mcmng

May 19, 2020
I didn't know this was a remake when I started playing it and it lead to some confusing time when all quests on the logbook greyed out and I thought I was missing part of the game, since it really looks like it, what with all not done yet options that you can't choose and unaccesible areas. Then I started reading through the thread and got even more confused as people were discussing about content that I didn't see and pointed to the wiki page which I, upon checking it, thought I was missing on a ton of areas/npcs/scenes. It was infuriating and I was about to rant on this thread on how the game gives zero directions to the player and there are no good landmarks or hints that point to said unseen content. Then I kept reading the comments and got to the point where the dev posted the first remake version, which made me realise my mistake.

With that said, I'd suggest putting something like "this is a remake of Lust Doll" or something like that in the description to avoid future misunderstandings.

Glad to see the dev is active in the thread, reading through most of its comments, trying to be helpful and considering suggestions, as well as getting feedback about bugs and game content. It's even more pleasing to know that this game is being steadily developed since 2016. Props to you for that, and I hope you get the support you deserve, Indivi.

As for the game, its fun for the most part and has an interesting story so far (even though the remake hasn't progressed that far on it yet). Didn't find any megaboobs/megacock content so I'm guessing it hasn't been implemented yet (or am I actually missing something here?).

I did find the combat system to be a little dull, however. It feels too repetitive, with everything coming down to attack/skill spam with the occasional guard to prevent something, or using an item to recover stamina/mana/lower arousal and then resuming the spam until your foe is down. Maybe enemies could have better action patterns/more moves? Or even have them be reactive to the player, with a weight system that picks an action from a pool of possible moves where each move has varying weights depending on what actions the player takes, like reacting to attack spam or change strategy based on current stamina/arousal of themselves and the PC?

And finally, about NG+. I think there is a missing opportunity for replayability here. I mean, if you bothered adding a world reset mechanic, why not improve it a little? My suggestion would be adding alternative events and shortcuts to the story, but in a non-invasive way. Some 4th wall breaking shenaningans perhaps? Or even a power play path through the story? The latter option seems easier to implement. The former could lead to some interesting outcomes, though.

Anyway, this wall of text is too long already. Looking forward for future updates. Cheers.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The flute's disappeared? Hmmm, that shouldn't happen. What about your living underwear itself?
Living underwear was still there in the inventory, IIRC in its active state which obviously could be equipped but not taken off.Talking to Marin gave the option to buy the underwear, which I already had, and the flute and it hasn't gone away afterwards. It's possible I got confused between saves and hadn't bought it yet, but I am pretty sure I had and I definitely had the underwear itself before buying it.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Found a couple of bugs:

Cassie remains naked after bed scene with her and Alissa;
Trying to interact with Lin Lin for the first time without paying for a massage softlocks the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to v14:
Been quite a few versions since I last played, so there's a lot to go over here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
What do you mean by that?
Basically, trying to make my character into a femboy. If you must know what a femboy is, a femboy is a person, typically under the age of 30 years, who is biologically male. However, this person will often present himself in a very feminine manner. This behavior may be exhibited part of the time, or all of the time. And yes, that description was copy pasted from somewhere, specifically Urban Dictionary.

Alphal250

Jul 10, 2018
Basically, trying to make my character into a femboy. If you must know what a femboy is, a femboy is a person, typically under the age of 30 years, who is biologically male. However, this person will often present himself in a very feminine manner. This behavior may be exhibited part of the time, or all of the time. And yes, that description was copy pasted from somewhere, specifically Urban Dictionary.
"Typically under the age of 30 years"
Not sure it has anything to do with age

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know what a femboy is. I have no idea what you're asking though; I'm guessing you don't need someone to tell you to create a male character and pick girly clothes, so what are you asking?

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I know what a femboy is. I have no idea what you're asking though; I'm guessing you don't need someone to tell you to create a male character and pick girly clothes, so what are you asking?
My guess is he is talking about roleplaying as one. Well, if that's the case, all he has to do is pick the right choices when prompted throughout the game, and since this is a text based JRPG-like game, I'd suggest saving often and then loading saves if the outcome of said choice isn't satisfactory. Also, it's possible to select which sexual content one can experience in the game by toggling it in the sanctum, so, idk, toggle male partners on and female partners off, perhaps?

MissViolet

Jun 25, 2020
I’ve been looking for a couple days, and I’m sure I’m missing something obvious, but I can’t find my way to the manor entrance (as directed by pixie). I’ve been wandering through both crypts for a very long time, and I’m not getting anywhere. Thanks for any responses!

snax133

Nov 6, 2018
I’ve been looking for a couple days, and I’m sure I’m missing something obvious, but I can’t find my way to the manor entrance (as directed by pixie). I’ve been wandering through both crypts for a very long time, and I’m not getting anywhere. Thanks for any responses!
go past the mirror after that its pretty stright forward

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes