Thanks for it.

But sometimes it is wery unclear how to proceed. As for me i had troubles in two parts. First was access Graveyard. It is obvious that you need to take Rinny there, but only miracle let me now that before getting over the wall you need to talk to nearest person. It is a little strange, by the way. I've already talked to this guy(Maybe it's possible to add one more dialogue with Rinny, if PC already talked to that guy) before and just let him be as New Ark slambs citizens.

Second - beginning of Cassie route. At the wery beginning of the game i've met the dead end and simply ignored that road, so before looking here i was stuck.

And some questions...

Is it possible to renovate Cassie's safehouse, or will it be possible in soon updates?

Will it ever be possible to put any clothes on NPC?

What is about skills? Are there only four right now or i missed something?(I have Fairy queen's and Lin Lin's passive, Sammie's counterattack and Rinny's Drain Kiss)

Is Worm in the forest useless right now? Exept of training stats.

Will you make stats consuming events, like unlocking doors in begining of LD?

And how to help Bell with breast?

Once again thank you for that great work.

Bug report - if you put on that alive underwear from Marlin and decide to feed Pixie's pet(Female PC) this will be dead end, cause you cant choose any option.(At first decide to feed ofcourse)

Also, loading saved clothes set allow you to put off that underwear
You're welcome! And yeah, admittedly some things are a little obtuse. Rinny for example, I wanted to give the player some sort of motivation for entering the graveyard aside from 'hey let's just go in here, it'll be cool, right?'. Though admittedly that would be entirely in line with Rinny's personality.

Can't renovate yet, but soon!

Any clothes, no, just specific ones. It would be a crazy amount of work to draw all the clothes available for every NPC

There aren't too many skills yet. Been doing a lot of non-battle focused updates, which is generally where they apply.

Worm doesn't really serve any major purpose at the moment

Probably won't consume stats, but there's events that require stat checks, yes

Bell, need to wait till I update her route!

Again, you're welcome!

Bug report, thanks, they're fixed in the latest!

Is there anything else to do with marlin after buying the underwear from her?
That's it for r13. She has another event in r14!

Also wanted to know, will you add dommie way of game? Cause Marline roots seems unawalibale to finishing without PC sub scences. As well as Arlene's and Lin Lin's. This is really disappointing.
I'm working on more domme type scenes, yes!

Anyone knows how the parasite mechanics and also the storyline are gonna be improved?
It's not in yet, but planned to be soon! And yes, will be improved!

is there any kind of route with don? I started playing the game and haven't found anything to do...
Force past the toll guy in the slums, sleep, then return!

So i have the 10.1 version can i ransfer my save files to this one or i need to play it from the start?

P.S: Either way its a win win :]
No need, save files auto transfer over!

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
seems someone already put the latest build out in party

can one of the anons update the thread?

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019
You're welcome! And yeah, admittedly some things are a little obtuse. Rinny for example, I wanted to give the player some sort of motivation for entering the graveyard aside from 'hey let's just go in here, it'll be cool, right?'. Though admittedly that would be entirely in line with Rinny's personality.
Thanks for answer) And yes, it looks better than 'hey let's just go in here, it'll be cool, right?'... Much more better.

Any clothes, no, just specific ones. It would be a crazy amount of work to draw all the clothes available for every NPC
Sad, but i understand. Just used to situation, when NPC have the same model(exept of cosmetic items, ofcourse) with PC in games with body customisation.

There aren't too many skills yet. Been doing a lot of non-battle focused updates, which is generally where they apply.
And it is not a problem at all)

Bell, need to wait till I update her route!
Uhh, just found her "Bigger breasts" in game files(I was trying to find how to continue Cassie's root, or is it even possible), so thought that i'am blind) Thanks!

I'm working on more domme type scenes, yes!
Glad to hear!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes