unknownmyriad

Aug 8, 2019
Hey, Indivi. I love your game, but I do have one problem; raising speech, knowledge, and sense take forever. Especially compared to strength, nimble, and body(which feeds into the previous two).

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
Hey, Indivi. I love your game, but I do have one problem; raising speech, knowledge, and sense take forever. Especially compared to strength, nimble, and body(which feeds into the previous two).
You can grind sense with fishing and knowledge can be raised at the sucubus tower.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
(LD+ r13.1 Windows Public) Am I just missing something regarding the combat in this game? There is the very obvious "guard on turn after warning action" mechanic almost every enemy seems to have but other than that it just feels like you're grinding either stats or RNG ad nauseam.

The most egregious case I encountered being Erika, that "skip" button apparently is there for a very good reason! But for how "difficult" she was in the end she only gave what I would consider "normal" boss rewards, no special scene, item drop or anything like that from what I could tell. This one was particularly frustrating because there were just so many layers of RNG involved including her attack pattern ("do nothing" versus "take off a third of my health", woohoo!), the wide damage range of Drain Kiss (5-20 ero IIRC) and on top of that Rinny's attack pattern (again "do nothing" versus stacking the attack debuff or landing 5/5 Drain Kisses 3+ turns in a row). Oh yeah and Rinny's Drain Kiss has varying damage too of course. Is there some component I'm missing here, something I should have done prior to entering the fight which does NOT involve grinding stats like a mechanic where you can somehow direct her attack pattern to avoid the crazy strong regular attack?

She isn't the only one though: the Whisperers are completely immune to Ero damage including Drain Kiss, have insanely high physical defence but also "normal" offence, and their special move can disarm you although getting hit by that is entirely your own fault. Sure you can run away but is that the only "intended" solution? Fairies appear to be your typical "high evasion nuisance" type enemy so some better documentation on which stat raises your chance to hit them would be nice if that's the case. But even the regular old slimes can feel incredibly underwhelming or punishing for no compelling reason, just because sometimes they shuffle about doing nothing until you kill them while the very next one might decide to keep bashing your face in.

So again, am I missing some important fundamental mechanic here or does it really boil down to save-editing your stats to 20-50 and savescumming the boss fights?

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2019
If someone has a walktrough of this game he can link it ty.
(cause every time i play it a beat the boss in the castle and thats it, and save the cowgirl and so on. I dont know any other quests)

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks, I'll see about those stats!

What are the parasite contents in this game? Included or not.
There's something you can get from the Manor maid. There's also a route planned soon that's focused on that stuff!

(LD+ r13.1 Windows Public) Am I just missing something regarding the combat in this game? There is the very obvious "guard on turn after warning action" mechanic almost every enemy seems to have but other than that it just feels like you're grinding either stats or RNG ad nauseam.
The combat admittedly really needs some rejiggering. I don't think you're missing anything right now. Probably need to come up with something better for it.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
The combat admittedly really needs some rejiggering. I don't think you're missing anything right now. Probably need to come up with something better for it.
Ah okay thanks. I don't know how much work the unique interactions are to implement but those definitely felt like the high mark and should also offer the greatest potential for avoiding "OP hero syndrome" which you mentioned previously.

For example since the fairies currently act much like anthropomorphised insects they could have a reaction where if you "Wait" for say 1-2 turns they land on you and have their innate evasion cut to 0 until you chase them off.

If you can make a generic decision tree type AI that might also help, for example enemies could "study you carefully" on the first turn if you are carrying a weapon and the pervy ones could reliably gawk at you every second turn or so if you are naked. Since levels are fairly short and the encounter rate pretty low having a few more complex and high-value enemies feels like a better approach than flooding every area with scores of trash mobs to me. Where simply deleting the "time wasting" moves and halving the damage of regular attacks is not an option for theme/story reasons the enemy could take a "recovery" turn after their attack instead.

For the Erika fight specifically being able to control Rinny, or even just give basic thematic directions to suit your strategy ("slap her", "seduce her", "support me") should make things a lot more predictable and could hopefully be re-used in later team fights or "action dates".

But overall the combat does the job well enough and most of my suggestions probably are way too much work to implement for anything below story centrepiece bosses.

polarishelios

Jun 3, 2019
Would it be a problem to add a womb view to the status menu (ofc no one who hates that kink has to see that since pregnancy can be deactivated) that shows the amount of cum inside the vagina and perhaps the child inside the womb? Perhaps something for vagina, butt and breasts too? I was thinking about the game violated heroine and how nice the devs managed that part. Would be cool to have that for the female PC in the future. <3
That would be amazing, especially one cumflation gets implemented!

polarishelios

Jun 3, 2019
Would it be a problem to add a womb view to the status menu (ofc no one who hates that kink has to see that since pregnancy can be deactivated) that shows the amount of cum inside the vagina and perhaps the child inside the womb? Perhaps something for vagina, butt and breasts too? I was thinking about the game violated heroine and how nice the devs managed that part. Would be cool to have that for the female PC in the future. <3
Is this idea in any specific Violated Heroine or is it in all of them?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Ah okay thanks. I don't know how much work the unique interactions are to implement but those definitely felt like the high mark and should also offer the greatest potential for avoiding "OP hero syndrome" which you mentioned previously.
It's definitely possible to make unique interactions. Thanks for the ideas, I'll see what I can do!

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019
Thought about battle system a little, and got some ideas. Hope that some of them may be useful.
First one - erotic weapon. Why not? Like Whip will not only damage(May activate this mechanic only if PC have erotic X or above) and even add some totally new weapon, bought in naughty kitty's and affect only on ero attacks.
Second - debuff consumables from succubus tower. They already trade gags and blindfolds, but only for PC to wear. So why not to add skill, wich will equip this things on your enemy, making them weaker? And, of course they will try to take them off, so cheapest will last only for one turn, while others - for X. If you have free time you can even draw new textures for some characters. Also, in my opinion, in this way can be used parasite clothes.
Third - traps. Bought in dungeon of succubus tower. You can set them everywhere in the world, where enemies exist, and wait when random event(like with Bell) will start. Traps, as well as every item should have stats. So normal ones will depend on PC knowledge, and magik ones(Can be randomly learned from library and classroom, or as well bought from shop, but spell is unlimited) will depend on mystic. If succeed - points to mentioned stats, if loss - beginning fight with raged(stronger) enemy. If you would have free time - succeed hunts can give new events with old enemies, or even some funny events with main characters(like trap with big fish in cassie's hideout). In addition i can tell about preparing for battle. Example - aphrodisiac gase on place where you hat to fight. And when the fight begin enemy will start with X points in lust. As well can be done to make less HP and to simply weaker the enemy. But effect of this preparation will last only X turns, or till the first encounter.
Forth - better enemies. Right now enemies are... Not weak, but awfully stable. May be you should add to them chance to appear with weapon, use healing items like stamina potion, or to attack with team? Like in JRPG, but by methods of your's game(Rinny, when follow you, is possible to deal damage. Why enemy can't have the same "buff"?). One more JRPG step witch will look good enough in your game - two ore more enemies with same sprite but different colours. As example i would take Bandit girl again(simply like her) - another colour of her bandana and hair - and it will look more interesting to fight. And again time devouring idea - new scences with couple of enemies, like with two bandit girls at same time, and for each recolour.
Last one - teammates. Don't know where to set them, so just tell my idea. I'm talking about something same as Rinny's help in Transylvania, but achieved by new methods. May be some enemies or other character can work as mercenary(Why am i thinking about Lin Lin?), or can be forced to follow you after defeat. And yes, i am not talking about single follower. They all have only a chance to attack, so it is not totally imbalance.
On top of that - if you take this ideas, arsenal of mentioned shops need to be upgraded, what is always good news.

And bug report. If you talk to Lin Lin before first massage and first fight in arena game is crashing.

Last edited:

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019
I have like 3 questions that I would appreciate answers for,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1 - Yes. You should involve police in your attempt to rescue if dont like to meet ending.
2 - No, if i remember correctly creator removed it.
3 - I can't tell by hundred percent, but try to go dating with her.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

Honesty__

Feb 2, 2020
Awesome, glad to hear it! Have you been to Transylvania? There's a lengthy quest there you can do with Rinny, the succubus. The safe folder is located in appdata. You can check the readme to see the exact location. Don't worry, when you switch to a new version, your save files will transfer over without you having to do anything.

Backer versions go up around 18-20th of each month. Public versions go up at the end of the first week of each month.

Sorry, can't beat the giant plant yet!
How do you rescue Rinny? I can't get out of the graveyard without her lol

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019
How do you rescue Rinny? I can't get out of the graveyard without her lol
If you have enough senses stat you had seen place, witch Rinny stopped you to act with. If not enough... Sorry, i am grinder so i had required stats.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes