GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
In the Plus version, are abandoned town, new ark, milk farm and transylvania the only maps available?
I cant seem to find more....

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
In the Plus version, are abandoned town, new ark, milk farm and transylvania the only maps available?
I cant seem to find more....
Yes (though park should, probably, considered as separate zone from the city).

As far as I know, next update should bring back abandoned base (meat parasites and zombified humans).

victor112

May 8, 2017
anyone know how to learn all magic spells from rinny ? she only teach drain kiss and then say maybe later any ideas why

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
no password necessary! Where are you seeing one?

only need to leave Transylvania and come back!

I think you're missing the one in Transylvania! She'll only appear after you've finished the Manor route!

For Cassie, start by forcing past the toll guy in the slums, sleeping, then returning!

Need to have her change clothes several times, and she also can't be pregnant!
This would be my second time going through the toll guy by force, I did it before posting. Maybe I chose wrong when confronted? I payed when prompted. EDIT: I figured it out, I was right, chose the wrong option. EDIT2: Got the next part, but if I read correctly, I have to complete the Rinny/Pixie route, whatever that means, probably the mansion she simply tells me succubi tend to avoid and nothing else, to get to where the next part is. I'm having trouble just getting Rinny to cooperate and teach me the next spell, I have the first, she just keeps giving me the maybe later dialogue despite being well above the minimum for all spells. This one seems to be a bug as it skipped the spell with the lowest requirement entirely.

Last edited:

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I'm having trouble just getting Rinny to cooperate and teach me the next spell, I have the first, she just keeps giving me the maybe later dialogue despite being well above the minimum for all spells. This one seems to be a bug as it skipped the spell with the lowest requirement entirely.
I thought there was only the one spell that she teaches you?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I thought there was only the one spell that she teaches you?
I might be mixing the two versions as well, this is the first time I've gone through that specific portion on this version. There were three total battle spells last time I went through the magic part. EDIT: Another Cassie issue, I picked grunt work when the don called me in, went to her and talked about it, she disappeared, then I slept and went back. She was right back in the safe house and the don is still giving his dialogue as if the job is active. I'm guessing there is a third person I have to go to here. EDIT2: Got it, she seems to go back to the safe house if you don't get back to the don after sleeping, which is a bit odd.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having bull trouble, already had the dialogue for them with Bell and I've already searched the city, nothing.

YYUT

Apr 26, 2020
What should I do to hang out with cassie and Alissa? I can't find any choice.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What should I do to hang out with cassie and Alissa? I can't find any choice.
Just do the Cassie scenes you normally would after you capture her. This requires the Cassie route to be completed.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Whats the mega cock and mega boobs content? I enabled them but when I go to body modification the largest I see is a horse cock which I could get from the beginning.

Also, were the fuck is Bell, I feel like I searched eveywhere...

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I hope we get more Edith stuff in the future, like bringing her to our dungeon.

Also...a MTF and cock transformation options and yet ya can't turn the male enemies into females...sad life...

flyiingfrogz

Dec 14, 2019
What do you do after you talk to Cassie about the Don? I feel like Im missing something because I dont know what to do

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes