Mraz

Aug 31, 2018
I was wondering if we can get a guide for the different arcs and how to get to find new areas.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Could someone tell what to do after mirror? or if after it needs to be something?
No mind, learned it, you need Crowbar, and more lvl's to skills than what you think.

Last edited:

BBearQ

Aug 4, 2019
There is a new public version which is 14.0 is on their itch.io.
Anyway, have anyone make a walkthrough of something? Since i just wanna rush to help Cassie out lmao.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Anyway, have anyone make a walkthrough of something? Since i just wanna rush to help Cassie out lmao.
That version's been posted in this thread by the creator. The issue is that since the creator didn't create the thread, they can't update it when they release new public versions. So we're stuck with an old version in the first post.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
That version's been posted in this thread by the creator. The issue is that since the creator didn't create the thread, they can't update it when they release new public versions. So we're stuck with an old version in the first post.
Tag staff? Isn't that how some pages get updated? I don't know where that post is where creator gived out update.

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019
What do I give to the fairy queen in the forest park?
You can give her potion or milk.

Could someone tell what to do after mirror? or if after it needs to be something?
No mind, learned it, you need Crowbar, and more lvl's to skills than what you think.
Mirror? Do you talk about one in graveyard? If so - just check gravestones. And yes, newer had a crowbar.

Author already done one. On patreon. And if you have problems - you always can ask here. Or just look on previous pages, everything had already been told here.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
¿Hay alguna guía para esto?
Este es un foro en inglés. Agrega una traducción a tu publicación. (edit:machine translation)
this is an English forum. Please add a translation to your post.

There is a page. Maybe you can find something on there...

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I was wondering if you could add something of a "night out" event.

At the club or bar there's a event that allows you to chat to an npc and flirt with them. You then get a choice to simply end the event or take them back to your place, assuming you've already bought the condo, and have sex. If you are playing a female character and the npc is male, if you don't make him use a condom or cum outside you have a chance of getting pregnant.
I'll consider it!

How do you get the second Marin event? I only get a "Nevermind" option whenever I speak to her after the first event. I tried the first in two different ways (violent and compliant) and nothing changes. I slept for a great number of days inbetween and did other things, still no change. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Found out, you just have to sleep very often until the next event triggers.

Another question then: Are there any conditions for Belle to change the location she goes to? She was always in the forest for me, never anywhere else. DO I have to wait some time after her disappaering so she changes the location?
Specifically, you need to leave Transylvania, then come back!

After you've given her a collar, she'll only go to the forest. It's causing a lot of confusion, so I'll change it in next release so that she can go anywhere.

When will a update be released
Usually around the 18th for patreon, and 7th for public!

any spoilers of what will be in the shop in transilvaniya which is now closed ?
Mainly strange magic artifacts, and later on,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do I give to the fairy queen in the forest park?
She'll accept a bunch of different things, and there's only one reward right now from her, so any one of them will work!

I'm doing one, but it's for backers only I'm afraid. Best just to ask here! For Cassie, assuming you're on her route, the important thing is to talk to Arlene, then something will happen changed in the slums!

¿Hay alguna guía para esto?
Estoy haciendo una, pero solo tengo miedo para las patrocinadoras.

I'm doing one, but it's for backers only I'm afraid.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I don't mean no ill intent when I say this but I don't get this game.

The sex scenes are extremely short compared to other games we have. The character customization is nice but we haven't gotten something new except for clothing for quite a while. I was excited when I heard that there was bondage sex scenes and when I got to that bdsm club with Fawn, I was left disappointed. It's not the most visually pleasing game. Hell, the shortest height option looks goofy because it's just the default appearance scaled down and it makes it looks like I have big legs. The story for me is meh, at least for me.

Am I missing something? What do people find so appealing to this game?

Last edited:

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019

The sex scenes are extremely short compared to other games we have. The character customization is nice but we haven't gotten something new except for clothing for quite a while. I was excited when I heard that there was bondage sex scenes and when I got to that bdsm club with Fawn, I was left disappointed. It's not the most visually pleasing game. Hell, the shortest height option looks goofy because it's just the default appearance scaled down and it makes it looks like I have big legs. The story for me is meh, at least for me.

I'll try to answer then, as well not trying to isult someone.
Short scences? Sorry, but it is not true, maybe for me only but anyway it is just tastes.
Customization... Here is most crazy part of your comment. So you hadn't got ability to change most of your body elements in New Ark and Transylvania?
About Fawn - i can't answer here, cause dislike submissive PC playstyle.
You may dislike graphics, but at first place this game is text type, so visual elements are just addons. And yeah, again your personal tastes, not game's problem. As well i can tell about story - if you dislike it - ok, but again it is just your tastes. As for me i like this story - it is like fairy tail for adult, author done wery peaceful postapocalyptic world, what is rare and interesting for me. Only single real problem wich was mentioned - height option. Yes, here i can't reject your words -this is a problem, wich, hopefuly will be solved later.

I don't think you missed something, but you can just dislike thi game.

Reactions: Indivi

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I'll try to answer then, as well not trying to isult someone.
Short scences? Sorry, but it is not true, maybe for me only but anyway it is just tastes.
Customization... Here is most crazy part of your comment. So you hadn't got ability to change most of your body elements in New Ark and Transylvania?
About Fawn - i can't answer here, cause dislike submissive PC playstyle.
You may dislike graphics, but at first place this game is text type, so visual elements are just addons. And yeah, again your personal tastes, not game's problem. As well i can tell about story - if you dislike it - ok, but again it is just your tastes. As for me i like this story - it is like fairy tail for adult, author done wery peaceful postapocalyptic world, what is rare and interesting for me. Only single real problem wich was mentioned - height option. Yes, here i can't reject your words -this is a problem, wich, hopefuly will be solved later.

I don't think you missed something, but you can just dislike thi game.
What the hell dude!?! I asked what's the appeal to this game because I don't see it. I don't need you to be so defensive about my opinion and state that you'll *try* not to insult me. It shouldn't even be stated because I didn't deserve insults in the first place for what I said.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Indivi I think I've found a bug with the flute for the living underwear, it seems to have disappeared from the inventory, is it incorrectly marked as single-use?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017

Well, there isn't any big DDLC twist that you're missing, if that's what you're wondering. It really just depends on your tastes and what you're looking for in a game like this. I mean, there's plenty of h games out there way more popular than mine, that don't appeal to me at all. People's tastes just vary like that.

Indivi I think I've found a bug with the flute for the living underwear, it seems to have disappeared from the inventory, is it incorrectly marked as single-use?
The flute's disappeared? Hmmm, that shouldn't happen. What about your living underwear itself?

Also note that it disappears on a new game plus.

Reactions: Megumin.
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes