noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
is marins challenge part 2 something i can do after I get the living underwear from her or do I have to replay it ??

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having issues finding the cowgirls. I found the one that sells things in three different slums locations, the one by the gym, the one by the lab, and the one by the police station. I looked in Transylvania, no cow. I looked in the abandoned city, now cow. I looked in all accesible buildings, no cow. I also can't seem to prgress with Rinny after the first spell, so I can't test that possibility, and I have nothing for bell herself. Also can't progress with Cassie and can't capture a girl as a result. It says I need to get her to trust me more and there is literally a blank menu when I select talk when interacting with Cassie.

Last edited:

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Bit confused, Since the catgirl cassie I have got her pack at the "home" place after doing Don part, are there any NSFW stuff you can do with her other then bath and the bed thing?

In most recent update the image used above description, how do you go about having those options available or do those sexual things with Cassie?

Oh and how do you renovate the basement!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
interesting..... guess I will give it a shot. I feel like I tried a very old version of this before.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
How do I stop lactating?

Edit: Figured it out. For anyone else wondering, buy the milk pump from the nursery in the city

Last edited:

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Is the cowgirl supposed to leave for a second time?? If yes where does she goes because she ain't in the forest

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
New build allows you to renovate the safehouse basement for 10.000 credits if you visit the store "Hardware R Us" in town. After that wait a few days so the workers can finish.
Except it keeps talking about how Cassie doesn't trust me enough or something like that, it mentions Cassie specifically, and I literally have no options with her. I think it may be bugged.

lolfanlol

Jun 10, 2017
Hey everyone, i have been trying to "Annoy" cassie but cant seem to find a way to do it. running r15.1 and cant finish the Cassie/Alissa scenes. only managed to get the holding hands, sleeping attempt and bath attempt and nothing after. Is there a specific item or clothing thats needed to annoy her?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Hey everyone, i have been trying to "Annoy" cassie but cant seem to find a way to do it.
You need to finish date scenes, so she would have different clothes options, and then force her to repeatedly change them. After several attempts, she would tell to stop it.

LordXamon

Mar 6, 2019
How can i get into the Upper Ark? Im stuck at "Once you wake return to the Torture Rack Speak with the NPC next to where Fawn Usually stands"

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
How can i get into the Upper Ark? Im stuck at "Once you wake return to the Torture Rack Speak with the NPC next to where Fawn Usually stands"
Is that for the original version of the game? IIRC you must buy a counterfeit pass at the slum to go to upper ark (i think there are 4 counterfeit pass there and you must choose the correct one)

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
WHAT IS THE PASSWORD T GET OUT OF THE LAB
no password necessary! Where are you seeing one?

is marins challenge part 2 something i can do after I get the living underwear from her or do I have to replay it ??
only need to leave Transylvania and come back!

Having issues finding the cowgirls. I found the one that sells things in three different slums locations, the one by the gym, the one by the lab, and the one by the police station. I looked in Transylvania, no cow. I looked in the abandoned city, now cow. I looked in all accesible buildings, no cow. I also can't seem to prgress with Rinny after the first spell, so I can't test that possibility, and I have nothing for bell herself. Also can't progress with Cassie and can't capture a girl as a result. It says I need to get her to trust me more and there is literally a blank menu when I select talk when interacting with Cassie.
I think you're missing the one in Transylvania! She'll only appear after you've finished the Manor route!

For Cassie, start by forcing past the toll guy in the slums, sleeping, then returning!

Hey everyone, i have been trying to "Annoy" cassie but cant seem to find a way to do it. running r15.1 and cant finish the Cassie/Alissa scenes. only managed to get the holding hands, sleeping attempt and bath attempt and nothing after. Is there a specific item or clothing thats needed to annoy her?
Need to have her change clothes several times, and she also can't be pregnant!

Reactions: noble 271
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes