Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Been a while since I've played this what with having to get a new computer and all, when I look at the changelog it doesn't list anything between versions 10 and 13? That's weird.

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019
How do I free Cassie?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This means that you hadn't finished cops theme. Had you got conversation with Police girl after finishing hobos theme? If you correctly finished hobos, she will join you resecure mission. And if you already had that... I think only Invidi could say what's wrong.

Last edited:

Honesty__

Feb 2, 2020
anyone have a walkthrough on fawn's arc? I unlocked everything in the Torture Rack so do I just keep talking to her now??

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Lust Doll Plus.png
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r14.0!

Important note!: I've implemented an autosave feature, which takes over the first save slot! If you're using that slot for something important, make sure to backup that save file!

The autosave will routinely save your progress in the first slot. If you forget to save, or your game crashes, you can use that slot to regain most of your progress. It's still recommended to manually save though.

As well, I've reduced the maximum amount of save files to 50, in order to reduce lag when saving. There's been some requests to have this reverted back though, so I'll probably end up doing something with this next release.

r14.0
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added Armpits fetish shrine in Sanctum
-Added second Marin event
-Added second h*********g scene for Pixie, involving Rinny
-Added tentacle scene if bring Rinny to Pixie's lair
-Added Cassie Alissa tonguebath scene
-Added Cassie pregnancy events
-Added Turtleneck sweaters to Underground mall, and Virgin Killer sweaters to Succubus Tower shop
-Fixed changing certain options not being changed in all savefiles
-Implemented autosave function
-Reduced savefiles to 50 for lag reduction
-Fixed bugs with Marin's event
-Made adjustments to NPC portrait clothing system
-Improved self-switch functionality
-Fixed Bell's collar settings not being stored
-Fixed duplicating cowbell collar when giving one to Bell
-Fixed loading clothing set allowing you to remove unremovable clothing
-Fixed game break if talk to Lin Lin with living underwear on
-Added rest point in Pixie's lair
-Fixed Rinny's spinning around portraits not showing preggers
-Fixed bunch of bugs related to living clothing
-Fixed Cassie missing portrait after eating the big fish
-Fixed Rinny not getting pregnant when creampie'ing in her during Edith's scene

Thought about battle system a little, and got some ideas. Hope that some of them may be useful.
Pretty nifty ideas~. I'll see what I can do with them! And I'll fix that bug!

I have like 3 questions that I would appreciate answers for,
1. Need to talk to Arlene, then something will have changed in the slums
2. It's basically been replaced with the milk farm event
3. Mostly just need to finish her route. Bring her with you and talk to the person before the graveyard gates to get started!

How do you rescue Rinny? I can't get out of the graveyard without her lol
There is a clue on what to do in the first screen of the second crypt. As you've noticed, some things are different now that she's not around!

what do you do after that tho? I cant figure out what to do lol I took the grunt work but now I'm stuck after talking to cassie
Sleep, then go talk to her!

Been a while since I've played this what with having to get a new computer and all, when I look at the changelog it doesn't list anything between versions 10 and 13? That's weird.
The OP hasn't been updated between those versions. Here's the missing changelogs:

anyone have a walkthrough on fawn's arc? I unlocked everything in the Torture Rack so do I just keep talking to her now??
That's it for now! Need to wait for me to update her route.

Where dose bell go when you have to search for her
First, check Forest Park. If this isn't the first time she's vanished, also check Transylvania/the city jail

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
I was wondering if you could add something of a "night out" event.

At the club or bar there's a event that allows you to chat to an npc and flirt with them. You then get a choice to simply end the event or take them back to your place, assuming you've already bought the condo, and have sex. If you are playing a female character and the npc is male, if you don't make him use a condom or cum outside you have a chance of getting pregnant.

Jul 31, 2018
View attachment 685338
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r14.0!

Important note!: I've implemented an autosave feature, which takes over the first save slot! If you're using that slot for something important, make sure to backup that save file!

The autosave will routinely save your progress in the first slot. If you forget to save, or your game crashes, you can use that slot to regain most of your progress. It's still recommended to manually save though.

As well, I've reduced the maximum amount of save files to 50, in order to reduce lag when saving. There's been some requests to have this reverted back though, so I'll probably end up doing something with this next release.

r14.0
In-browser:
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

-Added Armpits fetish shrine in Sanctum
-Added second Marin event
-Added second h*********g scene for Pixie, involving Rinny
-Added tentacle scene if bring Rinny to Pixie's lair
-Added Cassie Alissa tonguebath scene
-Added Cassie pregnancy events
-Added Turtleneck sweaters to Underground mall, and Virgin Killer sweaters to Succubus Tower shop
-Fixed changing certain options not being changed in all savefiles
-Implemented autosave function
-Reduced savefiles to 50 for lag reduction
-Fixed bugs with Marin's event
-Made adjustments to NPC portrait clothing system
-Improved self-switch functionality
-Fixed Bell's collar settings not being stored
-Fixed duplicating cowbell collar when giving one to Bell
-Fixed loading clothing set allowing you to remove unremovable clothing
-Fixed game break if talk to Lin Lin with living underwear on
-Added rest point in Pixie's lair
-Fixed Rinny's spinning around portraits not showing preggers
-Fixed bunch of bugs related to living clothing
-Fixed Cassie missing portrait after eating the big fish
-Fixed Rinny not getting pregnant when creampie'ing in her during Edith's scene

Pretty nifty ideas~. I'll see what I can do with them! And I'll fix that bug!

1. Need to talk to Arlene, then something will have changed in the slums
2. It's basically been replaced with the milk farm event
3. Mostly just need to finish her route. Bring her with you and talk to the person before the graveyard gates to get started!

There is a clue on what to do in the first screen of the second crypt. As you've noticed, some things are different now that she's not around!

Sleep, then go talk to her!

The OP hasn't been updated between those versions. Here's the missing changelogs:

That's it for now! Need to wait for me to update her route.

First, check Forest Park. If this isn't the first time she's vanished, also check Transylvania/the city jail
Thanks for the reply and help! Figured out the progression for rinny but didn't realize something should have changed in the slums so I'll check into that. Thanks again!

Reactions: Indivi

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
How do you get the second Marin event? I only get a "Nevermind" option whenever I speak to her after the first event. I tried the first in two different ways (violent and compliant) and nothing changes. I slept for a great number of days inbetween and did other things, still no change. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Found out, you just have to sleep very often until the next event triggers.
Another question then: Are there any conditions for Belle to change the location she goes to? She was always in the forest for me, never anywhere else. DO I have to wait some time after her disappaering so she changes the location?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes